tuscl

Giving the OTC girl a ride home

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Wednesday, October 9, 2019 12:21 PM
Lately I've been getting a lot of requests from OTC dates to drop them off at home when we are done. Normally I don't mind doing this, but sometimes they live far out of the way. Other times I might have had a little more to drink than is ideal and would prefer to avoid a lot of extra back road driving. I pick clubs close to highway entrances for a reason. Similarly I pick hotels close to the clubs precisely so that I don't get saddled with their transportation challenges. I've recently had two girls that I've had to say NO to and, as bad as I feel about it, the alternative would have risked too much exposure for me after I had a few pops at the club. One I loaded into a cab (at my expense) and the other I returned to the club and they both complained a lot. Anyone else ever run into this?

26 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Probably something more unique to you as most PLs seem to arrange the OTC for a later time vs during the club visit. Having said this most PLs understand many dancers have transportation issues and are willing to give her a ride to where she needs to get to.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ Rick Dugan, still drinking and driving! SJG
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    The answer depends on level of trust. Trust leads to options like a taxi/Uber vs driving her somewhere (the club, home, or anywhere) - at either her or your expense. If you trust her, call an Uber and put her in it. Investing another $20-$40 to get her home only helps her want to visit you again. If you trust her less, give her enough cash for an Uber and let he figure it out. Using your Uber account to provide her a ride, risks her abusing it. She could divert the driver to virtually anywhere. If you do not trust her, drop her off where you picked her up.
  • MockTruck
    5 years ago
    You give me da rides I clean ur ass out with my tung you sexy mofo. You sit on my face and I will face yoga the shit out of ur butt.
  • K
    5 years ago
    It happens so often i ask them where i am dropping them after our session
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    ^never been in this situation, but I think K’s idea is a good one: plan/discuss how she’s going to get home at the beginning.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Q. What's the best thing about banging a homeless stripper OTC? A. You can drop her off anywhere.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ i.e. a street hooker, like way way back that time I was in and around SF Pink Diamond. Hottest looking street hookers I have every seen F2f, all stripper grade and dressed suitable for strip clubs. Seemed to be seemless between Pink Diamond ( not really a strip club, at least then) Seemless! Really don't need the car, just use her hotel, or take her somewhere in the car, then bring her back. Only thing I know of like this would be TJ. [view link] Don't know if SF or Oakland has any place comparable today. SF has been much tougher on street hookers. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Okay, the Power Exchange, an S and M oriented sex club, in 2010, moved into the Pink Diamonds building. This is 220 Jones Street And yes, here it is: [view link] That Tenderloin neighborhood would be good for anything sex based. MBOT, New Century. But SF is much tougher on street hookers now. So it is not an outdoor fashion show any more, nothing close to that. MBOT 895 O'Farrell St, San Francisco, CA 94109 New Century (DV) 816 Larkin St, San Francisco, CA 94109 Other SF or Oakland hooker bars? In San Jose the best we have are some of our Mexican Bars, and the city has gotten the buildings torn down on about half of them. SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    5 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - Commonly referred to as SJG this forum member may have some sort of mental illness and is usually mocked or ignored. SJG has a long history of posting incendiary comments including being pro-rape. His comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate.
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    You’re damn right that rickdugan is still drinking and driving. It is the right of every rick to imbibe a gimlet or two...or twenty...and head out on the road! ROAR!!!
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    In fact, I’m paying a programmer to alter my Tesla’s autopilot so it has an “emulate drunk driving” mode. He’s using machine learning to understand the ways we ricks accelerate, decelerate, and weave on the road when we’re sober and when we’re drunk (though he has little data for sober because we’re fucking ricks!) Then I’ll be able to push a button and enter “drunk mode”. It’ll be a blast! No more trying to aim toward damn dirty apes when I’m drunk. I’ll just sit in there enjoying a gimlet while I watch the hairless apes bounce off my hood. ROAR!!! The only hard part is programming the autopilot to avoid the juvenile apes while mowing over the adult hairless apes. I mean really, we ricks may be assholes but we aren’t complete and total dicks! Anybody who intentionally runs over a little apeling is just 100% a dick!
    5 years ago
    Get an uber for her.
  • RTP
    5 years ago
    I took an OTC home once and she tried to have me set up. Fortunately, the guy did not show. I figured this out afterwards (when I was no longer thinking with the wrong head), as she was on the phone with him on the way (told me that he had to deliver a lawnmower to her), and then she took me to a shady motel and told me to park away from the entrance. Then she called the guy and asked where he was and he was not showing. I later figured out her real name from her phone and did a search. She had just gotten out of jail for a similar crime she committed with a guy.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    So, the takeaway from that would be that the stripper's bf couldn't pull himself away from his video game to help her rip you off. Seriously, you dodged a bullet there.. I think I would have called a halt when she said this guy was going to deliver a lawnmower to your hotel!
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    Ya, she definitely could have concocted a more credible story than lawnmower delivery
  • 48-Cowboy
    5 years ago
    Stop drinking and driving. Eat more beans and hook your butt hole up to the gas tank
  • MockTruck
    5 years ago
    Anybodyz wants dey asshole licked clean? Mack is in da mood 4 sum 🎂💩 chalklat cake!
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "Probably something more unique to you as most PLs seem to arrange the OTC for a later time vs during the club visit." @Papi: You mean most PLs on this site anyway. In the real world, there are strippers going direct from club to hotel, private homes and even parking lot all over the country on any given night. But here in TUSCLLand, guys who aren't content with cumming in their own pants ITC are trying to arrange multi-hour romantic dates with high volume girls p4p girls. 😉
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "You’re damn right that rickdugan is still drinking and driving. It is the right of every rick to imbibe a gimlet or two...or twenty...and head out on the road! ROAR!!!" Rickthelion, haven't you learned by now that we ricks don't explain ourselves to anyone? And when I'm mowing down other hairless apes it certainly won't be in a freakin' Tesla - those are for sissies anyway and I doubt one would hold up after the first few hits. It'll be with a big ol' gas guzzling 4WD SUV that get it done right.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    “Alas, the time is coming when man will no longer give birth to a star. Alas, the time of the most despicable man is coming, he that is no longer able to despise himself. Behold, I show you the last man. “‘What is love? What is creation? What is longing? What is a star?’ thus asks the last man, and he blinks. “The earth is small, and on it hops the last man, who makes everything small. His race is as ineradicable as the flea-beetle; the last man lives longest. “‘We have invented happiness,’ say the last men, and they blink. They have left the regions where it was hard to live, for one needs warmth. One still loves one’s neighbor and rubs against him, for one needs warmth. [view link] And Rick Dugan is that Last Man. When I first joined this forum I did not understand what the issue was. [view link] SJG
  • samiel
    5 years ago
    I've dropped off dancers at most 40 min away. Beyond that, I'm not sure I would.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ take them home in the middle of the night? Or do you mean in the mornings? SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    5 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - Commonly referred to as SJG this forum member may have some sort of mental illness and is usually mocked or ignored. SJG has a long history of posting incendiary comments including being pro-rape. His comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate. 48-Cowboy - definite troll account MockTruck - definite troll account
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    rick my friend, I know. We’ve had this argument before! As I’ve said many times, the things I like on the Tesla model S is the autopilot and the acceleration. I know that you like to aim for other hairless apes and I admit that I also have fun doing so. But some of my best times come after engaging that autopilot and just riding - gimlet in hand - while apes bounce off my hood. Makes me want to...to...ROAR!!!! Moreover, the Tesla acceleration is great. Run this scenario: you see an ape you want to mow down, but he’s far away. Can you do zero to 60 in 2.4 seconds in your SUV? rick my bud, you’re one of the most talented apes on the planet but even you can’t do that. But with the lion behind the wheel there will be hairless ape blood everywhere! ROAR!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Better in street hooker zones, where you don't need to use a car. Don't have much of that anywhere I know of, since they cracked down on that Pink Diamonds zone in San Francisco. Would have to be TJ. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion