tuscl

Nude Lap Dance Establishments

BuckMcNutter
Do you have a little Italian in you?
I wanted to start a list of places I've been to where you can get a FULLY NUDE Lap Dance and not have to pay more $$ VIP. I find that a lot of nude clubs make the ladies put their bottoms on for laps. Im not putting these in any order. Any additions would be greatly appreciated. Hard to beat Follies price.

1) mons venus- Tampa 20-$30
2) Sinsations : JAX $25
3) DOLL House : JAX $25
4) Derrieres - Myrtle Beach $30
5) Delilah's of Manville $25
6) Follies - Atlanta $10
7) Cheetah - Hallandale Beach $25
8) Mitchell Brother - SFO $50-60
9) CRAZY HORSE - SFO

27 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Buying dances is a chump's game.

FRMOS, then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room, then take her home with you to continue.

SJG
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Hustlers in Washington Park, IL (must opt for the $30 bed dance, not the $20 couch)

The Nile in Eugene, OR $20
    (Seems like a weird, up to the dancer optional thing tho.)

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    LFGM
  • BuckMcNutter
    5 years ago
    love the LFGM. Too bad the Brewers won't loose these days.
  • loper
    5 years ago
    Just about any club in MA has nude lapdances for no extra $. for e.g. Foxy Brockton, Marios, The Club, Macs II.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Seems most BYOB/non-alcohol clubs offer nude dances.

AFAIK in Dallas there's PT's, Buck's Wild, and Pandoras - seems most of them charge more for nude-dances (not sure if Pandoras charges more)
  • joatmon
    5 years ago
    Fantasies in Baltimore and MacDougals in riviera beach MD both have nude lap dances but no extras.
  • BuckMcNutter
    5 years ago
    I'll have to check out MA when im on a dispensary run .....And i forgot Desires In Providence. But its $35 and not a great grind.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    About 2000 strip clubs in the United States. At least 1/3 of them offer nude lap dances.

In some places nudity means no alcohol. In other places no.

In some places strip clubs are strict no touching.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Should be able to find what you want close to where you live.

SJG
  • Piggie
    5 years ago
    Pandora in Seattle is technically topless but with the G string and the right girl, it just as good as nude. $30
  • loper
    5 years ago
    Most MA clubs are $20 for a LD, Marios is $25.
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    PTs in Dallas is $20 nude optional
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    @joatmon: Correction: Fantasies is naked on stage but topless one-way contact (officially, at least). Two-way contact is generally available in the private rooms.
    McDoogal's has full nude lapdances but customers (again, officially) are not allowed to touch boobs or between the legs. Also, it's a BYOB club.
  • BuckMcNutter
    5 years ago
    Heading to Dallas tomorrow might have to check out PT’s. I know baby dolls is a great option for Topless but I want the full Monty
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    All the clubs in Portland are fully nude and there's no restrictions on private dances being that way too. There are a few clubs that have different dance rates for it and topless. SinRock is one for sure that has $40 fully nude and $25 topless. Also a good portion of strippers here also offer cheaper topless dances.
  • Dain
    5 years ago
    A lot of clubs in the Los Angeles/Orange County area have nude lap dances.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Out of all the nude clubs in Vegas, Talk of the Town is the only one that doesn't require you to go to a VIP booth to get the girls fully nude.
  • theDirkDiggler
    5 years ago
    Not sure what the OP means by "pay more $$ VIP", but these are the price ranges of fully nude lap dances somewhat in my area:

1. Silver Slipper Saloon, Ottawa, IL - $25, low contact 2-way
    2. PoleKatz, Bridgeview, IL - $30, moderate contact 2-way (on Tuesdays and discount hours, nude dances are $20)
    3. Admiral Theatre, Chicago, you have to buy 3 dances @ $100. Low contact 2-way, but YMMV. They used to have $10 nude table dances and 3 dances for $75 but those days are history as of last year.
    4. Ocean, Bedford Park, IL - $30, moderate to high contact 2-way. Some girls don't get naked and i remember during the dayshift the dances were $20 (nudity optional, but most girls did get naked).
    5. Blackjacks, Elgin, IL - $50, moderate to high contact 2-way. They have hourly of even half-hourly 2 for 1 promotions, so i don't know how often PLs actually pay the full price.
    6. High Heel Saloon, Somonauk, IL -$30, literal air dance, zero contact. Supposedly some PLs buy these...
    7. Jimmy's - Chicago Heights, IL - $30, moderate to very high contact 2-way. Used to be $25 a few years ago.
    8. Club 390 - Chicago Heights, IL - $30, moderate to very high contact 2-way.
    9. Atlantis - Ford Heights, IL - $30, moderate to very high contact 2-way. Like Ocean, not every girl but many get naked.

There were a few more, but they either shut down/closed or are under different ownership. There were once 4 nude clubs in Harvey, IL; now maybe 1 as at least two closed down (Arnie's, Club O) and one changed ownership. The last one was formerly Skybox and had $10 nude lappers with moderate contact which is noticeably inexpensive compared to just about every other club in the area , but you had to buy 5 dances to get that rate and the songs weren't that much longer than 2 minutes.

There are also some nude clubs in central IL, with dances @ $20-30 when i went there many years ago. Who knows what they are now. In the quad cities in Iowa, the dancers got nude on stage, but only topless in dances, although at least one of the clubs (Daisy Dooks) has a $40 dance where the girls "flash" nudity, but their panties still stay on. Indiana used to have one nude club (Industrial Strip) in Hammond just east of Chicago, only topless now. Bummer...
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Mass clubs are all nude $25; Desires $35 and very private
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    At Mitchell Brothers, a single non-vip lap dance is $50-60 ??? Holy Cr@p ! That is a chump's game.
  • Dolfan
    5 years ago
    Pretty sure lap dances are panties on at Cheetah Hallendale, at least "officially"

Most if not all of the Mississauga Ontario clubs do nude lap dances, for $20CAD which is around 15USD.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    With the exception of Club Wax all clubs in the Atlanta metro area are totally nude with alcohol at $10/ea. A few clubs even offer $5 dances. Club Wax is a bikini club and as such the club and the dancers to not have to buy adult entertainment licenses.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    If we are talking world wide clubs, pretty much any Ontario club will be full nude, basically full contact (officially no pussy, but YMMV!). I think that the rest of Canada is the same, but I don't have personal experience in those.
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    If you want a full nude, high contact lap dance with great looking women go to:

Sundowner, Niagara Falls Ontario = $20 CDN ~ $ 16 US

Cheetah's or Leopards, Windsor, Ontario = Also $20 CDN
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Experience at both and depending on time of day some additional services are possible and definite offers for OTC.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Sweet Illusions in Springfield, OR has $20 lap dances.

A fairly small % of dancers get nude on stage, a few more may for lap dances, especially if PL is getting a string of them. The few dancers who have tried to sell me on a 30 minute room have pushed the 'more sensual and all nude' upsell.

But this doesn't make any difference to me because now my standing request is for topless only.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion