tuscl

Baby dancer

Hi, I have an audition tomorrow. I've done cam work for a minute but I'm scared might not be the "ideal" body type for a club. I'm 5'4 and 142 lbs with 36DDD. Am I too fat to strip? Also any advice for a first time audition?

30 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    Hi Opal welcome. If you want you can always upload some body pics to your profile just so we can better judge. But honestly if your really concerned just work the weight off. It’s a totally fixable.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Also City/area will help too
  • laciandleather
    5 years ago
    I have an nsfw twitter at @maidenfae !!! Also I'm in the oregon area looking to dance in Portland!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @opal I am in Portland. I am a regular to a 5'3" 145lb stripper with 36 DDDs. She is beautiful and voluptuous and always is an above average earner at any club she works. However, she's been rejected at more than one club out here due to her body type.

Without seeing your pics I bet you may have the same issues out here, but you will also be able to find work at the smaller neighborhood dive clubs.

If you post pics to your TUSCL profile I will look at them and recommend some clubs for you. The Portland market prefers skinny white girls but it is definitely not a universal standard here.

http://www.tommystoo.com/calendar.php

^ here is an example club schedule with some pics of a few dancers. As you will see the dancers with pics are a thick body type. This club is a typical dive club.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I think you’ll be fine. You do have some flab though, not much it’ll be easy to work off but tighten that a bit. I think you’ll make money right now but you won’t be a top earner until you can work that off just being honest. And you seem to have the right kind of personality atleast sexually that guys would be into. I think most guys are into submissive girls.
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    Did you know you have a reddit section dedicated to discussing you? Dont see why you even want to bother with strip clubs since it seems your doing pretty well on your own.
  • laciandleather
    5 years ago
    @estafador I think you have me mixed up with someone 😂
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    @opal;

The pics in your profile show a healthy beautiful girl.

You are not fat, and certainly not “too fat to strip”.

For a first audition just be yourself, relax and enjoy the experience, you will learn from it.

Good luck.

Please let us know what happens in your audition.
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    Saw your twitter pics. Not fat. There is a market, including in Portland. Go for it and good luck
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @opal I just saw your profile pics and yes you can dance out here.

I recommend the following clubs because I have seen strippers with your body type at each one:

Tommy's Too
    Dream On Saloon
    Shimmers
    Columbia Strip
    The Acropolis
    Lucky Devil Lounge

Clubs to avoid based on my fave's experiences and personal observation:

Casa Diablo
    Club Rouge
    The Golden Dragon
    Stars Bridgeport
    Club SinRock

Anyplace else not listed is in between the above. Good luck and no worries! You should be fine out here dancing. Just expect a few rejections.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Other recommended clubs that I forgot to mention:

The Dolphin II
    Xpose
    Scarlet Lounge
    Pirate's Cove
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    One more to avoid is Spyce
  • chimera422
    5 years ago
    After checking your twitter, you’ll do well at some clubs. Don’t know Portland at all, but I.d get a dance from you.....especially in the right kind of club
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    Opal, I've seen plenty of strippers with your looks. Yes there are clubs who may be less receptive, but there are also clubs that look for variety of sizes and shapes, just like the customers that frequent them.

if you've ever seen a guy try to flirt with you, you already know you are sexy. Just be that sexy, desirable woman and get your spot at the club!
  • Corvus
    5 years ago
    Opal, just looked at your Twitter pics. Not only do you look fine, it seems you have a great attitude. I think you will do just fine dancing in Portland. Love your tits too!
  • DrStab
    5 years ago
    I looked at your Twitter pix... I’ve seen a lot worse in Detroit. If you are nice and have a good personality, you can do fine. I would bet that you will lose weight and get more tone dancing, if you don’t drink a lot at the club.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    Opal - I liked what I saw on your Twitter. I would definitely get dances from you and you will be fine. Not fat at all in my opinion. There will be guys who don't like your look, but that's the case for every dancer.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    Good luck! Become a verified dancer once you're hired and then you can read reviews on other potential clubs!
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    What Dr. Stab said.... I would take you VIP any day.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Holy shit! Time to visit Portland.

You’ll do fine.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    5 years ago
    Checked out your Twitter, if Portland rejects you come to Detroit. You'd do well here, what man doesn't love some nice tits and ass
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    She's gonna do fine out here in Portland.

@opal please send an update as you get closer to auditions and such at clubs. Feel free to PM me if you want to discuss club details 1:1.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Not too fat, but alternatively keep in mind that you might not be everyone's cup of tea. Personally I cannot stand skinny minnies and your body type is just not designed to be that anyway. But you may also find that dropping just 10-15 lbs might open up a lot more club options for you.

Good luck!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    With a few exceptions, there's no ideal body type for stripping. Not really. Guys have varied tastes.

That's a big reason why we go to strip clubs.

You'll do fine.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... With a few exceptions, there's no ideal body type for stripping. Not really. Guys have varied tastes ..."

True - but there are club owners/managers that seem to like hiring a specific type - there are clubs where finding a nice natural pair of tits is like finding the Loch Ness Monster
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    Saw your Twitter pics. You're good to go.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I saw the two photos you posted here. I think you will do very well. I don’t know the general customer preferences in your area, but in the northern NJ area, your body would be seen as very attractive.

You have sexy curves, and you are not even close to fat. As long as you can chat it up with guys, it’s all good.

Let us know how it goes!
  • Musterd21
    5 years ago
    Nice pics on profile!
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Good luck on your audition
  • Prim0
    5 years ago
    Have a good attitude....look like you're having fun and want nothing more than to show the clients a good time. Tease a little, make us PLs think we have a chance and you should do fine.

If the pics you posted here are the more recent, it looks like you've already lost some weight...keep it up. I'd say that most of the time, if you're at least decent looking, a good attitude will get you the rest of the way. There are plenty of beautiful ladies out there that have bad attitudes and won't get a penny from me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion