tuscl

Where are the white dancers with ass shots?

Friday, December 6, 2019 6:40 PM
I see plenty of black dancers in the south with butt shots, but no butt enhanced white dancers. Is this just not something they do, or am I frequenting the wrong cities and clubs?

10 comments

• nicespice
    5 years ago
    Well I’m only half white, but when I got strep throat five years ago, they gave me a shot of antibiotics in my ass.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Weird. I think I took pills for that
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    I see an occasional white girl here and there with a fake ass. I just think it is less immediately noticeable because white girls get small fake butts instead of going all out.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I can think of 2 at Follies although one is Cuban.
  • boomer79
    5 years ago
    Not really a thing and I hope it doesn’t change. Personally I really am not into the big booty thing but I prefer spinner types.
  • Player11
    5 years ago
    I like them if like some guys cuck wife.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    That’s odd - as it seems girls try to show booty shots to get guys to come to the club. If you are getting a lapper- you are going to be enjoying a good ass grind usually - so it makes sense for them to give a look.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Instead of using the term "cuck" can those who use it go see their physician and get something for their ED? Enhanced asses are disgusting.
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    Not a fan but I have seen some Brazilians with enhanced assets. Not a big fan because they feel too unnatural.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I got my paint ball gun
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion