tuscl

Early stripper text

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
At 6:50AM I received this stripper text: "How are you? Whatcha doing today? Come see me"

6:50AM? I didn't know any stripper were up this early. This might be a record.

What's the earliest stripper text you have ever received?

26 comments

• wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    She probably hasn't gone to bed yet. For example, my sleep schedule is 7am-3/4pm EST.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    The time of day means nothing to strippers and whores. If she’s awake and needs $$$ - that’s generally all that matters.

I get some odd messages overnight from stripping whores.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I was going to say exactly what Waffle said! Whenever I get an early morning text like that, it's from a stripper who hadn't gone to bed yet
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    Now see, I'd ask questions like... how old is the dancer? And is she a day or night shift girl?
    I only work the noon to 7:30 shift... And, I'm up every morning at 6 making lunches for my kids. I drive them to school every morning whether they're with me or at their dad's...
    So, a 6:50 a.m. text from me would just mean that's the part of my day where I have a little time to start thinking about who I might wanna see that day...
    Just sayin' 🌞
  • Corvus
    5 years ago
    I remember one girl from HiLiter who failed to respond to my text around 3 pm because she wasn't awake yet. She missed out on my money and I missed out on her in my bed.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I had to explain to a dancer that I have my phone set up to hide all notification pings and buzzes between the hours of 9pm and 7am, except from a very small group of close friends and immediate family. She then asked if I was going to add her to that very small group. My answer did not thrill her.
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    Endless Summer-is that why you keep flaking on our prepaid late night otc dates?

Btw what are you doing tonight@ 3 am?

WCG
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    I'm sending the money to your cash app now😄

WCG
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    ^^ Oh, was that McDonald's gift card supposed to be a prepayment!? 😋
    Much as I DO love those McRibs, it's gonna take a lot more than that to keep me out past my bedtime...lol 💰
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    Oh, damn...I wasn't quick enough!! Lol
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Lmfao
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    @EndlessSummer... if you run into Crazyjoe at McDonald's, run like hell 🤣🤣
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    I remember from our first f2f meeting

I believe the words were i wouldn't see you for a lifetime supply of McRibs

Maybe you could be the one i wake up next to tomorrow though🤷😇

WCG
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    I know, FLF, I know

I just really want my pants to come down before i cum for once

WCG
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Most likely she couldn't sleep thinking about Jack
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ who can blame her
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ I blame it on the lasagna.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    LOL my sleep “schedule” is an ever changing and fickle thing.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Earliest I ever got was 4:34 pm. I was stunned
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Never gave a dancer any way to get a hold of me in my 45 years of this. They are a fantasy, not a part of real life.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    ^^ That's my plan, too. Well except thru here
  • anthony6613
    5 years ago
    I agree with skibum609
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    "...in my 45 years of this. They are a fantasy, not a part of real life."

After 45 years, there's a part of your real life that you're hiding from the rest of it.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    The earliest that I've gotten one from a dancer I hadn't seen that night was about 5am.
  • Ch3ll
    5 years ago
    The earliest I've received a stripper text was around 545 in the morning asking if I could help her move since I had a truck.
    I was ironing clothes getting ready for work at the time. Anyway, we exchanged a few texts throughout the day about the situation because I was going to help after I got off work, but her dad eventually came through.

It's been a while since I've gotten stripper texts since I slowed/lower budget my strip clubbing.
  • SmashingHoes
    5 years ago
    6 am... after I departed her vagina in order to depart for the airport. It was more of have a safe flight and hit me up when you get back.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion