tuscl

More erotic adventures of shadowcat. Proceed with caution.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, May 18, 2007 4:29 PM
May 15th. I check into my hotel at 12:30 P.M. As I am climbing the stairs to my 3rd floor room, I spot a girl that I think I know. When I get to the top , I am sure of it. I know that she is the dancer that I got full service from 2 years ago for $150 in this same hotel. She runs up to me and asks "Can you give me $10 so I can get a taxi home?". I continued down to my room and she followed me in. I said "I know you". She replied "from where". I said the strip club and we did a full service here a long time ago. ( 2 years) She asked me how much I paid. I replied $150. She looked like hell but I knew that if she took a bath a cleaned herself up, she would look much better. She was staying at the hotel but on the opposite side. The side where the weekly or monthly guests stay. Now she change her tone. Can you give me $20? If we can get together today, tonight or tomorrow, I will subtract the $20 from the $150. She really wasn't turning me on but I said maybe tonight but not before 8:00 P.M. I want to spend that time at the club. She left. I shaved and showered and got ready for the club. Then the phone rang. It was her. "Can you give me a ride before you go to the club. It's only 10 minutes away" I'm basically a nice guy so I say OK. 10 minutes turns into 20 but on the way there she is fondling Mr. Happy. We finally reach the destination.A run down trailor park and a bumpy dirt road to get to it. I thought that I was only going to drop her off but then she askes for another $20 and repeats that she will subtract that from the $150 if we get together. I give her the $20. She is gone less than 5 minutes. As I am driving her back to the hotel on I-26 west, she pulls my dick out of my pants and starts sucking on it. I had to stop her. Did not want to be premature with my favorite strip club left to go. I dropped her at the hotel and headed for the club. As soon as I walked in, a stripper favorite that I had not seen in 6 or 7 months hollars out my name and runs up to embrace me. The last time I saw her we did full service in my hotel room for $100. She told me then that she had a tumor on her ovary and was going to have surgery to remove it, soon and would be well by my next visit. Bull shit. She was not there next month and the other dancers told me that she was pregnant. Not married. And that she was going to give the baby up for adoption. Even had another stripper that wanted it. I said "I should be mad at you for lying to me". "What do you mean". I said is it a boy or a girl? "It's a boy, 2 months old now. just couldn't tell anyone. I was going to give it up for adoption but after seeing him, I just couldn't do it." So where are you living? In such and such a place in a tralior park in a tripple wide with 4 bedrooms. Is that possible? I don't know much about trailers but thought that double wide was as big as they come. We did some good lap dances but I had to stop at petting the kitty. She was having her first period after delivery and it was longer than she expected (5 days and counting). Her boobs were not filled with milk. She said that her boobs were too small for breast feeding. So she didn't. Yeah. she is really small. To make up for it, she twice took my dick into her mouth. She left about 3:30 P.M. to take care of her baby. I continued partying with the other dancers. Some favorites and some new ones to me. Mileage was extremely high with my favorites and promising with the new dancers. I left the club at 8: 00 or so and on the way back to my hotel, all I could think of was, the first two dancers I came accross today both went down on me. Back at my hotel room the phone rings about 8:40. It was her, The first dancer. She asks "Are you alown. Do you want me to come over?" "What the hell, come on down". She showed up less than 5 minutes later. Looking much cleaner but acting totallly stoned.I had taken her to her dealer that afternoon and didn't know it. I offered her a drink. She accepted but then asked if she could smoke. I said "sure I am" But what she ment was cocaine. First time in my life that I ever had it in my car or been around anyone using it. I just wanted to fuck her and get rid of her. Get rid of her more than fuck her. But she found cocaine " bugs" in my room. She spent 30 minutes checking my base boards for these little criters and found none and want4ed to know why my room was cleaner than hers. While she was on the search, I was doing my exploring. Had my hands up her blouse and down her pants. But it didn't seem to excite her at all. Finally we went down to my truck to get my cd boom box to listen to some good music while we fucked. As we were going down the stairs we met another dancer at the club. It was only her second night(remember this) info). I got 2 more days of erotic adventures. Maybe not as hot but certainly entertaing. Let me know if you want me to stop or continue.

3 comments

• Book Guy
    17 years ago
    All I want to know is what hotel is this that you're staying at, so I can get me a room and just walk around and see how many strippers I can pick up ...
  • 99Intrepid
    17 years ago
    Dude - It appears that you're letting drug-addicts suck and possibly fuck your unprotected cock - PLEASE Say this isn't so. You're one of the more literate guys on these boards - I'd hate to hear about you getting The Bug from one of these broads... On a totally different note - I wish I lived near a city like yours. NYC has pretty much become Disneyworld.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    "Literate"?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion