tuscl

Eating pussy in the VIP part2

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Damn i love this one bitch i see... She loves letting me snack on that monkey... Hot damn and it smells so fresh and taste like the best butterscotch in town

18 comments

• crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Keep eating pussy! It is low calorie
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @juice are you sure she really likes it or is she choosing the lesser of two evils by not having to blow or fuck you? Or at least she delays it.

Regardless, gotta love that butterscotch pussy!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Strip club pussy eating is lots of fun! Far better than LDKing, as no chance of blue balls, and the girl will see that you are saving it for her.

Even if you can't do FRMOS, you can still do DATY.

And then if FS, even better.

But DATY really readies the girl for OTC, and ASAP.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ FYI @san_jose_creep by definition there's no chance of blue balls from LDK. LOL!
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I’m glad you having a great time eating pussy itc. Since you enjoy posting photos of your meals - maybe post a few of this hottie in your photos.

I’m hoping she’s a sexy hottie - and we don’t see you laying under a frozen yogurt machine...
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ Got a link to your hottie?

Once one learns to do a good job with DATY, one just always wants to do it. Not necessary to discuss with girls either, they just understand. Strip clubs, AMPs, anywhere.

But you don't find that many dressed slutty in most places.

SJG
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Hell yeah
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    SJG “strip clubs, AMPs, anywhere”!

Way to play Russian roulette, MongoL1oyd Schoene. Do you feel no shame spreading disease to marginalized women?
  • bang69
    5 years ago
    I'm with Juice on this one. I also Love eating stripper pussy
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Hot damn boyz 😆 lol 😆

Love it when she drops some beverarian cream down my throat
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Usually she loads me down with whipped cream pies once i use my fingers like vibrators
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    Juice mentions whipped cream - my favorite club used to offer a platter of fresh strawberries with a pile of stiffly whipped cream for a Champagne Room visit. I was with a dancer who had participated in whipped cream activities and for DATY I filled my mouth with cream, pulled her lips apart and blew cream into her. I backed off and she, while screaming, queefed, while she expelled while cream from her pussy. The fart noises made her laugh but she said she was sticky and had to do a deep clean.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Last time I did DATY in a strip club was about five years ago and it was on-stage at an angle that would be hard for others to see. Sorry for this dose of reality, but I think DATY in a strip club isn't safe. You figure she's carrying every strain of HPV ever documented and those viruses end up in your throat.

I'm weird in that I enjoy giving oral more than receiving. And, despite what you read, not all girls enjoy receiving. I had one SB that refused entirely (she said it "freaked her out") and another two who said something to the effect that it didn't get them off. Probably means I'm just bad at it...
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Remind me of this one baby stripper that used to stuff my muffin with blue berries then blow my little Twinkie until the filling popped loose
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Juice is on the loose
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Oooo shit ! 💩
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Juice is in rare form! It took a bit - Bavarian cream - lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion