tuscl

Who'd You Rather: Ahmo Hight vs. Stacy Moran

AnonymousJim
Scanning the room from the back
Thursday, December 5, 2019 12:09 AM
The B-Movie Bracket is somewhat akin to the Model Bracket in that you kind of have to have had Cinemax in the 90's to truly appreciate it. Some of you have said you just haven't been able to get into it and, to be honest, it's probably going to be replaced by a "second-chance bracket" (i.e. performers with raving fans and unlucky losers from this bracket) the next time we do this. That said, we're down to four, and after this round, we'll be down to two. --- B-Movie Bracket: Ahmo HIGHT vs. Stacy MORAN --- Ahmo HIGHT 36D-24-36 ROUND 1: Def. Shannan LEIGH, 11-4-4, [view link] ROUND 2: Def. Nikki FRITZ, 11-10, [view link] PIC 1: [view link] PIC 2: (from her younger, blonder days) [view link] PIC 3: (also while blonde) [view link] CLIP 1: (softcore) [view link] CLIP 2: (softcore; to avoid seeing unnecessary dong shadow, skip to :08 during the title slide) [view link] CLIP 3: (lesbian; she's the one who keeps her hair up and gets, uh, flexible, at about 3:32) [view link] --- Hight's first-round win over Shannan Leigh wasn't much to write home about, with fairly low turnout and Leigh's vote total getting equaled by the number of 'Neither' votes. In the second round, Hight took on Nikki Fritz, the only lady to pitch a shutout thus far in the bracket, completely holding Sara Suzanne Brown off the board by a 20-0 total. Who came away the winner? Hight, in one of the bigger stunners of the second round, though it was a close, 11-10 vote. Now that more attention is on in the third round, the question is if Hight's second-round win was a mere coincidence or if she can continue the good vibes against a popular choice in the doe-eyed Stacy Moran. Moran is more cute, while Hight is more flexible. Pick your poison. --- Stacy MORAN 32C-23-32 ROUND 1: Def. Kitana BAKER, 8-7-1, [view link] ROUND 2: Def. Lorissa McCOMAS, 11-10, [view link] PIC 1: [view link] PIC 2: [view link] PIC 3: [view link] CLIP 1: (nude modeling) [view link] CLIP 2: (stripping) [view link] CLIP 3: (softcore) [view link] --- Moran was the very first winner in our bracket, all the way back in July, then won her second-round contest in October. The every-two-month plan has worked well for her, though she's only made it each time by the skin of her teeth, winning by a single vote over Kitana Baker and Lorissa McComas, ladies that a had a few voters who expressed personal fandom. Moran mixes sweet and sexy, and has natural-looking breasts, a popular combo with this board. However, she takes on the flexibility of Hight in the third round, which might not be as easy to beat. Baker and McComas were strong competition. Hight is as well, figuratively and literally as a former fitness model. Moran's passed two tests. Can she pass a third? --- I always feel a little shell-shocked after any Nadine matchup because it really makes me feel like I don't know what to expect from you all. I wouldn't be surprised if Moran won by a single vote again. I wouldn't be surprised if either lady dominated. I think this is a tough call, but maybe you guys don't. Let's find out. HIGHT or MORAN

33 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    I don’t like that Moran beat some of my favs but Moran here
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Moran.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Moran
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Moran
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Hight. I like girls who are fit - and who are kinda fucked up - and prone to poor choices.
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Moran and yeah, some of my faves were eliminated by these two..... such is the boobie battle.
  • grand1511
    5 years ago
    MORAN
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    Moran.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Only a moron would vote against MORAN
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    I'm going with Moran as w ell.
  • Tiburon
    5 years ago
    Seems to be more emphasis on raw beauty back in the day. I like the lining around the lips. Very smexy
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    @Tiburon: Whereas both ladies are from "back in ther day," please make your vote clear(er) if you wish to vote. Thanks.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    I have voted for both in their previous matchups, so I like both. My pick may go down in this round, but there's something about Hight as a blonde that does something for me. In addition I love her fit body. HIGHT
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    Stacy Moran
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Was leaning toward Hight, then saw those kissable freckles on Moran in picture 3. Moran it be.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Moran
  • DrStab
    5 years ago
    Moran
  • TxVegas
    5 years ago
    Those girls looked so different in the different pics. It it clear that Moran is going to win, but I vote Hight
  • bang69
    5 years ago
    Both
  • rl27
    5 years ago
    Moran
  • anthony6613
    5 years ago
    Moran
  • Heellover
    5 years ago
    Moran
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    Hight.
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    Moran
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    It's a very tight matchup for two loose twats, but I'd go with Hight here by the slimmest of margins
  • marty_mcfly
    5 years ago
    Moran. I looked at some recent pics of Hight ... ruined it for me. Young, blonde Hight was sexy.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Moran. Her face is just...gorgeous.
  • Corvus
    5 years ago
    Moran
  • joker44
    5 years ago
    Moran........by a narrow margin. Frankly, not enthusiastic about either lady.
  • joatmon
    5 years ago
    hight
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    Tough call, but Moran. Nice rack
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Moran’s tits break the tie, so her.
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    Gave this one an extra day, but it didn't need it. Before wrapping up, I'll give one vote to Hight on this reasoning: I encourage all of you to at least skim the videos. I do, both because I want to try and pick out quality material for you and because I seem to have a problem, given my useless, encyclopedic knowledge of naked women and what they've appeared in. That aside, I'm guessing you guys didn't take the time to, say, compare Moran's third softcore video to Hight's material. Hight can do the splits. Hight is physical. Hight looks like she'd be damn good in bed. While Moran, honestly, looks like she's giving that guy the kind of lapper we all lament: No, not an air dance but the one where the girl sits in your lap and rocks back and forth, thinking that's "grinding," when it's really just sitting in your lap. Sometimes, when you're choosing between an 8 (Hight) and a 9 (Moran), but you know you'll get a 9 dance from the 8 and a 3 dance from the 9, you pick the 8. That's why I'm voting for Hight. But, doesn't matter anyway. MORAN: 23 HIGHT: 7 ̶C̶o̶m̶m̶e̶n̶t̶a̶r̶y̶:̶ ̶2̶ ̶B̶o̶t̶h̶:̶ ̶1̶ Moran becomes the first in the third round to garner more than three-fourths of the vote in her matchup, though none of the third-round contests have been particularly close thus far. She moves on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion