Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Early stripper text

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

At 6:50AM I received this stripper text: "How are you? Whatcha doing today? Come see me"

6:50AM? I didn't know any stripper were up this early. This might be a record.

What's the earliest stripper text you have ever received?

Replies (24)Latest

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

The time of day means nothing to strippers and whores. If she’s awake and needs $$$ - that’s generally all that matters.

I get some odd messages overnight from stripping whores.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

I was going to say exactly what Waffle said! Whenever I get an early morning text like that, it's from a stripper who hadn't gone to bed yet

Profile picture for EndlessSummer
EndlessSummer
•

Now see, I'd ask questions like... how old is the dancer? And is she a day or night shift girl? I only work the noon to 7:30 shift... And, I'm up every morning at 6 making lunches for my kids. I drive them to school every morning whether they're with me or at their dad's... So, a 6:50 a.m. text from me would just mean that's the part of my day where I have a little time to start thinking about who I might wanna see that day... Just sayin' 🌞

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

I remember one girl from HiLiter who failed to respond to my text around 3 pm because she wasn't awake yet. She missed out on my money and I missed out on her in my bed.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

I had to explain to a dancer that I have my phone set up to hide all notification pings and buzzes between the hours of 9pm and 7am, except from a very small group of close friends and immediate family. She then asked if I was going to add her to that very small group. My answer did not thrill her.

Profile picture for WinningdaChumpsGame
WinningdaChumpsGame
•

Endless Summer-is that why you keep flaking on our prepaid late night otc dates?

Btw what are you doing tonight@ 3 am?

WCG

Profile picture for WinningdaChumpsGame
WinningdaChumpsGame
•

I'm sending the money to your cash app now😄

WCG

Profile picture for EndlessSummer
EndlessSummer
•

^^ Oh, was that McDonald's gift card supposed to be a prepayment!? 😋 Much as I DO love those McRibs, it's gonna take a lot more than that to keep me out past my bedtime...lol 💰

Profile picture for EndlessSummer
EndlessSummer
•

Oh, damn...I wasn't quick enough!! Lol

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Lmfao

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

@EndlessSummer... if you run into Crazyjoe at McDonald's, run like hell 🤣🤣

Profile picture for WinningdaChumpsGame
WinningdaChumpsGame
•

I remember from our first f2f meeting

I believe the words were i wouldn't see you for a lifetime supply of McRibs

Maybe you could be the one i wake up next to tomorrow though🤷😇

WCG

Profile picture for WinningdaChumpsGame
WinningdaChumpsGame
•

I know, FLF, I know

I just really want my pants to come down before i cum for once

WCG

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Most likely she couldn't sleep thinking about Jack

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ who can blame her

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ I blame it on the lasagna.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

LOL my sleep “schedule” is an ever changing and fickle thing.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Earliest I ever got was 4:34 pm. I was stunned

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Never gave a dancer any way to get a hold of me in my 45 years of this. They are a fantasy, not a part of real life.

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

^^ That's my plan, too. Well except thru here

Profile picture for anthony6613
anthony6613
•

I agree with skibum609

W
wallanon
•

"...in my 45 years of this. They are a fantasy, not a part of real life."

After 45 years, there's a part of your real life that you're hiding from the rest of it.

W
wallanon
•

The earliest that I've gotten one from a dancer I hadn't seen that night was about 5am.

Profile picture for Ch3ll
Ch3ll
•

The earliest I've received a stripper text was around 545 in the morning asking if I could help her move since I had a truck. I was ironing clothes getting ready for work at the time. Anyway, we exchanged a few texts throughout the day about the situation because I was going to help after I got off work, but her dad eventually came through.

It's been a while since I've gotten stripper texts since I slowed/lower budget my strip clubbing.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement