tuscl

When a dancer compliments your eyes

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Saturday, August 31, 2019 2:28 AM
If you meet one asshole in a day, you've met an asshole. If you meet 10 assholes in a day, maybe you're the asshole. If you meet one nice person in a day, you've met a nice person. If you meet 10 nice people in a day, you're attractive. If one person compliments a feature of yours, it's probably just someone who likes that feature on a lot of people. If 10 people make the same compliment, you've probably got a good looking feature. I've always heard that complimenting the eyes is a copout for dancers, a way for them to give a compliment when there are no other redeeming qualities about a customer. But I keep getting positive comments on my eyes, especially how they look under a black light (I have yet to test this though). Just tonight, 3 different girls complimented my eyes so I'm wondering if I'm just being led on or I've really got nice eyes. Just for reference, one girl complimented me on my cologne and one girl said I had nice eyelashes.

19 comments

• doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Following the line of reasoning from your first paragraph, maybe you really have no other redeeming qualities.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    This ain’t about me, but I also get a lot of compliments about that. I do believe it’s a genuine comment but it’s intent is to lead into something else.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    You sound like an ass hole to me
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    It’s possible you have nice eyes. Dancers notice eyelashes more than guys because they are more aware of their make up and eyes. Based on your description - I’d think you either have nice eyes - or you were sitting in a location where the lighting made your eyes look very attractive to the dancers?
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I get complimented on my eyes by dancers all the time and I know it to be true because I have been hearing it my whole life from civvies, friends, g/f's relatives etc. I have a mirror and I know that they are unique and totally awesome, except for the seeing part, where they are less than stellar aty seeing anything more than 5 feet away.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Following Raylan Givens logic, isn't it reasonable to conclude that NO ONE finds anything else worth complimenting on you?
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    doctorevil Evil Lair 5 Hours Ago Following the line of reasoning from your first paragraph, maybe you really have no other redeeming qualities. ^^^ haha
  • loper
    5 years ago
    dancers compliment my hair all the time -- it is probably only because at my age it still exisits.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    The only thing I get complements on is my laughter. Apparently, I think the world is a funny place to be.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Ask a few civvie women about your eyes.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    I get that one so often, I don't even pay attention anymore. Probably because it *is* my only redeeming physical feature.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    It's the intention of a compliment that determines its sincerity more so than the veracity of said compliment
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Anybody else except SkiBum been told by strangers in the woods that they have a pretty mouth while canoeing down south?
  • Member6532
    5 years ago
    I got told "I love your bald head, it's not messy at all" I laughed told her it was the weirdest thing anyone had told me and a reason that didnt make sense. Strippers get high and say whatever is easiest, but maybe you really have nice eyes
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I get it a lot too. I have green eyes which I guess is pretty rare where I’m at. It’s a cool thing but I’ve had plenty of interactions go south not long after so fuck it.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Ooooh! Muddy! Tell me me you have auburn hair and green eyes and I'm yours forever! 🤗 Oh. Wait a minute. You'd have to be female, too....... 😉
  • kingcripple
    5 years ago
    Once i had three strippers in the span of 30 minutes compliment my hair. But it wasn't until one in particular complimented my hair, that i started to believe it and look at myself differently
  • loper
    5 years ago
    I get compliments on my glasses, not my eyes. I often compliment dancers on their glasses because I think they're hot.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    ^^Agreed. The right type of glasses on the right type of woman can look real sexy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion