tuscl

Who'd You Rather: Rebecca Romijn vs. Kate Upton

AnonymousJim
Scanning the room from the back
Friday, November 22, 2019 9:29 PM
"Hello there, children!" "Hi, Chef." Sorry I had to step away from the forum for a while, gentlemen of gentlemen's clubs. Sometimes, business comes up you have to deal with, even though you don't want to deal with it. Nothing you or I can do. That said, I think it's mostly taken care of and we should be able charge toward crowning a 2019 "Who'd You Rather" champion, though we'll take time off for Thanksgiving, no doubt. We only have two more second-round matchups yet, and we get back to better business here with one of them, our final Round-of-32 matchup in the Celebrity Bracket. --- Celebrity Bracket: Rebecca ROMIJN vs. Kate UPTON --- Rebecca ROMIJN 34B-25-36 ROUND 1: Def. Candice MICHELLE, 16-3-1 PIC 1: [view link] PIC 2: [view link] CLIP 1: (topless striptease) [view link] CLIP 2: (swimsuit modeling) [view link] --- Romijn had an easy time of it in the first round, as GoDaddy Girl and WWE Diva Candice Michelle's somewhat exaggerated features were no match for Romijn's statuesque and natural figure. Romijn's a threat in a lot of different ways. She's got model looks that have put her on the cover of Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit Edition twice, and while she was the first SI model to get the bodypaint treatment, she's better known for wearing the blue paint and bodysuit required of the Mystique character in X-Men movies. She's even started making the leap into more serious roles. Smart, beautiful and versatile, it's no surprise Romijn was a popular choice in her first showdown. --- Kate UPTON 34DD-28-36 ROUND 1: Def. Lisa GUERRERO, 14-7-2 PIC 1: [view link] PIC 2: [view link] CLIP 1: (bikini & wet T-shirt) [view link] CLIP 2: (swimsuit modeling) [view link] --- So what's better than appearing on the cover of the SI Swimsuit Edition twice? How about three times? Romijn may have gotten there in 1999 and 2006 (we should maybe call it one and a half since the '06 edition had eight ladies on it), but Upton was on the cover in 2012, '13 and '17, joining Christie Brinkley, Cheryl Tiegs, Elle Macpherson, Kathy Ireland and Tyra Banks in the elite three-timers club. Mrs. Justin Verlander isn't the actress Romijn is, but she has appeared in a few films. She also got past a popular Lisa Guerrero in the last round. Ultimately, it's what you prefer: Curves or more-toned? Girl next door or the classy model? If you said "the first one" to either question, Upton's it. --- This feels like an all-timer. Hey, if you've gotta pick, picking from SI cover models isn't a bad way to go. Hard to go wrong here. ROMIJN or UPTON

36 comments

• Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    It’s tempting to change the lyrics to “Uptown Girl” for my vote, but I’ll spare you guys the agony and just cast my vote for UPTON with no serenading this time.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    This one is hard, much like my cock after seeing photos of both babes. Upton.
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    Two outstanding comments to lead this off. I missed you guys.
  • anthony6613
    5 years ago
    Upton
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    I'll go with UPTON, but I would change my vote if I was going to bed with mystique!
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Romijn
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    When UPTON is in swimsuit model shape she's a tough out. She's got my vote for this round.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Romjin. That second video is hilarious.
  • grand1511
    5 years ago
    Upton
  • Heellover
    5 years ago
    Upton
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    Not really a fan of either, but I'll go with Romijn.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Not a fan of either. I’m going with Upton. But that’s only because Romijn fucked John Stamos...
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    Romijn is one of the very few women who could beat out Upton, but she does.
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    These are getting harder. Pun intended UPTON
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Kate. But what about a 3-way?
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Kate. Essentially a tie for me, but the cat daddy dance lady wins.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Upton
  • Stephanie4life
    5 years ago
    Rebecca all the way!
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    ever so slightly a bit more for romijn.t
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I love Upton's tits but not much else and she seems very airhead-ish. Upton for w/e reason rubs me the wrong-way so gonna go with ROMIJN more so as a vote against Upton.
  • joatmon
    5 years ago
    Upton
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    I’m apparently in the minority here, but ROMIJN by a mile, even considering Upton’s gorgeous tits. Sorry Kate.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    upton
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Aaaaarrrrgggghhh! I can't choose. ....but if I have to, I'll go for Kate for her girl I wish lived next door face and her gorgeous boobs.
  • mjx01
    5 years ago
    Rebecca ROMIJN
  • rl27
    5 years ago
    Romijn. she’s hotter than Upton,but the part that did it for me was Louis Armstrong walking on the moon giving me that Bluto in Animal House vibe. don’t know if she was actually serious or not
  • bang69
    5 years ago
    Both
  • fenwayfav
    5 years ago
    Romijn - no contest
  • busta_nut
    5 years ago
    love me some RR
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    Upton Those pics of Romijn are great but she is declining and appears to have had a little cosmetic refreshing. Plus I’d like to cop a feel of dem Upton juggies
  • azdd
    5 years ago
    Kate Upton for me. Love the curves and have a tremendous woody-inducing fantasy of those eyes looking up at me while her lips are wrapped around my cock.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    Close, but the fappening pics from a few years back tip it in favor of Upton.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    No contest. Rebecca. I've seen naked pics of Upton, and Romijn dressed at her worst is still hotter than Upton naked at her best. Maybe not by much, but RR is definitely hotter for me.
  • TxVegas
    5 years ago
    Romijn
  • DrStab
    5 years ago
    Kate
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    While the winning tally stayed largely on one side throughout, this was a good vote. One reminder: Remember, we're evaluating the ladies in their prime. Someone pointed out Romijn may be slipping over time. Doesn't matter. We're voting on them at their best, not evaluating their longevity. I'll add one vote for Upton to close it out. UPTON: 20 ROMIJN: 14 ̶I̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶:̶ ̶1̶ ̶B̶o̶t̶h̶:̶ ̶1̶ Upton gets to dance/jiggle her way into the next round, though, as you'll see, she gets a tough challenge. That's all for the second round in the Celebrity Bracket. Here's the matchups we'll have in the Sweet Pussy 16: Donna D'ERRICO vs. Carmen ELECTRA Salma HAYEK vs. Kate UPTON These ought to be good.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion