tuscl

Donald Trump best damn President ever

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Saturday, October 5, 2019 6:00 AM
This guy has proven that even trolls can become President This dude is the funniest guy and the shit he has the balls to pull or say is insane Dude has to be the troll off the millennia

69 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    White Power
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    Egomaniac.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Yah both Trump and AOC are master trolls.
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    😆 😆 😆
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    KGB
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    KGB
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    KGB
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    KGB
  • Htxx
    5 years ago
    Agreed. He has our economy rocking too, it’s the busiest I’ve ever been in my 33 years. I love this commander in Chief! I hope he’s reelected and keeps it going I’ve got lots of lost ground to make up from the disaster that was Barack Hussein Obama’s reign.
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    God damn right brother
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Amen
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    My God bless our blessed commando and chiefs
  • Htxx
    5 years ago
    Before any troll bitches chime in against trump I say I really don’t give a flying fuck about anything else. To me it’s only about my ability to make money which I wasn’t doing under obama. He’s cluster fuck health insurance fucked be over big time too. I’m making more money now then ever before and I’m giving back too. I’m personally supporting 3 single mothers right now otc and two single bitches who you know god damn well aren’t saving any money they’re spending like crazy. Drive this economy. Love it! Make money. Fuck bitches. Repeat for four more years!! Lol
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    [view link] Hell yea! He didnt miss the photo op to be drivin in the shit truck! Back to work! I got a huge mess in Portland
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Sal69 well said my friend
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "...To me it’s only about my ability to make money which I wasn’t doing under obama ..." Better hope Elizabeth Warren nor Bernie Sanders gets elected - they'll make Obama look like Milton Friedman
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Explain to me how Trump has made money for you Sal My experience is there is nothing coming from Washington that is ever helpful to small business no matter who’s in power, so please tell me how he’s helping you.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    Dems are willing to promise anything to get the White House back. "Free" money - UBI; "free" healthcare - Medicare for all; "free" college - forgive those student loans. Now they're going after the TUSCL crowd. "Several Democratic candidates for president — including Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, Kamala Harris and Cory Booker — have said they would consider decriminalizing sex work nationwide." I will finish the sentence, "if horny middle class men will vote for me." [view link]
  • londonguy
    5 years ago
    Guys, what does AOC stand for in this and other political threads?
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez a dem from NYC. She represents more the radical left in America right now
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Ninjad twice
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Commando and chief - that’s some of your best work yet! Lol! I didn’t want to know he goes commando-
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Trump is a megalomaniac, and he's got people believing a Supply Side Fantasy. House Democrats subpoena White House for Ukraine documents as part of impeachment inquiry House Democrats issued a subpoena to the White House Friday evening for documents relating to the president's contact with Ukraine — a so-far unprecedented move that is sure to escalate the rapidly moving impeachment inquiry. [view link] SJG
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Does anybody has intel on whether Trump has done front room makeout sessions before?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Certainly seemed to brag about it with BIlly Bush. But that did not sound like it was consensual. SJG
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^ How do you know whether or not a FRMO session is consensual?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    When hearing about it second hand, it is in how it is described. What Trump was bragging about did not sound like consent. He even challenged one of the women, "Do you know who I am?". When there is some sort of power being held over the other party, then it is not really consensual either. And then after the Trump bragging tape, one of the women did come forward and make a public complaint. Now first hand, it is just does the would be partner go along with it, freely. SJG
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    I thought Trump was a buffoon before he was elected. Now, after three years of careful consideration, I think that he is a dangerous, utterly self-serving buffoon with no sense at all of the Constitution a limits on his power.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I love Trump because he speaks his mind. I love AOC Becca she is physically HOT AS FUCK and I would absolutely FUCK her for her body and ability to dance. She is dumb as fuck and that works to my advantage.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Becca = Because. Wine without vodka sucks Because I need 5 x the amount. I’m gonna drink the entire BOX!
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    U.S. Grant won military victories after a series of other Generals had failed. When Abraham Lincoln was told that Grant was a heavy drinker, he asked what brand of whisky Grant preferred. He wanted to send some to his other Generals. Bush failed. McCain failed. Romney failed. .Trump succeeded. I’ll have what he’s having.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ I’m still waiting on a sincere reply from Sal but here goes Mark what has Trump succeeded at ? No wall, Mexico’s not paying, Obamacare is not replaced, no agreement with NKoreans , that fell apart yesterday, no agreement with Iran, the trade war with China is continued to not be so easy to win, m Really stop your bullshit it’s about time everyone knows the game is over if he’s not removed by impeachment he’s going to lose the 2020 election and take the entire Republican Party down with him. You fake conservatives are going to be responsible for this country’s demise.
  • Htxx
    5 years ago
    Lol. You’ll not get a sincere reply from me 25 because the amount of time that would take I can spend getting my rocks off like I did last night with an SA chick. Suffice it to say that my income has more than tripled. You have your beliefs I have mine. You have your version of reality I have mine. I’m not changing your mind and you’re not changing mine. Time will tell as to election results and any other superfluous sideshow attempts to slow this president down. I don’t care either way as I’m working 65 plus hours a week; & the only reason I’m not working more is I’m to old and beat up now. So I slow down to have some drinks and fuck a stripper then back to make more money. Good thing I love what I do. If trump loses I’ll have a stock pile of cash and retire and fuck hoes; they’ll be more money hungry. Supply and demand. Slow economy = less money = drives the quality of strippers up big time. Think I’m full of it? You weren’t in Detroit during the recession; the quality of available pussy was unreal. So I’m fine either way. Until then, you do you, and I’ll make continue to make money and continue to party like a rockstar. Go Trump!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Sal good for you I’m glad you’re making a bundle, but it doesn’t sound to me like anything that Trump is doing is driving your good fortune seems more like the Detroit resurgence started before and the local government is attracting me business to your area in spite of, rather than due to. In short I get where you’re coming from, but I’ve made money through the last 5 presidents, and this is the most challenging to date, between a shortage of labor, and the markets not really growing very much since 2017 but that’s only the facts I hope you continue to prosper, but keep in mind none of those bastards in Washington will do a thing on yours or my behalf, we need to do it ourselves
  • Htxx
    5 years ago
    “We need to do it ourselves.” Now on that we can agree! My best to you as well 25. Take care. You ever come into town let me know, I’ll buy you a drink or two
  • Htxx
    5 years ago
    *and that gentlemen, is how to disagree with each other.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^You got it bud, likewise if you make it down here to So Florida first round is on me
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    I'd have admit im with Sal69 Before trump i made $30,000 a year Since trimp my income has increase This year I'll file my best year ever and a person record at $120,000
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    I mean i did switch from bagging groceries to playing poker professional but still Trump's economy has made me rich
  • PC-Principal
    5 years ago
    I voted for Trump. Why? Because he crushes pussy. He is very not PC and still manages to crush pussy. So I admire his pussy crushing skills.
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Damn right my brudah
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    I have 2 good friends, one is a plumbing and heating contractor, the other buys, renovates, rents and flips houses and he also signs people up for health insurance and is a workaholic millionaire several times over and they are both doing better than they've ever done same as Juice and Sal say and they aren't the only ones I know of that are very pleased with the Trump economy. I've heard from other people that I don't know as well that are saying the same things and in my Democratic leaning part of the rustbelt that's saying something. After years of having some of the highest unemployment rates in the state employment is also up in my area. My personal experience is I've done better and I've done worse but Trump hasn't done anything to hurt me. Take that any way you'd like to but the media driven blind hatred of him isn't helping anybody and only exists because the candidate they preferred and prematurely anointed lost and they refuse to let it go. They also resent the fact that he won't back down and attacks them back as hard as they attack him so it all ends up being a perpetual vicious circle.
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    There is a story behind Trump, and the economy, that we are only beginning to see. Trump ran against the elite who sold us out to China. Most of us just saw that as a metaphor but, with Hunter Biden, we are seeing that politicians literally sold us out. I speculate that the reason that the Deep State is pursuing Trump obsessively is that lots of politicians were getting rich off under the table foreign money, especially from China. LOTS of politicians. LOTS and LOTS of politicians. That’s why Barr has been traveling the world and gathering evidence. The panic is setting in and the time for justice is near.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Trump hasn't succeeded in doing anything except pulling the wool over the eyes of the public. He is our Mussolini. Like George Seldes said of such, his regime was just a spoils system, there was no there there. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Quid Pro Quo GOP challenger Joe Walsh: Donald Trump is a traitor [view link] Goodbye Donald Trump! SJG
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Right on Juice. MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    MATA Making America Trump Again
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    MATH, Make Americans Think Harder, Andy Yang Court orders Trump to provide 8 years of tax returns [view link] Former Trump Organization executive says she expects Trump will resign [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ agreed! It is going to take decades to root out the Trump corruption. And know who first alerted us to the problem, Elijah Cummings (D) Maryland, saying how far we are from where we should be. SJG
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Haha you two pozzed faggots are retarded . You and the Dim party is the most corrupt garbage of all time, and it is great that they are getting you and your douche bag party leaders ready to go to jail. No one believes any of the shit you fags are trying to pass off, I hope you two can meet up and cry together after Trump is re-elected, but how will you work it out as you both seem to be bottoms. Haha MAGA fuck you two dumb homos.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    IME^^^ + infinity!!
  • BigDickSammy_
    5 years ago
    ^^^VH_Hicks, you sexy beast! You got me so hard! I got a boner bro! Come here and give daddy a blow job! All this talk about cocksuckers makes me hard as a rock!
  • Pistrolla
    5 years ago
    ^^^Fuck off little_dick_Sammy—his ass belongs to me!!
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    This thread still alvie 😆 😆 😆 well gosh durn fellas
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    The question now is, which country will give him political asylum? And then can his 757 make it there, or does he also need someplace he can land and refuel? Breaking Trump News [12PM] 10/08/19 | CNN Breaking News Today Oct 08, 2019 [view link] Schiff: Sondland's no-show indicates "obstruction" by Trump administration [view link] Trump faces swift backlash on Syria decision l ABC News [view link] SJG
  • SanJoseWoman
    5 years ago
    I like our orange president. He is going to great lengths to help his daughter. Any man that will negotiate with the enemy to help a woman is a good man! "Ivanka Trump’s business received registration approval for three additional Chinese trademarks on June 7, 2018,. On that same date, President Trump agreed to lift sanctions against the Chinese telecommunications company ZTE."
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I first saw that there was something seriously wrong about Trump with the Muslim couple who spoke at the Democratic Convention. Trump was talking about Muslim Bans. He was fondling his xenophobic base. But such a ban would violate the Constitution, and the courts would later tell him so. At the Convention a Muslim couple spoke. They challenged Trump, asking if he had ever read the Constitution. They were Naturalized Citizens, having as much right to be called Americans as did Donald Trump. They lost one of their sons, 27yo, while he as serving in Iraq, as a US Army Captain. But Trump makes fun of them. And that is totally wrong, as he makes fun of the Muslim Couple, he makes fun of all immigrants, and of all who have descended from immigrants, and he makes fun of all of those who have served in our military. Donald Trump has no idea at all what this country is about! [view link] We made a huge mistake in not electing Hillary Clinton. People voted for her, over 2.8 million more than voted for Trump. But we still did not elect her. [view link] SJG As I know, Baker was the first to use the double kick drum, a distinctive high energy drummer. BAKER GURVITZ ARMY - Live 1975 [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    URGENT !! Breaking Trump News [3PM] 10/8/19 | CNN News Today Oct 8, 2019 [view link] Gordon Sondland has instructions direct from Trump [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    URGENT !! Breaking Trump News [3PM] 10/8/19 | CNN News Today Oct 8, 2019 [view link] Gordon Sondland has instructions direct from Trump, no buffers. [view link] Trump admin issues new letter of defiance to Nancy Pelosi, ratcheting up Constitutional Clash. URGENT !! Breaking Trump News [6PM] 10/8/19 | CNN News Today Oct 8, 2019 [view link] 4 hour gap, Sondland making his own phone call to Trump Will Trump's handling of Turkey mean that US troops will be placed at greater risk later on? The Khan Family lost their son to a car bomb while serving as a US Army Captain in Iraq. There are dangerous wackos in the Middle-East. But Trump's entire political career has just been massaging such wackos here in the US. Who should deliver the Final Message? I say it should be Lindsey Graham of South Carolina. But who will give Trump asylum, and can his 757 fly there without refueling? There is not enough water to get to Leningrad without crossing over EU waters and airspace. But he could go above the Arctic Circle and get beyond Finland to Murmansk. If his 757 does not have the range, maybe a bunch of food and water and he can borrow Greta Thunberg's 60' yacht. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    White House: Trump will not cooperate with impeachment probe [view link] Majority Of Americans Back Impeachment Inquiry Or Trump's Removal From Office [view link] This Joseph Maguire, Acting Director of National Intelligence, Retired as a Navy Vice Admiral, spent over 20 years as a Navy Seal. [view link] These sorts of people, and Adam Schiff Chair of the House Intelligence Committee, all very different from Donald Trump. They are Military, Intelligence, National Security, Diplomats, and often Lawyers. They may or may not agree with the politics of Donald Trump and his party, but they conduct themselves very differently. They are careful about what they say. They have gotten to where they are by decades of reliable service. Trump is absolutely nothing compared to them. Impeaching Trump is a Constitutional Requirement! Messages Detail Alarm From State Department Official Over Policy Toward Ukraine [view link] This is so similar to how Nixon went down, but just greatly accelerated, and with Trump very likely facing post removal prosecution. SJG
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Fuck you Jackie!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Its kind of now like when D. C. Stephenson, Grand Dragon of the K.K.K. in Indiana was in, and affiliated with the Democratic Party. Said party still being run by William Jennings Bryan. He did not approve of the K.K.K., but was unwilling to actually make any public statement against it. Trump is in with the Republicans, but they are affraid to denounce him, even though many had denounced him in the 2016 Primary, starting with Nikki Haley. D. C. Stephenson [view link] SJG
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    I wonder if Hunter Biden agrees with da Juice mane?
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Like the Demorats attacking Obama and Biden.
  • bang69
    5 years ago
    I agree 100% Trump is the best president we have had in Years
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Trump really is hilarious but also sad. You have to understand little dick Donnie never wanted to be president and have people say mean things about him. He wanted to run and sell books and tv appearances etc. It's pretty great that Everytime he talks bad about someone you know deep down he's talking about himself.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Trump wants to be his character on The Apprentice. That had been how he paid his bills and how he resurrected his name and reputation after being such a rotten businessman. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion