tuscl

Girls with Pets

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Had a date with a super baby last night. This was our third meeting with the first in a hotel, then the second at my place. But last night we stayed at her place. I walk in and am immediately greeted by two dust mop dogs. Now I grew up with dogs so I don't mind them. I actually spent a little time playing with them as they both were fairly young and energetic .

We went to dinner then back to her place. We go into the bedroom and start to get busy. The dogs are right there in the bed with us. Now they weren't sniffing us or licking or anything weird. But still laying in the bed watching us. I asked her what would happen if we put the dogs in the living room and shut the door. She said they would scratch the door down.

Now this girl is very good so for a while I was able to tune out the animals. But at one point, the girl was riding me doing a cowgirl position and one of the dogs lays her head on my arm. I guess it did help with my control during the session.

What would you do ? Would you kick the dogs out of the room ? I powered thru but I"m not sure that I want to repeat that event. Which is a shame since I like the girl and she lives real close to areas of town that I like to go to.

43 comments

• prevert
    5 years ago
    If she’s like most girls, those dogs are more family than some of her family.

Grin and bear it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    LOL - that's crazy - seems the dogs have been accustomed to being with her in bed - I guess you either have to get used to it or use another place.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Why do refer to her as a super baby
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    I think the percentage of sex workers who don’t have pets is about on par with the percentage of adult Americans who don’t have an automobile. And that girl’s pets probably outrank you in priority to her. So I’m guessing you’ll just have to appreciate the dogs assisting in your control or find another location for the main event.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    At least they didn't growl as you approached the climatic stage of this story. 😉

Return next time to your place?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Just don't close your eyes when she's giving you a really sloppy BJ and you feel more tongue and teeth than normal.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Sugar, not super. But in bed, she is pretty super.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Better hope Fido's chew toy doesn't look like your nutsack.
  • Ratt
    5 years ago
    Lmao
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    You should have stole the dogs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDu-VP9T…
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    There was one point I actually considered taking on a sugar daddy. But since my dog couldn’t be with me while I travelled to whatever location he would reside in...haha nope. Not going to leave my dog behind, even if it’s only for a week.

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    spice, what kind of dog do you have ? I might make an allowance for you.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    LOL warrior I think I’m just a bit unrealistic in my demands for a sugar daddy. I think I fare better when I find somebody who kinda just gives me a bunch of money once and I never see him again. 😝
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    See the dogs; turn round and leave.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ...I really should be more of a ROB. Having a conscience sucks
  • aham5
    5 years ago
    Be happy it wasnt cats
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Be happy that it wasn’t snakes, I had a GF years ago that used to keep a boa constrictor in a fish tank next to her bed, I ended it with her because she liked to take the snake out and play with it on her crotch and that grossed me out.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^Ick. That would be kinda cool for a photo shoot but just because?

Well I guess we all have a different idea of fun
  • Piggie
    5 years ago
    @nice, did you get those fleas away from your dog?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "...I really should be more of a ROB. Having a conscience sucks"

@nicespice In my anecdotal observation I'm not so sure a ROB makes more than a consciencious stripper/SB. The ROB may make more immediate money on a single transaction but she will also turn off the more discerning customers and lose income to the more consciencious ones that don't rip off a customer at every opportunity.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Spice I concur with the post above. Almost every successful business is built on returning customers nd Robs have none.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    My ex- at had cats. Was easy enough to move them to a different room when it came time for fun.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Warrior don’t let the dogs out!

• WickThePuppy
    5 years ago
    Wuff wrong wit dogs? 😡 I am da alpha—

SQUIRREL
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Gives new meaning to "doggie" style
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    When my wife and I need the bedroom to ourselves we lock the cats out and ignore the obsessed scratching and meowing at the door. It was kinda off-putting the time we didn't and as I'm on top of my wife the cat climbs onto my back and sits there. It's not the kind of multiple pussy I want.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @sirdancealot

LMAO

"not the kind of multiple pussy I want"
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    I’d make an exception for Salma Hayek and her pet python as shown in From Disk Till Dawn! 😍
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Girls with pets are awesome! 😝

Snakes are cool also. I prefer not having a snake that could kill you in your sleep though.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I got a pet monkey
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Was going out with a girl who had a professionally trained and real mean looking and sounding guard dog. Rubbed me the wrong way.

SJG
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I would have no issue with dogs on the bed. Since the dogs are accustomed to it - it’s all good.

My concern would only arise if the dogs weren’t ok - and thought her moans implied she was being attacked.

Cats staring at me wouldn’t be an issue.

Snakes in a cage/tank would be fine too.

I had a post college girlfriend who had two ferrets - and they were in a cage in her room. It wasn’t an issue.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    This is one of the reasons why otc at a dancers place can be a mixed bag - especially that first time.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ I'm highly inclined to agree with Cashman here. This agreement does not occur very often.

SJG
  • boomer79
    5 years ago
    I have a little dog I’m fond of myself that is very used to being nearby. It wouldn’t bother me as long as the dog wasn’t upset or riled up. Of course I don’t live near where I club and the only time I’d bring a woman to my home would be if it was serious not OTC.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    If the girl has a little dachshund, it can be used as a very effective dildo.......

Sorry, 4gottowipe, but it should be a standard part of the dachshund system!

😜😃😆
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    i love nicespice's dog :)))) my wife works hard to provide him with a better life and golden opportunities
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    🐕👍
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    And my dog loves my wife 🥰🥰
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ cause she's a bad bitch.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^ Indeed 😊