tuscl

Have you ever been injured at a strip club?

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 1:12 AM
Anything at all. I was able to sing one night at local club that has karaoke night. I was singing the song "Hooked on a Feeling" by BJ Thomas. I thought I was doing good and felt the crowd was thinking the same. I was right at the part where you have sing "IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" and hold it but right as I was doing it a stripper came of out nowhere and drop kicked the shit out of me right in my chest. I got the wind completely knocked out of me. I flew back against the wall, took a last swig of my beer all cool like and continued on with the now would be brawl.

33 comments

• DandyDan
    5 years ago
    I hurt my neck once. They had a bar parallel to the stage at the club I went to that day and the girl swung right into me and jammed my neck. I also hurt my ankle once climbing down the stairs from the lapdance area at one of the clubs I went to. That club had a poor setup, but the building owner wouldn't expand the building in the way the club owner wanted, so they had to go up.
  • loper
    5 years ago
    I hurt my dick once. Stripper kept bouncing on it until it broke in half.
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Saw a dude get clocked in the head with a 9 inch heel once at Leopards in Windsor by a tall girl doing a pole spin..... so hard that he blacked out for a few seconds. Sounded like a gunshot. Was rubbing his head the rest of the night.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Omg I’m just waiting for blahblah to respond to this 😁
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    May or may not have slapped a few people, kicked them in the balls for lols, thrown objects, stomped on their feet, kicked them in the ribs and/or chest. 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • K
    5 years ago
    Someone has say it Broken heart Blue balls Seriously, i have been kicked in the head by a few dancers. Nothing more than a bump on the head and a small cut on my face from her heel
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Not sure. I love getting the shit beat out of me by strippers who think they can inflict pain on me. They usually use my belt. So for, no luck.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @blahblah no stabbing in the club ?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    No.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Does having your dick rubbed until it's raw count? That shit hurt for 3 days after.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    A dancer, spinning around the pole, smacked me in the head with her stripper shoe. Not a serious injury. Maybe I shouldn't lean in so closely.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Got accidently kicked in the head while sitting by the stage down in Key West. Wasn't so bad as the dancer was VERY apologetic!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Seems like there’s a bunch of you guys that shouldn’t go out in public without a helmet, and at least one idiot needs to use lotion not sandpaper lol
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    @blahblah no stabbing in the club ? ^ i doesn't take knives to the club :) ooo I forgot I love whipping these guys with belts :D
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    LOL at helmet comment 25
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    A dancer once told me that she had a customer in VIP who thought he could just sneak his little friend in without any sort of warning (or negotiation). She hit him in the face with one of her heels 👠 and it stabbed 🔪 through his cheek. Who knows how true that story is though.
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    I have injured some hairless ape strippers with my penile spines. Some sexy female apes can take them, others can’t. I’m sure you’d be into them blahblah. ROAR!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Not good Muddy. Hope you are okay. Some of the women who dance in strip clubs should not be engaged with. And girl fights often do trigger guy fights. Sometimes just best to get out of their. SJG
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    25, Was well worth a kick to the head!!!
  • Piggie
    5 years ago
    I got a drink poured on me and then she tried to throw an empty beer bottle at me. This was Marley a dancer at Wiseguys. The drink was melted ice, and the bottle missed me. I guess she was high and pissed that I didn't want her company.
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    Two I can think of, both pretty minor in the end: Finally took one dancer with a great body and a teasing way about her to VIP. Wanted to see what more could happen there. Put my index finger close to her lips to see if she'd sexily take it in her mouth. Instead, she bit full force on the base of my fingernail. Bruised pretty bad. Took a few months to grow the big purple dent out. Sitting at the stage. Very cute girl with larger B's. Went to do the boobs in the face thing. Wasn't very good at it. Bonked her breastplate and boobs into my nose so hard I thought she might have broken it. Thank goodness she didn't, but it felt a little loose at first and I had a headache the rest of the night.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    5 years ago
    I got a leg cramp in the middle of a 30 minute VIP. Killed the mood for a few minutes while I walked it off. She was kind and massaged it for me. Then the massage moved north a bit. Happily, all’s well that ends well...
  • lopaw
    5 years ago
    Only my pride.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    No. But I saw a bachelor get beyond abused when he got pulled up on stage. They put him on a chair that looked like a royal throne and this one dancer proceeded to bang on his dick eith her ass harder than anything I've ever seen. He was drunk so he didn't look like it was hurting him, but the next morning ... he had to be icing his Johnson down. That was brutal.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I am sure I got knocked around several times - but I was drinking so heavily I woke the next mornings in a haze of booze and no recollection of the previous evening. My biggest concern was where I was - then who I was with - and finally where did I leave my wallet and car (and keys). I once woke in the stairwell outside of a dancers apartment - not knowing where I was and how I got there.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Does a toothy blow job count?
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    I have never been injured in a club other than a painful lap dance. I did hear a great story once from a waitress at a restaurant once. (not a breastaurant). She told me about a friend of hers who was taken to a full nude strip club for his 18th birthday. During this adventure a dancer ended up with her head down in his lap, standing on her shoulders and her pussy in his face. After he left his eye kept itching and would not stop. He eventually went to the doctor and they found a crab in his eye.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    ^^ holy shit, the dangers one did not know. Crab to self: "I gotta get out of this pool, somebody throw me a pubic hair "
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    One time a dancer gave me a too agressive HJ that had little Cristobal malfunctioming for a few weeks.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Dat crab in da eye sux
  • joatmon
    5 years ago
    a stripper was doing a bar crawl once (getting tips) and she kicked me in the head. Not intentional and not hard. Too bad it was in the days before (at least I knew of) lap dances. so no chance for extra special treatment in the private room.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    25 minute LD session in a hard chair left me with a sore back once
  • txtittyfag
    5 years ago
    That sexy chip n dales guy was hungry and tried to bite my dick off
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion