tuscl

Who'd You Rather: Donna D'Errico vs. Carmen Electra

AnonymousJim
Scanning the room from the back
Saturday, December 14, 2019 9:03 PM
And now, perhaps the biggest and best showdown of the third round. Pop in your 90's mixtape CD-R, settle in for Friends, Frasier, Mad About You and ER, then make your choice between these two 90's bombshells. --- Celebrity Bracket: Donna D'ERRICO vs. Carmen ELECTRA --- Donna D'ERRICO 34C-22-34 ROUND 1: Def. Dita VON TEESE, 17-10, [view link] ROUND 2: Def. Marisa MILLER, 16-12, [view link] PIC 1: [view link] PIC 2: [view link] PIC 3: [view link] CLIP 1: (Playboy nude) [view link] CLIP 2: (sexy photoshoot) [view link] CLIP 3: (Playboy nude) [view link] --- D'Errico has not had an easy road to traverse. She beat Dita Von Teese, perhaps the most glamorous woman in the bracket, then took down Marisa Miller, who may have the best body to ever appear in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. That's why she stands alone as the last of her kind in this contest. We started with 26 blondes, but with 10 ladies remaining, D'Errico is the last blonde remaining, along with eight brunettes and one redhead (Cynthia Brimhall). Granted, a couple regular voters are openly anti-blonde, so that probably plays in. Still, the question is if the lovely features and bangs of D'Errico can continue to carry the torch onward, or if the last of the blonde-hicans will fade into bracket history. --- Carmen ELECTRA 36C-24-35 ROUND 1: Def. Katarina WITT, 15-8-3, [view link] ROUND 2: Def. Kiana TOM, 17-7, [view link] PIC 1: [view link] PIC 2: [view link] PIC 3: [view link] CLIP 1: (lingerie dancing) [view link] CLIP 2: (wet running & writhing) [view link] CLIP 3: (Playboy music video; hopefully it's obvious who Carmen is) [view link] --- We've said before that Electra seems to be a TUSCL dream, as her Strip Aerobics is probably the best-known dancer training tool this side of installing a pole in one's own house. She's proven she belongs, easily handling both of her first two opponents, an overmatched but still hot Katarina Witt and the lesser-known Kiana Tom. Now, she moves on from more-athletic women to more of a beauty in D'Errico. That doesn't mean Electra can't hold her own against her Baywatch rival, though. On the surface, Electra has more going: A better acting career, ability as a singer & dancer and more mainstream press. But, in the battle of ex-spouses, Nikki Sixx probably beats Dennis Rodman. Still, you can't go wrong with one or the other. --- BONUS VIDEO: Want to compare these ladies in the same video (and even get some bonus Gina Lee Nolan)? Here you go, courtesy of Baywatch. The visuals are great, but as I often did with Baywatch, I recommend you watch this on mute. [view link] God bless you, David Hasslehoff. God bless you. --- Time to pick. D'ERRICO or ELECTRA

29 comments

• Ferdinx
    5 years ago
    Very tough call. I'll go with D'Errico.
  • grand1511
    5 years ago
    D'ERRICO
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Like'm both but D'ERRICO is an All-American beauty
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Electra
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ that's a good pic of you in your avatar
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    D’Errico is better looking and has better pictures and vids, while Carmen has raw sex appeal. Tough call. I’ll go with Electra on her raw sexuality.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Definitely Donna!
  • joker44
    5 years ago
    Definitely CARMEN Donna is more cute than beautiful and her videos make her sexuality seemed 'posed' while Carmen is beautiful and her sexuality flows naturally, and is unforced.
  • anthony6613
    5 years ago
    Electra
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    D'Errico
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    Tough call. All things equal I’d usually pick the brunette (Electra) but the blonde’s pics are pretty good. So, D’Errico
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Tough call indeed. Carmen " pre-Dennis Rodman" .
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Electra.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Carmen ELECTRA
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Donna
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    REALLY close, but Carmen
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Electra
  • marty_mcfly
    5 years ago
    Electra
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    Hardest one for me yet. By the slimmest if margins.... DONNA
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    D'errico
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Carmen Electra is my choice. I find the two women to be both beautiful and hot. But Carmen is the one who appeals more to me.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    Donna
  • DrStab
    5 years ago
    D'ERRICO.... an ATF
  • bang69
    5 years ago
    Both
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    D’Errico.
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    Electra.
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Carmen
  • joatmon
    5 years ago
    Carmen Electra
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    So this one somehow fell behind Michaels/Rain, where a bunch of you voted for Rain too late. At some point, y'all will figure out that there's only one bracket post open at a time (and there only every will be), and if you see the final score in a post, that means you will only hurt the active bracket post by pushing it further down the forum. I mean, that's part of why we capitalize the last names and set them off the way we do and, well, we try to make it obvious, but yeah, some of you are oblivious. But hey, we only have nine matchups left. So whatever. Anyhow, let's wrap this one up. It looked for quite a while like D'Errico would pull this off, but Electra made her way back. I'll give her one more vote as we finish off the tally. ELECTRA: 15 D'ERRICO: 12 ̶M̶u̶d̶d̶y̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶v̶a̶t̶a̶r̶:̶ ̶1̶ ̶B̶o̶t̶h̶:̶ ̶1̶ Electra survives and advances. The only question left? How she'll fare against the top vote-getter in the bracket thus far. Celebrity Bracket Final: Carmen ELECTRA vs. Salma HAYEK Oh by the way, D'Errico's departure leaves us with nine women remaining, none of whom are blondes. Congratulations, blonde-haters. You pulled it off.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion