tuscl

Who'd You Rather: Heather Kozar vs. Susana Reche

AnonymousJim
Scanning the room from the back
Tuesday, August 20, 2019 9:56 PM
We follow the Anderson/Richards showdown with two lesser-known names, including one I'm guessing very few of you know. However, I think you'll like what you'll see. --- Model Bracket: Heather KOZAR vs. Susana RECHE --- Heather KOZAR 36DD-24-35 PIC: [view link] CLIP: (Playboy nude) [view link] --- Kozar was a solid pick to round out the 90's as Playboy's final Playmate of the Year for years starting with '1'. On the one hand, her bouncy blonde locks and curves were typical of the 90's Playboy ethos. On the other, she had a decidedly retro flair that recalled Playboy's past bombshells. Kozar would translate her title into a year as a model on "The Price is Right," and continued to do be a spokeswoman for various companies into the 2000s. However, you get the feeling Kozar never had aspirations to be a big star. She does have a thing for mediocre NFL quarterbacks, though, marrying Tim Couch after previously being involved with Cade McNown. The Akron girl has largely been out of the spotlight since marrying the former Browns starter, content to be a mother to their two boys. --- Susana RECHE Measurements Unavailable (I'm guessing 34C?) PIC: [view link] CLIP: (nude striptease) [view link] --- If only America could be more like Spain, where they have a concept called "telebasura," which roughly translates to TV getting viewers by any means possible, including late-night shows with raunchy talk and strippers. Instead of Jay Leno's tired jokes between 1997-2005, Spain got "Cronicas Marcianas," or The Martian Chronicles, on Telecinco (Channel 5). Cronicas mixed comedians and funny videos with sex talk and stripteases, many including the amazing Reche, who could challenge any American feature dancer to a strip-off and win. Reche came to Cronicas from her own group of touring strippers, akin to the Pussycat Dolls were before they went mainstream and if they were more naked. If you're in Europe, she still performs. If not, search for her videos and appreciate what they have and we don't. --- This one's not going to make a lot of sense if you don't at least click through to the links, so I encourage you to do so before making your picks. KOZAR RECHE or NEITHER

25 comments

• JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Kozar. And again, anyone who says neither should be voting on dick pics.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    Kozar
  • Evasparkling
    5 years ago
    Susana Reche by a mile...
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    NEITHER
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Kozar.
  • bang69
    5 years ago
    Both
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Oh, how I lusted after Heather Kozar when I was younger. I really enjoyed that video of Susana and think she would have been a lot of fun in bed. But I'm going with Heather for nostalgia reasons.
  • anthony6613
    5 years ago
    Reche
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    Kozar
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Dick pics.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    #1 does nothing for me #2 looks like typical cuban wanna dance gal Neither
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    I'll pass.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    koz.
  • Ferdinx
    5 years ago
    Had never heard of Ms. Reche, so I watched her video first. Was all ready to vote for her (she is damn hot), but I went back to watch Ms. Kozar--my final vote is KOZAR, in honor of her being a fully natural blonde... :)
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Mrs. Tim Couch..... aka: Heather
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    Reche.
  • loper
    5 years ago
    Neither. Busty American blondes generally don't do it for me.
  • seawa
    5 years ago
    Reche
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    @loper: I'll count your vote, but ... Reche is Spanish. As in from Spain. As in she might not have ever stepped foot in North America. Soooo ...
  • Heellover
    5 years ago
    Kozar. Wow I loved her in my teenage years and that video was damn nice (it was funny too, but I was too focused on Heather to really care all that much for the humor)
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    Reche
  • loper
    5 years ago
    sorry about calling Reche American. I guess I meant that the blondes with big tits favored by so many American males don't do anything for me.
  • Knightline
    5 years ago
    Heather is too tall for me - she's 5'8" - my height. I like small women - Carmen Electra is my favorite and she's 5'2". Anyway, I'll go with Reche - couldn't find her height but she looks shorter than Heather! Both pale by comparison to Carmen!
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Reche. Though neither was considered.
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    Poll's closed. Moose out front should've told 'ya. KOZAR: 9 RECHE: 7 NEITHER ̶/̶D̶I̶C̶K̶ ̶P̶I̶C̶S̶: 5 ̶B̶o̶t̶h̶:̶ ̶1̶ ̶I̶n̶t̶e̶r̶n̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶r̶e̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶:̶ ̶1̶ I wondered how much name recognition would make a difference in these polls. This was a good test. Given you guys seemed to know Kozar, but not Reche, and that seemed to be a deciding factor for some of you, it's fair to say it does make some difference. Kozar moves on. She'll get the winner of the matchup between Karla Kensington and Brooklyn Lee.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion