tuscl

Great News To Wake Up To

doctorevil
Evil Lair
Terrorisist leader of ISIS Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was killed by US forces. He reportedly died crying like a coward while our guys closed in on him. Nice. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-s…

22 comments

• SanchoRG
    5 years ago
    Good fuck that pedophile faggot
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    I seriously doubt that Baghdadi was whimpering like a baby. More likely he was screaming obscenities at the SEAL team that had trapped him.

That aside, the bastard's dead and I count that as a win!
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    No showboating claims from the Navy yet, so I’m guessing it may have been Army Delta.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Sorry to see that he went alone!
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    I’m inclined to agree with ATACdawg. The muj are bastards for sure, and will avoid conflicts they can’t win m, but true cowards aren’t that common, especially among the leadership. Most are defiant till the bitter end.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Apparently he took three child human shields with him. Sounds like a coward to me.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    If that’s true, well, there are exceptions.

Of course, if they were the enemy’s children, he’d have considered that a win.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Always a good thing when vermin is exterminated.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    DE called it correct the assault forces were Rangers and Deltas with some under the radar assistances from Israeli intelligence
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Now this is great news!
  • joatmon
    5 years ago
    unfortunately the coward took three kids with him when he blew himself up. but good that his is dead
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^don't you ever get tired of braying like a donkey, dougie, you certified POS
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    What happened to the Politics Forum?

Trump says al-Baghdadi died 'screaming and crying.' U.S. officials aren't sure how he knows that.
    https://news.yahoo.com/trump-isis-leader…

Donald Trump has handed a big win to ISIS, Russia, and China. Trump is an idiot, and the ones most angered seem to be Republicans, and me!

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Seems like Trump is making up a story about the details of the death of al-Baghdadi

SJG
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Only sjg would be upset about the death of a terrorist piece of shit.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    VH is upset as well.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Not upset about the death of the terrorist. Trump was real stupid in removing US troops.

Just noting that Trump seems to be fabricating.

SJG
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Fabricating what? al-baghdadi tried to scurry away down a tunnel and blew himself and children up. He didn't fight and he blew up kids. He died like a cowardly rat piece of shit. Good riddance to that coward rat fuck.
  • nemesisk7
    5 years ago
    Skifredo you real happy on the bombing of other nations
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    ^^I'm sick and tired of you libtards bashing by boy, SkiBum. Cut him some slack. He's still carrying the emotional baggage of coming home early from school one day in 1948 and seeing his mom getting eaten out by the Mexican gardener while the black handyman was face-fucking her with his foot-long and some Chinese guy was dropping off her dry-cleaning.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    Yeah this did seem to ring political bell pretty fast.
  • nemesisk7
    5 years ago
    fox news ? really
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion