tuscl

Club Lacy’s moved from Vegas to Dallas

cowboyak
Dallas
Wednesday, December 4, 2019 7:11 PM
[view link] I had heard this after visiting last year while in Vegas. Never got around to a review. Sounds like they are in a soft opening phase. I’ll say that it was the most interesting club I have been to.

25 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Hmm - I assume it'll just be another Dallas club then - probably won't have the same M.O. since it's not in Vegas and getting dancers from all over the place including probably California.
  • cowboyak
    5 years ago
    Their dancer review at 11 pm had them all lined up waiting to do a 30 second showcase. The owner was dressed all up and was the emcee. Girls would get called up and showcase while the owner would get the crowd riled up. DJ would hit the boom button every time the girls would drop their ass on the floor. It was rather hilarious. Went through like 30 plus girls. Took quite some time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I wonder if they are moving into a closed-club's old location - I put the club's address in TUSCL and I got a closed club (King of Diamonds) with a very similar address - IDK that King of Diamonds and it does not have any reviews but I wonder if it went by another name b/f that at that location ([view link])
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    That's a lot of girls for a soft-opening - new clubs often have a hard time getting dancers (unless some other black clubs in the area are struggling or have closed and this club is filling the void left). If the club becomes a regular fixture, then add it to TUSCL and review it to get the word out.
  • cowboyak
    5 years ago
    Never hit KOD. I’ve been hitting Dallas Cabaret North. Tired of the smoke. Maybe I’ll try Aces of Dallas. Which is in the old Clubhouse I think.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    The Clubhouse TUSCL page IMO should be removed (club notified as closed) and a new page created for Aces of Dallas since it seems they are two completely different clubs w/ different ownership
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Lacy's was never big in Vegas and shared the same building as Palomino (which I went to a lot). Never saw Lacy's booming.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    Yeah I think there was a dancer on reddit who got hired there. I'll message her and send her a link to this thread.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    @Liwet - I would imagine that kind of club wouldn't be booming until late night friday/saturday. Is that when you are normally out clubbing?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Looking at their web site and their photos, this Club Lacey Dallas looks fantastic! SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    So it should be here: 9009 Sovereign Row Dallas, TX 75247 The Dallas Metroplex Maybe going to be this? And of course this street view will be out of date: [view link] Use zoom outs and going back to maps to see where this is. Across Elm Fork Trinity River from University of Dallas, Site says, "Club Lacy’s offers unparalleled entertainment and the most affordable private rooms in Dallas." South of Plano, East of Fortworth. Love their gallery pics. Sounds awesome! SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    [view link] Sounds like the girls need licenses. That must be local law. Sucks, Sucks, Sucks. Intimidates newbie girls. SJG
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Well I know they didn't open until 9:30PM. Reminds me of Girl Collection which didn't open until 11PM when I visited it once.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I think Lacy's was only open Thursday thru Saturday and was very small using a small section of the Palomino building
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Do we know the skin level of the new Club Lacey? I guess in TX there is no connection to alcohol and the skin level? But seem to be lots of places which are only topless. Is that zoning or local ordinances? SJG
  • cowboyak
    5 years ago
    BYOB means nude usually.
  • TrollWarnBot
    5 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - Commonly referred to as SJG this forum member may have some sort of mental illness and is usually mocked or ignored. SJG has a long history of posting incendiary comments including being pro-rape. His comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate.
  • Y2kforeplay9009
    4 years ago
    Yeah we are Topless. We sell alcohol. We actually were well known and very busy with a line down the street every weekend in Vegas. Perhaps that wasn’t noticed by user Paul Drake because my girls weren’t his type. Palomino has more of a white or mixed women. Very few black girls. We are an Urban Club. I worked as a manager there for a period of time. Part of the reason we moved was because it was so busy. People thought they could skip the line and enter trough the Palomino. No... separate entrance. Separate club. Anyway if you like urban clubs, please come out and support. Very humble beginnings here Dallas.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Your Vegas club had always looked good to me. Don't care about alcohol, prefer nude and UHM. Thanks for joining Tuscl and posting. Please let us know how things go. Some stray videos showed thick black girls in high heels and makeup, and with brightly colored fence net thigh highs, spreading and showing everything. I loved it!! SJG
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    It was topless
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Stray videos were around, and they were good. Girl in pastel colored fence net thigh highs, plus stipper shoes, showing everything. Looks like front room friendliness was very likely. Don't know why Lacey's had troubles in Vegas. SJG
  • boom22
    2 years ago
    Since Lacey's is gone from Vegas, what are the best Urban clubs to visit?
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    ^ if ur asking about Vegas; none (Lacey's was the only Vegas urban-club AFAIK)
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Cover girls Lacys management rant that club into the ground. They shut down coz of violence ...both customers and dancers. Cops were there a lot. Girls didn't want to work there
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Certainly looking forward to checking out his club in Dallas. SJG Weather Report - Live at Montreux (1976) [Remastered] [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion