tuscl

Who is the most helpful poster on Tuscl

crazyjoe
Colorado
Tuesday, August 20, 2019 12:36 PM
Who do you feel has themost informative comments with the most helpful info?

24 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    My apologies for posting a VIP Room link to the Front Room, but it's relevant to those who can view the content: [view link] Mine haven't really changed: Subraman Papi  Huntsman  Wallanon  PaulDrake
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Papi TFP Oldgringo Sirlapdancealot Subraman Reveredhornybastard
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    LinzeeDet. Did you go look at the photos on her Twitter page ? They sure helped me last night. 😍
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    For me, almost nobody who frequents the Discussion board. The guys who I find most helpful are those local club hounds who have maybe 30-40 reviews and know their clubs inside and out. It's like striking gold when one of those guys spills his guts about a club and some of the dancers.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I think there are quite a few helpful thoughtful guys and gals here, it’s hard to single out any individuals because some of the most helpful information comes from where you least expect it.
  • RTP
    5 years ago
    I have several favorites who have been very helpful: Papi EastCoaster Dr. Evil Shadowcat Nicespice Not big posters, but Executive and Magicrat have been big helps via pms.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Helpful in what sense? Why would anyone need "help" succeeding in a strip club? Seems to me you pay money and half-naked girls pretend to find you interesting. It's really not all that complicated.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Actually @Dougster you were one of my favorites before turning into a full-time troll.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    RandomMember said "Why would anyone need "help" succeeding in a strip club? Seems to me you pay money and half-naked girls pretend to find you interesting." It's not 3D chess, but it's also a bizarre social scene that can be difficult to parse if you're new to it. Also, different regions have different club cultures and rules. It doesn't suck to be able to come here and figure some of that out before you walk into the club and start spending money. Some guys come on here and make strip clubbing *far* too complex. That said, strip clubs aren't vending machines.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Good points, @Ismael. I've forgotten what it's like to be a beginner and don't travel enough to take advantage of the inside scoop you get in the reviews. I mostly come here to vent about my secret life. It's a kind of therapy.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Private message I got from @SJG: 1 Hour Ago Txtittyfag is Rech. Dougster is not Txtittyfag, but he is RicktheLion and Rickthevulture and Ricktheturtle SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    LOL - anything is possible I guess
  • Evasparkling
    5 years ago
    Most helpful Poster: Papi_Chulo I love his usual way of detailed review of Miami Area Strip Clubs... It usually takes a while to read but worth every time spent on it...
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Don’t forget that blahblahblah23 is an alias of meat72.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    I'm gonna vote for stankspice because the entertainment value of a dancer who says she doesnt it but sugars which is really otc but not meeting itc is fucking priceless stripper logic. Plus she looks down at dancers that itc when she doesnt even otc but sugars so a slut is slut shaming. I love it.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^ Keep talking shit if you must. But every time my sugar daddy rolls up in his white van, then I get all the sour punch straws that I want. Winning! 🥳
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    This thread went off the rails almost instantly.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    This is a tough call. I'll just say that all the TUSCLers that write real reviews and have real and actual stripper interactions are the most helpful. The ones that are here just to troll, don't write reviews, make shit up, and clearly don't go to actual strip clubs are useless. At best they provide mild entertainment.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Many of the truly helpful users don't post to the discussions at all. Their reviews and comments can pure gold.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    "It ain't me, babe" but I like to chime in occasionally.
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    Estafador That guy is always helping the people understand their circumstances and how to turn a negative to a positive ^_^😁
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I am the most helpful poster on here. I dump loads in faggors basements
  • 48-Cowboy
    5 years ago
    I need help finding crabs
  • 48-Cowboy
    5 years ago
    Any advice on how to score some crabs would be helpful. Thanks!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion