tuscl

Any of you guess have regret for money u wasted in savings while younger ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I mean u had a solid erections then and girls wanted to actually fuck u but u saved then and delayed gratification for later

Now your rich sure but your also old as fuck and ugly as sin.. Ooo and your dick no longer works

Is it really worth risky death for 6min of underage pussy that some of you guys often divulge in (shadowcat and clubber) ?

God rest his soul brother Vince but before he passed we would share phone calls and this was back when i was going hard into savings

He would often say and what get old and rich and now u cant use your dick lol

Made me think.. A shit load

I need to fuck bitches while i still can

12 comments

• CC99
    5 years ago
    I've spent thousands of dollars to bang girls. I got into a car accident about a year ago, the repairs of which have put me in debt and unable to go to clubs anymore. My dad criticized my spending habits and said if I hadn't spent so much money on hookers and strippers I could've paid for the repairs outright and not gone into debt.

And yet I don't regret one dollar I spent. I needed that summer. I needed to enjoy myself. I don't even regret, as my dad suggested, not taking the middle road of sometimes going. I'm glad I went every week. It sucks being in debt but I still know I made the right decision.
  • bang69
    5 years ago
    I regret the money I waisted on strippers & strip joints. EXPICALY THAT NIGHT I MET JUICEBOX AT TROPHY CLUB IN GREENVILLE.
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    CC99 bingo point and case... Amen brother

Bang omg i know dude she fucked u over and hard

Fuck that club and lets redeem that visit with a second one..

Next time LadyG andets both try and drop a $1,000 each LOL
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Git er done
  • orionsmith
    5 years ago
    Im not rich nor super old but I'm not 20 anymore either..

I'm glad I spent money in strip clubs when I enjoyed it a lot more.

I read something Steve Jobs wrote before he died the other day. I think. Sometimes I confuse stuff I read in dreams with reality. Anyway with all his money driving a very nice car, it still takes the same amount of time to drive from point a to point b. Many things that are important stay the same whether you have money or are poor. Having good health is something the rich can't buy when their time is almost up due to chronic diseases. Steve Job writings were more elaborate and nicely written. I summarized.

If humanity dies off in the future, will we think all of our time was wasted on trivial pursuits? If we all become dust and nothing remains, was it worth it? In 5 billion years, the sun is predicted to swallow the Earth and destroy the planet. If everything we ever did becomes nothing but dust, was it worth it? From star dust we began and back to star dust we shall return. I like to think if we enjoyed what we did, it was worth it.
  • chessmaster
    5 years ago
    Save the money. MOB
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    Life is for living. Everyone has to find their own balance between immediate gratification and fiscal responsibility. I have worked hard, saved, and been smart/lucky in my investments. I have no regrets, however, for the time and money I spent in my youth on girls, cars, concerts, and partying. Those memories are worth more than that same money in the bank would be now.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I don't regret the money I've spent in strip clubs.

But if you're an adult and you fucked a minor then you should die in a fire.
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Amazing insight guys thank you
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Never had a single regret about money, the only thing I ever regretted was wasting time and energy on negative people.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    The ONE THING that I never regret is the money that I spend for ANYTHING I do. I spend money helping people (have given away 2 cars to those in need, one house to a family in need, and tons of money to several in need. Currently supporting 4 families so that they can live somewhat comfortably because they are in need. The money that I spend on strippers is my sanity. I make no apologies and have no regrets. I love life and realize that that green shit cannot go with you when you die. SO, fucking HAVE FUN! End of story!
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Strip clubs are one of my favorite places to release stress. Its not cheap, but its worth it.

Of course - I spent a lot of money in clubs. Do I want that money back? No. I spent it - I enjoyed the experiences - and it was a good time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion