tuscl

Wow most embarrassing club visit ever

boomer79
Georgia
Tuesday, December 3, 2019 11:03 AM
I just got turned down after buying a VIP at Follies and I had no idea what was going on. The girl was making various excuses and then said that I had a damp spot on my pants and smelled funny. I had already paid the money and was wondering what the heck was going on. I had just taken a shower and changed clothes to my clubbing shorts. I had washed clothes at a friend's place because I need to get my washer fixed. I don't have the sharpest sense of smell, but after I got home I realized my clothes still In the basket smelled a bit funny and I'm pretty sure it was my friend's cat. Then I took my shoes off and I had stepped in something. It is a curse and a blessing to have a weak sense of smell, but that had to be a low point for my clubbing career getting essentially air dances from someone I knew was friendly at Follies.

Has anyone ever had an experience it like that where they've gone somewhere and things were just not clicking and you couldn't figure out what the problem was?

12 comments

• Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    Ha. Sounds like a joke.

“Well, you smell so bad you couldn’t get laid at Follies with a fistful on money.”
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    You win.
    At least I hope so.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    What, you're complaining about a bit of free pussy? SMH 💥😉💘🚽😂
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Fortunately for you, someone else is claiming to have been shit on by a dancer during a recent club visit.

So, you're embarrassment seems trifling by comparison.

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=6979…
  • boomer79
    5 years ago
    I wish it was a joke. I’ve been in clubs more times than I care to admit and that really was an unsettling experience not knowing why there was a problem. I guess knowing what happened though it can turn into a funny story.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Did you pay her upfront?

If she was unable or unwilling to give you what you were looking for then I would have cancelled the session and walked out w/o paying since I did not receive any services (assuming I hasn't paid upfront).
  • boomer79
    5 years ago
    I was honestly kind of flustered and I paid her on the high end for the club. Looking back though we did dances before and you would think she’d notice then. Still that was kind of my fault even if I didn’t realize there was an issue.
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    OK boomer

WCG
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    You mean besides having a flashlight shone on my dick when a dancer and I were interrupted? 😀
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    So you stepped in shit - on your way to the club - and didn’t notice it.

And you were wearing clothes that a cat used as a litter box - and didn’t notice it.

You were clean showered - then put on clothes with cat pee and feces - and stepped in shit too? This is highly unfortunate - and bizarre - for anyone.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Looks like you need to not visit your friend's house prior to hitting the clunlb
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Lol, OP's gone nose-blind!!!!👃🤦
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion