Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Where are the white dancers with ass shots?

Empire

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

I see plenty of black dancers in the south with butt shots, but no butt enhanced white dancers. Is this just not something they do, or am I frequenting the wrong cities and clubs?

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Well I’m only half white, but when I got strep throat five years ago, they gave me a shot of antibiotics in my ass.

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

Weird. I think I took pills for that

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

I see an occasional white girl here and there with a fake ass. I just think it is less immediately noticeable because white girls get small fake butts instead of going all out.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I can think of 2 at Follies although one is Cuban.

Profile picture for boomer79
boomer79
•

Not really a thing and I hope it doesn’t change. Personally I really am not into the big booty thing but I prefer spinner types.

Profile picture for Player11
Player11
•

I like them if like some guys cuck wife.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

That’s odd - as it seems girls try to show booty shots to get guys to come to the club.

If you are getting a lapper- you are going to be enjoying a good ass grind usually - so it makes sense for them to give a look.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Instead of using the term "cuck" can those who use it go see their physician and get something for their ED? Enhanced asses are disgusting.

Profile picture for bullzeye
bullzeye
•

Not a fan but I have seen some Brazilians with enhanced assets. Not a big fan because they feel too unnatural.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I got my paint ball gun

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement