tuscl

Dancers Who Post

skibum609
Massachusetts
Wednesday, December 18, 2019 8:20 AM
Review the pics of all the dancers who post and then post whom you find to be the hottest.

49 comments

• Lovelyeast
    5 years ago
    That’s not a good idea
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    It’s not the pics it’s their personalities that I find hottest and I couldn’t decide if my life depended on it I love them all.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    The checks in the mail; I won't cum inside you; its personality not looks; whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger.......
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Fuck you skibum. All dancers are awesome
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Even if all dancers are awesome we all have those we prefer, whether we are man enough to post them is the question........
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Nope I am smart enough to be afraid of blahblah and her knives
  • Lovelyeast
    5 years ago
    I feel like the dancers who interact with you all on this platform should be off limits. We have made efforts to connect with all of you. And I wouldn’t want to see my name in that no matter where I was placed. I’m speaking for myself. I don’t talk shit about customers, patrons etc.... that I like.
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    There are only a few dancers who actually post and they are all awesome Of course, my CF is blahblah v2 aka og unicorn nicespice aka Stellarose aka half Asian hotness😍💕💕 WCG
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    Bharlem81 is correct. No good purpose would be served by making a list of dancers who post. We should just appreciate that they do post and offer their perspective. I refuse to choose.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I got no issues with making positive individual posts about TUSCL strippers and likewise for them about myself. But to post comparisons with other TUSCLers or to post negatively is poor form and no good will come of it. For example I will say OG nicespice (now blahblahblah23) is super sexy and beautiful and is fun to hang with at the club, but that is all.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I had a similar thought at one point but quickly dismissed it. Not only could this be hurtful to some dancers, but on a selfish note it could have a chilling effect on future dancer pic posts. I see much more upside in making dancers feel welcome in stirring up shit by making them feel like they're being put on display and judged.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Yeah... no.
  • SerenitySinn
    5 years ago
    🤔
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    There will always be those greater or lesser than oneself. Same with ideas. This one's not so great.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Lousy idea to start with and who can be sure that the posted photos are legitimate?
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    One of the great things about this site is how supportive the girls are of one another... the nature of our business is a competitive one and so it's nice to be able to contribute here without that element. I also think it says a lot about everyone here trying to preserve that... Way to go guys and gals!! 🔆
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Bharlem said "I feel like the dancers who interact with you all on this platform should be off limits. We have made efforts to connect with all of you. And I wouldn’t want to see my name in that no matter where I was placed. I’m speaking for myself. I don’t talk shit about customers, patrons etc.... that I like." ^^^ well said... Fuck you op
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    You got that rite Summertime
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Truth and honesty out; cowardice in. Fear prevades. So asking the question is a bad idea Shawdow but suggesting the pics are frauds is ok? Okey dokey. The idea would have been great had the original poster been smart enough to post it in an adult venue. Harlem so if I prefer one to another I am somehow talking shit? I will never ever say I like mussels better than clams again, even though I like them both. I won't post my clear number one because as an anonymous poster I would never be able to look in the mirror again if I hurt the feelings of another anonymous poster who doesn't know or care about me.
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    Notice the OP didn't answer his own question either...
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Women (in general) tend to be competitive and/or sensitive with regards to appearance, age, etc. It's fine. Guys have their own laundry list of foibles. A lot of guys on here range from being a bit tone deaf with women to being fantastically horrible. Somebody would say something hurtful, intentionally or unintentionally (or both). That's a certainty. So, I wouldn't participate in something like this because I'll bet money I don't have that it would turn into a mushroom cloud within moments. I don't love drama. Either online or off.
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    No offense OP... but you brought up cowardice...🤪
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I will say my friends at the car shop LOVE Bharlem here they are [view link] a little OD if you ask me but love is love SMH 🤦‍♂️
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    No offense taken Summer :-). People's opinions of me and what I say are all fine and all legitimate, at least to them, and I did bring it up. Since this thread seems to have incited people I have no plans to make it worse by stating my #1 choice. By the way the pendant rocks. I can actually feel it brush against the tip o me nose.
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    @skibum I was going to message you but you had already posted on the thread... As you stated, yours was an inciteful post... but, also a very telling one, and I thank you for that! I think the favorites have a lot to do with geography here, and I also think it's super cool that people sort of band together to protect their own... it's a big part of why I immediately felt like this site was full of "my people" from the get go. Really, a great way of proving that! 👍💋
  • sclvr5005
    5 years ago
    I'll never understand why some people get their jollies by having women fight. What a stupid thing waste of time.
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    All these tuscl dancers have such hot 🔮🔮 and 🍑 i can't help but get a huge 🍆 Some of them are damn good at 🔪🔪🔪 too WCG
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    My favorite dancer is SJG's girlfriend. She offers me FRMOS, DATY and TLN. She also tells me how she lets the air out of SJG's bike tires when he goes to the AMP.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Let's have a poll to see who the biggest sack of shit is on the board
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    This isn’t the first thread like this that has been posted and no doubt it won’t be the last. “Let’s you and her fight over me” is something common enough at the club IRL anyways. One thing I have noticed is that a lot of dancers who don’t post on the board, get comments on their photos from men who don’t post on the board. In contrast, when I put up a photo, all the comments in there come from discussion board posters. It seems with the site change layout, it’s way too easy for a dancer to get attention from outside the discussion board. And possibly some men would rather give attention to dancers not on the discussion board? It will be interesting to see how it plays out over time. If it continues like that, I think that it does imply that competing for the most approval would be even more silly than it used to be. Because the attention is getting spread out too much for there to be an issue.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    ⬆️ You will always have my attention.😘. Blah or nicespice or both.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I generally get along well with strippers, but its because I don't compare them or look at them in a critical way. SJG
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    That makes sense when you combine it with the fact you've never even been to a club SJG.
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    SJG gets along with strippers and strippers get along with SJG, but its because they don't ever meet IRL WCG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ WCG FTW!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I'm not going to respond to this negative meta. All I am going to do is simply remind people that my f2f life is safely firewalled from what goes on at this site. I have sensitive ongoing responsibilities, and so I am not going to be baited. And I re-emphasize what I posted, I get along well with the vast majority of strippers because I do not compare them or get critical over their looks. SJG
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I reiterate what I posted and unlike the prior poster I actually have a real life...and a job.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^ and you are also a stuid wind bag SJG
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Wah, wah, wah the little bitch called me stuid, whatever that means to progressives. Probably means handsome, hard working American who is smoking some Sour Diesal.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Hard working, meaning digging his own grave. SJG
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Ground around here froze last month.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Very rarely does it get cold enough for even puddles to freeze here. The ground never freezes. SJG
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    its 22 here. If it drops another 12 degrees I will put on a jacket.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Mid to low 40's at night. I do wear a jacket now. Usually Christmas to mid-January is the coldest. Not totally controlled by calendar, also by cloud and fog, and especially by air mass movements. SJG
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    I’ll start by saying that, as usual, skifredo is trolling. He is a homeless crab stealing Starbucks WiFi so he can troll. I suspect he’d lose his will to live without his continual trolling. However, just as broken clocks are correct twice a day skifredo occasionally catalyzes useful discussions. The heaving ape asked a perfectly reasonable question. As a rick (and, therefore, a superior creature) it is my duty to answer. Remember the rick credo: it is ok to be an asshole, but you shouldn’t be 100% a dick. Here is the thing: it is hard to say anything negative about random girls on the internet without sounding 100% dickish. Therefore, doing so is verboten under rick law. Saying nice things? There is nothing in the rick credo that says you have to be an asshole, so feel free to say nice things. But be honest. Liars are 100% dickish. Unless the liar is a rick and lying gets the rick something he wants. Amiright or amiright? ROAR!!!
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    @heaving I'd say our leonine friend has it about right... personally, compliments are always welcome. And, if someone posts something rude, insulting, or ignorant... I always have that handy little mute button! 🔘
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    Maybe I'm being obtuse and Lord knows it wouldn't be the first time, but what is wrong with the OP? He didn't suggest ranking dancers or rating dancers 1-10, my take is he is asking what is your favorite dancer picture. How is that different than what is your favorite avatar? (God I miss BJ99's soapy ass.) If the thread hadn't been unanimously panned, more members would be looking at dancers pics, members would see pics they might otherwise have missed, and dancers would be getting kudos for taking the time to actually post pics. Don't see the harm. Please educate me.
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    The harm is that the dancers are in many cases not anonymous. We have some selection of their pics, their locations, their clubs, what they do in the club and their dancer names. The people rating, reviewing, ranking, complimenting and/or belittling them are anonymous. Go down this road and someone or someones will say stupid things. 💯 guaranteed
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    You're probably right. I give too much credit. Sad we couldn't have a "look how beautiful this girl is in this picture" thread without having to worry about snarky assholes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion