tuscl

If I could have just one thing at a strip club...

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Sunday, November 24, 2019 4:41 PM
...it would be to have them turn the music down.

31 comments

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Uhhhh. Naked women would be my choice if I"m limited to one thing.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Have it loud near the VIP rooms and at a normal level everywhere else
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Lol Warrior. I took it as just one change, but your way is funny Imagine a completely empty room and you can put one thing in it. Do you pick naked women or music at a reasonable volume?
  • AmeliaSmith
    5 years ago
    Free bottled water for dancers ! Why do I have to pay $5 too
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    1. totally Naked girls on the show room. 2. music volume cut back some. 3 full length pop, rock, edm, latino music. less rap trap crap.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    If we can pick more than one thing I definitely want front room stick shifting
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    WHAAAT? I CANT HEAR YOU OVER THE DAMN MUSIC! 😵
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @hraving. Lol. Poplar Bluff MO has Racer Girls with an entire race car up on the billboard. Stick shifting is quite frequently performed!
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    only one thing? all the dancers NAKED all the time.
  • 48-Cowboy
    5 years ago
    We definitely need more truck themed strip clubs
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    Drinking water to the working girls at hong kong is free.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    It should be obvious - FRMOS TLN!
  • DenimChicken
    5 years ago
    A screen/screens to tell me where we are in the dancer rotation. I've only seen this at a few clubs, unfortunately.
  • jacej
    5 years ago
    I second Denim's wish item. It sucks when you take a girl for a dance and she has no idea where she is in the rotation, and then she gets called to the stage. I've had some good dances interrupted with stage duty.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Finding a roll of twenties some drunk dropped, just before he was 86'd, and putting them to use.
  • Lovelyeast
    5 years ago
    Have an atm in the vip room
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    What makes you think I want to hear you talk?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Loud music means that if you want to talk to your girl you have to nuzzle cheek to cheek. Only a small step from there to a front room makeout session. SJG Traditional Gender Roles [view link] Impeachment Investigation To Continue And There Could Be More Pubic Testimony [view link] Using a sex toy by yourself is masturbation [view link] The Provisional Irish Republican Army and the Morality of Te**o*ism [view link]
  • boomer79
    5 years ago
    Turning down the music would definitely be near the top of my official requests. We're not going to get into things like spacious, comfortable, unmonitored, affordable VIP rooms with 10s who act like they're in those clubs in Tiajuana some people here seem to like. IF the manager asked I'd probably say something about the music. I'm probably not going to get some of my other requests.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    Leave it to DS to hit the nail on the head. I'll happily sit in a loud room and pay for a $5 water for a BJ. 😊
  • Cowboy12
    5 years ago
    Topless waitress would be on my list
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Desertscrub for the win! Well said.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    The Holy Grail would be legalized prostitution - I think this would clean up the P4P game a lot. Sans that - dances that are by time and not by the song, that way you're getting consistent value and you know exactly what you're getting - dances are getting more expensive in various areas and there are clubs shortening songs to b/w 2.5 and 3-minutes - if I'm paying the same amount of $ for every dance I should be getting the same amount of time for every dance and not get gypped with some songs being cut shorter than others.
  • Timbuck12
    5 years ago
    Get rid of all cigarette smoking in the club.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    "Free bottled water for dancers ! Why do I have to pay $5 too" @AmeliaSmith - If we're ever in the same club at the same time your $5 bottled waters are taken care of. I've written it on the Internet so it must be true.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    "If I could have just one thing at a strip club..." ...it would be my ATF in her prime.
  • Prim0
    5 years ago
    One thing?.... FREEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM!
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Free drinks and dances
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    That's two things, Loco.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    that’s classic iceman for you Too busy putting on a front to even follow simple instructions
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Accurate and customer-accessible dancer schedules.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion