tuscl

Who'd You Rather: Cynthia Brimhall vs. Gia Genevieve

AnonymousJim
Scanning the room from the back
Monday, October 14, 2019 9:55 PM
Here's our first second-round matchup of the Model Bracket, where the ladies are more obscure but the nudity and sexiness is still there. Let's see what kind of turnout we get for this one. --- Model Bracket: Cynthia BRIMHALL vs. Gia GENEVIEVE --- Cynthia BRIMHALL 36C-25-36 ROUND 1: Def. Isis NILE, 8-4-2, [view link] PIC 1: [view link] (larger version of the original) PIC 2: [view link] CLIP 1: (seethrough modeling/dancing) [view link] CLIP 2: (singing in a revealing costume) [view link] --- Pre-bracket excitement over Isis Nile failed to materialize in the first round, as the Brimhall/Nile matchup ended up being the least voted-upon of all 32 opening-round tilts and Brimhall was able to win with just eight votes to Nile's four, though two chimed in for Nile and one for Brimhall after the polls were closed. Miss October 1985, a co-star in numerous Andy Sidaris films, and a "The Price Is Right" Barker's Beauty for one season, Brimhall definitely represents the older end of our model spectrum, but that doesn't mean her true redhead look and sexiness doesn't shine through. --- Gia GENEVIEVE 36DDD-27-38 ROUND 1: Def. The POTTER Twins, 15-8-3, [view link] PIC 1: [view link] PIC 2: [view link] CLIP 1: (nude photoshoot) [view link] CLIP 2: (sexy modeling) [view link] --- Genevieve will be the only model to come out of the bracket with the distinction of saying her twins were better than actual twins, as in Crystal & Jocelyn Potter, while she also can claim something one of her mentors, Dita Von Teese, can not, as Genevieve made it to the second round, while Von Teese lost in the first, albeit in the much tougher Celebrity Bracket. One of the most recent models to make a name for herself in this field, Genevieve embraces the retro underground movement that's taken hold the last few years. Can Miss March 2015 beat Miss October 1985? It's all a matter of taste. --- This may be one where you might even want to go out and Google the models to get a better feel for their whole catalog of work. Both of these ladies are versatile and it's difficult to capture their whole presence in two pics and two clips. How you choose is up to you. But choose, won't you? BRIMHALL or GENEVIEVE

22 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    Brimhall
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    Cynthia 51%. Gia 49% .
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Gia is incredible, but Cynthia is just a little better in every way. My vote is for BRIMHALL
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    No contest at all: Cynthia BRIMHALL
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    Close, but genevieve
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Gia
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    Brimhall.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I'm not sure how either one of these won the 1st round. I voted for each opponent. Since I can't go with neither, I'll vote Brimhall.
  • grand1511
    5 years ago
    brimhall
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Brimhall all the way; one of my favorite playmates: [view link] At the 5:40 mark here: [view link]
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Brimhall, with her very trim, fit body for me. I wouldn't kick Gia out of bed either, if I could get her there in the first place.....🙄😟
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Oh, but I'd also want to do significant razor work on either of them, first! 😉
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    Voted for brimhall in the first round and against genevieve. But in this round I'm not feeling either strongly but am going to go with GENEVIEVE
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Brimhall
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    Sigh...I voted against Brimhall in the 1st round and for Genevieve. Almost no preference here, but Longball's link has pushed me into the direction of Brimhall.
  • chimera422
    5 years ago
    36DDD beats 36C Gia
  • Ferdinx
    5 years ago
    Brimhall
  • joatmon
    5 years ago
    Gia GENEVIEVE
  • fenwayfav
    5 years ago
    Gia
  • rl27
    5 years ago
    I took me a while to find, but once I found some decent photos of both it could only be one. Brimhall.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Brimhall.
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    Turn out the lights, the poll is over. I will give one (useless) vote to Genevieve. BRIMHALL: 14 GENEVIEVE: 7 T̶r̶i̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶d̶g̶e̶s̶:̶ ̶1̶ Brimhall again survives relatively low turnout to get another victory. Vintage 80's beats out retro 60's as, for the second-straight time, Brimhall doubles up her opponent. There is potentially a redhead vs. redhead matchup lurking in the Sweet Pussy 16. We'll see if it comes about.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion