tuscl

Things strippers say: "I need to go make money"

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Wednesday, November 13, 2019 6:06 PM
But you're making money with me, about $100k a year. Sure, if I wasn't paying anything, I get it; she can't be spending time with a non-spender. But telling a spending customer that she wants to go make money after I've already promised a payout when she's done with me makes me not want to spend money on her in the future. At least I didn't pay up front.

34 comments

• PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    Maybe that's a polite way of hinting that you aren't spending enough for the amount of time you want.
  • DenimChicken
    5 years ago
    She doesn't believe you will pay what you say. She doesn't believe it is worth it, spending the time with you if it is real. She wants to survey the room and check in on other opportunities. She doesn't want to be with you and is finding a nice way to say it. She believes she can make more elsewhere. Pick one.
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    You should "feed the meter"... shows good faith without offering up the whole kitty at once...🌞
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Which dancer are you giving 100k a year to? 🧐
  • boomer79
    5 years ago
    I've found its best to be easy going. I've found if the girls you like know they'll make money off of you but you're easy going and flexible they'll treat you well and they may come back after they leave. Personally I don't want to spend enough money to lock a girl down all night and I'd prefer they do well. The girls who know that tend to be very friendly.
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    Many times, I'm saying that to her. If she's been sitting with me for a while and we have not agreed on if/when we will get dances (or more), I will suggest that she take a lap around the club. I'm happy to chat with someone until I achieve optimum southern blood flow and start a VIP, but I also don't want to be a fucko-dick who monopolizes her time. I find most dancers react well to this, do a lap or two, and return to me after for a very pleasing experience in a booth.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    ~"Which dancer are you giving 100k a year to? 🧐"~ $40 for 12 minutes of her time would make her $100k a year if she worked 40 hours a week. You should "feed the meter"... shows good faith without offering up the whole kitty at once...🌞
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Ah damnit, pressed the button early. ~"You should "feed the meter"... shows good faith without offering up the whole kitty at once...🌞"~ Ya, you don't pay strippers more than once per visit.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Damnit to the second power, I should have proofread; what I wouldn't do for an edit button. $40 for 10-15 minutes of her time probably makes her AT LEAST $100k a year for the typical hours that a stripper would work if she's making that much money every 10-15 minutes and spending that same amount of time trying to find the work itself (sitting in laps, canoodling, making sales pitches, etc). If she happens to work 40 hours a week for 50 weeks out of the year, that's probably closer to $200k for the year. The $100k would be for someone who works 20 hours a week. Of course my numbers could be completely off, it's not like strippers really divulge their earnings.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Maybe it would work in Vegas, but in most places I think you won’t find a club where you could be earning nonstop like that for 40 hours a week.
  • McNaffles
    5 years ago
    Is this Vegas, Liwet? There does seem a propensity there for the girls to chase the $$$ night, even midweek in a lower tier club, rather than take the certain $$. Just another example of poor long-run decision making. Maybe there is still pussy glow from SEMA last week too.
  • Aspen_Holiday
    5 years ago
    I’m verifying my profile tomorrow. I’m too lazy to do it tonight. But clearly I’m a dancer...if someone says they don’t want dancers but will pay me for hanging out I don’t stay very long unless they pay me along the way or in advance. I’ve had customers hand me $100 within 15 minutes of sitting down. Obviously I’m not going to leave, there is money where I am at. Then when I offered a dance he said yes and gave me $100 for a $40 dance. After the dance I stayed with him until her left. When he left he gave me $40 more. He was probably there for an hour maybe an hour and a half total. A girl isn’t going to leave somewhere there is money...but why risk sitting with someone for an hour just for them to hand you $20-$50 dollars when they leave. Then you are upset you wasted your time. Basically all girls will hangout with you if you pay as you go. My club is odd and doesn’t have VIP. The most expensive dance is $40 and they are 2-4-1 every half hour. In a club like mine, if someone is giving you $40 every showtime, you wouldn’t leave. The odds of you making more elsewhere exist but why risk it?
  • Aspen_Holiday
    5 years ago
    Not to mention...sure they get X amount for a dance or VIP...but not many dancers spend every minute at work in VIP or doing dance. Sure they make X amount on stage but depending on the club you only go on stage a handful of times. Most dancers do not make 100k a year.
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    “$40 for 12 minutes of her time would make her $100k a year if she worked 40 hours a week.” Your logic is completely wrong. You’re paying her $40. Not $100k. No dancers work 40 hours per week or 52 weeks a year. No dancers get paid for every minute they are in the club. It’s a gratuity industry. She’s making $40 from you and it sounds like you’ve indicated you’re not spending more than that. That’s why she’s leaving. You’ve offered her a bad deal and are wasting her time. Go ahead and argue the math with me. The dancer leaving you proves the point.
  • DandyDan
    5 years ago
    With me, some of my favorites would say that if they came up to me right after I showed up. That would be how our conversation ended. I don't mind talking with them that early in a visit, but I don't want a dance or extras the moment I arrive. I never had to worry about them forgetting about me.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    She felt like she could make more money with someone else, or it was her inelegant way of saying that she'd rather make the same money from someone else. And I agree with the others. Your math is pure fantasy. You're not spending $100K on her per year unless there's a line item in your home budget that reads "Bambi: -$100K". It sounds like she's making $50/night whenever you show up. That's not exactly what anyone would call "whale"-level spending. You need to spend more or be less annoyed when dancers decide to move on to cash-greener pastures.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "Your logic is completely wrong. You’re paying her $40. Not $100k. No dancers work 40 hours per week or 52 weeks a year. No dancers get paid for every minute they are in the club. It’s a gratuity industry. She’s making $40 from you and it sounds like you’ve indicated you’re not spending more than that. That’s why she’s leaving." Jimmy FTW. To add, if that time spent with you cost her the sale of a CR or a string of dances, then you would have actually cost her money.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    "Ya, you don't pay strippers more than once per visit." You do every few songs if you want her to stay with you, else she's seriously just wasting her time sitting with you.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    ^^ Agree with Jimmy. 100K ?!? Uh, no. It's $40 - for 12 minutes. Bad math, suspect logic. Trying to sound like a hi roller. Hell, newbies spend $40 for an intro conversation and a couple dances, often adding a tip.
  • DrStab
    5 years ago
    ^^^Waffle: Can you opine about proper etiquette on the “do you want some company” questions while I wait for my CF? I’m not a high roller; I have budgeted my club trip to my CF’s usual fee, a few drinks and bar tips/incidentals. I’m also a pretty social/friendly guy who enjoys conversing with pretty women when they stop by. I usually sit at the bar, never at a high-roller booth (not budgeted). When asked if I want company, sometimes I’ll say sure and we’ll talk for a while until the CF emerges. Sometimes the dancer wants a tip just for talking to me. Sometimes I give her a tip, but I really don’t think she deserves it and find the practice somewhat uncomfortable. I didn’t ask her to “waste her time” as you put it. But I don’t want to be rude and say “I don’t have money for you!” :) I met my CF under this scenario. I had already arranged for a dance session with another girl who was on stage. My CF stopped by for “some company” and I ended up really liking her, and remembered her for future reference. She didn’t ask for money and just sat down after I told her I was waiting on the girl on stage. While some dancers may think that talking with customers are “wasting their time”, it could be a way to cultivate future customers, as my CF did with me.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    If it's a dancer that I'm not attracted to, I'll say "Just so you know, I'm not in the mood to buy dances and I don't want to waste your time." Or... "You're cute, but you're not my type. So, I won't buy dances. Fair warning." If you're waiting for someone... "Just so you know, I'm waiting for someone already. You can hang out, but I'm off when she arrives." Nine out of ten times, the dancer leaves and it's not a big deal. Occasionally, I'll offer to buy the dancer a drink. It's low money for a bit of good will in the club.
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    Dr. Stab - different girls have different approaches and different tolerance to just hanging out. Hell, the same girl may want to hang out one night and not the next. Best thing I can recommend what CMI said above - some polite version of the truth. “I’m happy to hang out and even buy you a drink but just so you know __________.” That’s usually, but not always, well received. The feeling I hate is when I’m waiting for a particular girl, send a perfectly nice dancer away, and then the original girl never shows or gets caught up with someone else. Some girls don’t mind being option B and will come back around. Others, not so much. All part of the mental game of mongering.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    Just be honest and say you're waiting on someone.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Damn Liwet, folks in this thread blew your thought to smithereens. When reading your reviews I always thought you were negotiating some good deals for yourself. But when you describe the encounter (both the good and bad details, to your credit), it sounds like the dancer didn't make much money just to endure you trying to push their boundaries: you always describe trying to touch the kitty over the panties and having your hand pushed away. Basically it's no surprise to me that this girl told you that. $40 for 12 minutes? To have a dude aggressively fondle her? She's supposed to make double that just off floor dances. VIP for less than three times longer and she makes 5 times that. I hope you expected these kind of replies in this thread, because your math was seriously off. I wonder if you're the guy dancers talk about when they mention "problem customers"?
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    you know what man, they're right. If their desperate for that dollar, and we're not providing as much as they'd like TODAY, well just let them move on. Act too desperate for their company, and you'll wound up paying more than you bargain for, for less than you want.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Money in hand = good. Money promised = bad. Simple.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "You do every few songs if you want her to stay with you, else she's seriously just wasting her time sitting with you." In a busy club I tend to agree. You can't invest too much time in low margin activities when there are so many bigger sales opportunities to explore. But when a girl has this attitude on a slow night with few immediate prospects, IMO it's more often than not an excuse to avoid extended socializing. I tip barside as much as anyone around here, but I don't have any hard and fast "feed the meter" rule. If a fun and hot girl thinks it's worth her time, she's welcome to hang around. If she doesn't, then so be it. After an hour with me a girl usually has enough in her pocket to at least cover her house fees, including tips given when she was on stage. She is also usually warmed up from the bar drinks I bought her and may even have some food in her belly. Keep in mind though that I'm often doing this on slow nights not too long after night shift starts, so I think some girls use me as a means to ease into their shifts. Works for me.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Blahblah said..."So with Manhattan can I not be touched unless I am making 100s? I can't stand fuckers trying to touch me at 20/song. Don't have patience for that these days now that I know you can make a lot w/o it." Hell yea. You could dance st Babydolls Dallas! They got strong mixed drinks!
  • Liwet
    3 years ago
    My math isn't based on just one customer paying $100k, but that every customer she meets giving her $40 for 12 minutes is how she makes $100k a year. Just because there are better customers doesn't make me a bad customer. I truly believe that avoiding customers that want to give you money is not the best way to make the most money for a stripper.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    That's a little of money for little time. I've given girls $300 up front and they spent their shift getting wasted with me. If a girl can't wait to get away from you it's you.... Vegas bitches never reject money
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    Did Liwet really just resurrect his own thread from 2019 so we could all go WTF all over again?
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    We know what your math is based on. 18 months later it’s still wrong. Rather than bumping your own thread to ask the same questions to which you’ve already gotten answers, maybe reread them and figure out why you are the only one who disagrees before asking the same people to respond again? Come back when you figure out how money and time work. I’ll pay you $100 an hour for you to stop posting. I’ll pay you for the first second. That’s 2.8 cents. I’ll even round up to $.03 as a tip. Now all you have to do is find 3599 other forum members to enter into the same deal every hour for 8 hours a day five days a week and you even get weekends off! That’s $200k a year! You should be very happy with this deal and overjoyed to get the tip!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Liwet reminds me of comic book guy from the simpsons
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    80+% of dancers are going to tell you stuff that's pretty transparent bullshit, to try to get more $. I just respond as politely as I can. As long as they keep their end of whatever we negotiate, I'm good with that. Big mistake to ever tell a dancer something isn't fair. They'll see you as weak and not the sharpest knife in the drawer. That said, you can only guess what's true or not. There was a hot af biracial dancer I couldn't get anything but a smile from. After a year or so, she started selling me dances, and I became her regular. She had a multi-millionaire sugar daddy, but things were starting to go south him. I became part of her exit strategy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion