tuscl

Best Hustle

ime
Fuck Joe Biden
What's the best hustle you have encountered? Not the run of the mill my cat is sick, need electric bill money type, but what are good or memorable hustles you have come across.

Dancers whats your best hustle you run?

The stuff that falls under don't hate the player, hate the game.

13 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Honestly, there's a dancer at Club Desire who can sit down with any guy in the club (including me) and make him feel like she's been his friend (with benefits) for years. She's smart, cogent, funny, and a helluva flirt.

And deep down, I know it's a routine because I've been at this for a while, but it's so good that I don't care.

So, as far as I'm concerned, the best hustle isn't recognizable as a hustle.

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Interesting question - I don't have anything off the top of my head that was so good I gave her props in my mind - will have to think back some and see if I remember one
  • azdd
    5 years ago
    I agree with Ishmael, a smart, articulate dancer that treats me like she’s known me forever is hard to turn down. Here’s another approach that has worked on me - “Let me give you a dance for free. If you don’t like it I’ll stop and you can move on to someone else. But if you do like it, you have to buy at least one more. So, basically pushing 2 for 1.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Can't recall a good hustle, but as CMI mentioned, I've been impressed by some good salesmanship by some dancers in that from looking at them they were not my type nor did I have any interest but their salesmanship made it to where I actually wanted to buy dances from them after interacting w/ them (but these instances are far-and-few-b/w)
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    My favorite so far is the one I wrote about here (if you want to call this a hustle): https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    A dancer at Bogart's loudly said to me in the open room, "I want to suck your cock for $50." This was not an effective hustle because I declined.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    I was a bit taken back by my ATF once. She asked me to help her buy a new truck. I was unsure of what she wanted. As it turned out, she wanted me to go with her so the dealers wouldn't take advantage of her. I'm sure they assumed I was her father.

Anyway, she need not have worried, She was not one to be manipulated, as they soon learned. She got her truck and a super deal, I thought. What I found out later, part of the reason, she paid in cash! I knew she didn't have any bank accounts as she had asked me before where she could keep her money other than in a bank. She ended up leasing a safe deposit box from a private firm. I was shocked she had enough cash in it to buy a brand new truck. She was anything but a silly, ignorant stripper. I still miss her a lot!
  • magicrat
    5 years ago
    Similar to doc's. "I want to go upstairs and suck your dick". We did and she did.

Another..."I want to find a dark corner so you can make me cum".
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Recently a dancer at Polekatz outside Chi town.

Her “Can I tell you something?”

Me “Sure”

Her “You look like you have a really big dick”

Sold
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    A personable approach that makes me think she's really interested in talking to me, without being so over the top that she's trying to convince me I'm her one and only interest in life.

That was my ATF's schtick, and I've met several girls who use that approach, with greater or lesser success, depending on their base personality.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Her shoving her hand down my commando-shorts is often an effective hustle
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    The simple hustles.

When you open your wallet to give her money and she asks for an additional $20.

When she makes her sales pitch and asks you if you could pay her for her time if you turn her down.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    The ones who feign being genuine are the best hustlers. Youalmost begin to believe their SS that they are interested in you .
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion