• MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Kang of da trolls!🤣
  • chessmaster
    5 years ago
    Thots
  • apoopdeep
    5 years ago
    my coffee is good you dirty fucker. next time you take sweet and low and curry and make it good.
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    Taking one's self too seriously! 😋🤪🥴 🌞
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    driving crappy cars
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    falling in love with your CF
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    ^^^good point My CF DS 😍nicespice💕 said that she would never love me in this lifetime WCG
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    Argue politics
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    strip clubs that don't allow FRMOS's. SJG
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    That is why I drink coffee at IKEA. Friends don't let friends drink Starbucks
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Founder - Too much Kopi luwak?
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    Fighting over chicken sandwiches.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Buying ejaculation services in strip clubs, instead of FRMOS's and FS-ITC, followed by TLN's and waking up with your girl in the mornings regularly. SJG
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Talking about doing things and never doing them.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Listening to people who think they know something about my life when there is absolutely no way which they possibly could. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Denying the obvious.
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    To drink cheap beer or cheap liquor.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    To ingest ethanol at all. SJG
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    To repeatedly post delusional comments on a strip club website
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    To not use strippers for ejaculatory services
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Life is too short to have sex with ugly women
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Twentyfive FTW
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    @Gawker wrote: "Argue politics" ________________ Everyone's different, @Gawker. Some people enjoy paying heroin attacks for long-term romance. Others enjoy defecation humor. And still others enjoy StripperWeb. To each his own.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Letting the little shit get to you. ...And... its all little shit. So, just smile and have fun wherever you are. Ditch all negative people.
  • Cowboy12
    5 years ago
    Wasting it worrying about all the crap we put up with at work
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    don’t worry. be happy.
  • VeryBigDawg
    5 years ago
    hands off strip clubs.
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    Life is too short for one vagina.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Our local strip clubs are hands off, unless you go to the underground. So actually here AMPs have a big advantage, 60min alone with your girl in a totally private room. SJG Amy Winehouse - You Know I'm No Good [view link]
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Shaved pussy.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Life is too short to not risk your life doing risky things.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I like shaved pussy! SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    To not take chances and to play everything too safe. Take a risk, go up to the hot dancer rather than wait for her to approach you; when a dancer asks to meet you OTC, Do It.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Shitbucks coffee sucks
  • Pistrolla
    5 years ago
    Unerect boners
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Unfunny troll parody accounts that say the same thing over and over and over again
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Well the only box he doesn't check is troll but the rest of the stuff you said perfectly describes SJG.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ A troll is also someone who never has his own topical stuff to say, but just goes into negative meta-narratives about other members, thinking they need his approval on what they say. SJG I think people underestimate how much this song depends upon keyboard player and vocalist Bob Mayo. Peter Frampton Do You Feel Like We Do Midnight Special 1975 [view link]
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    ^^^^Once again you just described yourself. Sure you post a lot of off topic bullshit that doesn't even garner responses from other members. But the reason you are most hated by a good amount of contributors on here is because all you do is launch into "negative meta narratives" on why how they're having fun is wrong. If you didn't do that, I would not care what you post. But since you do, I think you're a dickhead.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    No TFP, you are the one who makes attack posts, negative meta-narratives about other forum members. I do not do this. I may disagree, but I do not attack people. You are one of the worst. And of course no one would put up with you face to face. SJG
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Ok shithead I mean SJG I'll tell you what. If you refrain from your attack posts calling people chumps etc when they post about clubbing without FRMOS and the other stuff you're obsessed with, I'll refrain from attack posts on you. You're the only person I attack on these forums, because of the fact that you attack others for their clubbing routines. So you lay off, and I'll lay off. If not, expect me to keep reminding you that you're a shithead, ok?
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    About @TFP @san_jose_guy write "And of course no one would put up with you face to face." I met @TFP and he is a cool, chill person. We had a good time swapping stories, drinking beers, and scoping the TJ talent.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @Cristobal thanks and same to you. From reading your posts on here I already knew you'd be a cool person to hang out with. There's a lot of folks that I think would be cool to meet based on their posts from here. Unfortunately, SJG isn't one of them. In his above statement "no one would put up with you face to face" he once again is trying to speak for everyone. When he only means himself, since he's the only one I attack on here. He also constantly talks about privacy walls when people are only trying to be friendly with him. I understand folks wanting to remain anonymous on here and not meet up with anyone. But he gets prematurely violent about it, talking about dead squirrels and other weird stuff. Based off that and his other posts on here I know he has some serious issues. All that said, I wouldn't have any problems with all that if he respected other people's methods of having fun. Instead he tries to belittle others who don't follow his stringent clubbing routine. Which is why I give him the same treatment.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    I think this thread needs to be pinned because the title and post sync up great.
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone 🦃
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Life is too short to be a trump supporter
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Life's too short to worry about Trump
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Shitty beer or coffee.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Crazyjoe shit in his beer and his coffee
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    We either deal with Trump or this country will disintegrate. SJG
  • founder
    5 years ago
    This country ain't gonna disintegrate cause of Trump. That's such a stupid thought. We've had lots of shitty presidents. We will disintegrate if people don't blow every little thing out of proportion
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    ^Kind of like shitty coffee 😈
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Trump comes at the time when laissez-faire has pushed us to the breaking point. Right now, the number of young people with zero future is higher than it has ever been. SJG
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Bullshit That's a cop out that listless people use
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Poor people are not less moral than rich people. As it stands now San Jose State has 4300 homeless students and UCLA has had to set up a homeless shelter just for its own students. And then no matter how long people are in school or what they are learning, that does not mean that they will be able to get a paying job using what they have learned. laissez-faire is turning us into a third world country, a few very rich and the rest extremely poor. SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    SJG, it's cute that you think what we have in this country is anything resembling laissez-faire. We haven't been "hands off" since WW II, if not before.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    It started going back that way when Reagan was elected. The result is that we are trading union representation and safety standards just to create more jobs. Should not have to do this. Those who are going to school to try and build careers are often feeling that they will get nothing. Keynesianism worked well. Never should have left it. Money should be used to expand the economy and create jobs, not to inflate the stock and real estate markets. Otherwise we just end up back at 1929. We should not be playing a monopoly game where the rich get to collect up all the money. [view link] SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    No it didn't start going back that way with Reagan, the fascism started when the "robber barons" were allegedly "brought to heel" by the government, but which was actually the start of the corrupt collusion between government and big business, stifling competition, rather than promoting it. Reagan made it worse with his fucking "trickle down" shit. *Real& laissez-faire capitalism wouldn't put up with the shit big business pulls today, because big business wouldn't have the government's gun to back them up.
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Life's too short to be a pessimist
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    ^^^ What founder said.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Well the Robber Barons were the Captains of industry after the Civil War. And then with the Granger Movement we had the first moves to limit the power of Big Business. And then we came to Teddy Roosevelt Trust Busting. Supply Side and Trickle down are also examples of Robber Barons taking over. So are all the attempts to roll back the Great Society and the New Deal. 401k and IRA accounts, with their tax exemption are just an attack on Social Security. And so we have it today, people feeling that they must have a privately funded retirement. That is pure nonsense. Making sure that there will be public retirement funding should be priority number 1. SJG Keith Emerson Band - Lucky Man [view link] Awesome! These super low notes are clearly on the synth. But really its being done with modulation, so it is kind of being faked psychoanalytically to get through the sound system. I don't believe that Emerson ever plays with organ pedals. Likes to be on his feet to put on a better show.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion