tuscl

Women in a relationship with kids don't strip, right?

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Thursday, October 10, 2019 11:23 AM
If a dancer has a kid, is it reasonable to assume that she's single?

17 comments

• TFP
    5 years ago
    This is a really dumb question. No it's not reasonable.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Men in a relationship with kids (me, 38 years married) go see/fondle strippers, so why not the other way around? Less common than single, I'm sure, but surely it happens.
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    We all know what happens when we a-s-s-u-m-e things...
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    I had one dancer sitting on my lap for half a song waiting for the next song to start dancing. She spent the whole time talking about her up coming vacation plans with her husband and two kids. Now I realize this is not uncommon, but it totally killed the mood.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Seems to be that all variations are possible. Those not in a relationship but with a kid I have always found to be explaining this very early on if you just start to talk to them some. Seems they don't want to get rejected later cause of the kid, but they do want their availability to be known. SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    5 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - Commonly referred to as SJG this forum member may have some sort of mental illness and is usually mocked or ignored. SJG has a long history of posting incendiary comments including being pro-rape. His comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Single moms are really fun! [view link] SJG
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    For strippers w kids, no idea what the ratio of single versus married is, but my CF commutes to club w married stripper w kids so no, cannot assume accuracy
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Every stripper is in a relationship or soon will be.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    IME they almost all have SOs.
  • boomer79
    5 years ago
    I am aware of a few who are married with kids and more who have a boyfriend with kids. There are a ton who are single with kids.
  • DandyDan
    5 years ago
    Most of the married strippers I have known had kids. Hell, I knew a married stripper with grandkids.
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    I recently chatted with a stripper in Tampa, smoking hot and completely chill, who had two kids and managed her husband's law office. It could have been strippershit, but then again how many surgeons and chemical engineers does a stripper meet in an average night?
  • rl27
    5 years ago
    not that uncommon, but I would say the odds are higher she is either single, or divorced, but not guaranteed.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    No, it’s not reasonable. Strippers run the gamut in terms of relationships and kids. I would also avoid making assumptions using PL logic - as Stripper Logic is on a different level - and it’s silly to try and find any logic in Stripper Logic.
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    —>”stripper in Tampa, smoking hot and completely chill, who had two kids and managed her husband's law office” Either that couple outspends their resources, or the lawyer husband isn’t a good income generator if in private practice, or she just likes to strip. If lawyer in private practice ain’t making enough corn in Tampa to avoid his wife stripping then he’s prob not very good lawyer
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    Nope, it is safe to assume that ANY woman that is stripping is also lying about something. They could be married, divorced, gang property, a prostitute, meth head, preachers wife, etc.... The only thing you know for sure is if her lips are moving she is most likely lying
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion