tuscl

Clubbing with regulars

samiel
DFW, Texas
Friday, August 16, 2019 8:51 PM
Do you often go to strip clubs with other regulars/friends? If so, do you share somewhat private information about dancers? For example, if your friend likes a dancer named Candy and she does extras, would you tell him? If your friend had a CF and you get more mileage than your friend, would you tell him? Is there a line?

29 comments

• shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I have met over 60 TUSCL members. Of those I keep in contact with about 15 of them and meet about a dozen of them at my favorite club. I do share intimate information via PMs with those 15.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    I go to strip clubs alone. If I had friends, I'd warn them away from ROBs and probably point out girls that have given me a good time.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    Depends on how much I trust the guy.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I have gone occasionally to SCs with friends and I share Intel (ROB, extras, etc) about the dancers, it is their decision what to do with it. When i have met fellow TUSCLers at HKTJ i share with them which BGs were the ones I wrote about or had unusual experiences with.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I club with other TUSCLers once in a while but I mostly club alone - I share info but usually won't get into the exact details of what I did
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    I've clubbed with a lot of tuscl'ers. I'll share intel I have if its relevant.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    I rarely go clubbing with others. I have taken a few buddies out when they turned 21 or for something like they were about to get married.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Good question though. I will generally not give any info, other than helping them avoid robs
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I've shared this many times, I often SC with friends. It varies over time, but usually somewhere around 50% of the time, I'm in a group. Over the decades, there's been a small core group, and then we sometimes invite others, who might join us for a few years then drop out, etc. The really key thing is that we're all PLs; even the new guys get a little lecture on how to behave (I wrote an article about it). -->"For example, if your friend likes a dancer named Candy and she does extras, would you tell him? If your friend had a CF and you get more mileage than your friend, would you tell him? Is there a line?" I've discussed at length the huge advantage of SCing with a group of other PLs, especially if there's a very high level of trust and friendship . Sharing info is one of the big advantages. Fuck yes, if Candy does extras, I tell my bro. Fuck yes, we compare mileage, that's part of the fun. There's no "line" per se. But whether or not I tell my buddy that his CF gave me more mileage is a personal call; if I think it will bum him out I won't.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I behave completely differently if it's SC rookies in a "boys night out woooo!" atmosphere.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Years ago, there was a guy I clubbed with frequently. We were on the same page as to what we wanted from the club experience and we'd been friends for decades. So, there was a lot of trust. We're still good friends and see each other regularly. But, he got married, had a kid, and made the decision to walk away from strip clubs. So, I go to strip clubs on my own now and prefer it. I can go when I want, leave when I want, and not have to concern myself with anyone else. My time in the club is self-centered 'me' time. I don't get a lot of that, so I value what little I can carve out. I met my first TUSCLer at Desire a few weeks ago. We started chatting at the bar and he used some TUSCL vocabulary terms that "outed" him. Shamefully, I don't remember his profile name. He just posts reviews; not a discussion guy. We had a good chat. Exchanged some war stories about local clubs, as well as some tips, etc. It was cool, but there was no intent towards becoming "strip club buddies". And that's fine.
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    I find it super fun to club with friends. Friends + alcohol + hot scantily clad women = the fun trifecta. Confidentiality is key and not many guys can keep damn mouths shut so that limits the population. There’s 2 guys I club with but not frequently cuz they live distant. Took a close friend recently, we had a blast and he wants to go more but can’t / won’t because the dummy has his phones “share my location” synched with all family members. And yes we share info freely. Nothing to hide. None of us cares if one gets better mileage than the other.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Lol. Are you going to become an official member of the Bucks-Cabaret-Table-Near-The-DJ-Booth-Regs?
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Most of my club visits have been with friends after work. Since I started working alone, only a handful or a few more times have I been with others and most all were either bikers or TUSCLers.
  • samiel
    5 years ago
    @nicespice I doubt it!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    If I had friends, I might SC with them. I’m an asshole, thus “friends” are far and few. I Think I had a friend several years ago, but can’t remember her name. As far as sharing secrets ... I have never kissed and told to anyone that actually knows me.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    About 6 or 7 years ago I began messaging with another regular at my favorite club. Through the years we’ve compared notes anonymously and have shared intimate knowledge of many of the dancers. About a year ago I was leaving, had just gotten in my car, and there was a knock on my window. It was my “friend” who introduced himself. I only club alone because I’m an extras kind of customer and friends don’t like waiting for me to do my thing.
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    I've been strip clubbing with friends but it's really rare. I've only met one TUSCLer in person about 2 months ago at Desire in Providence.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I use TUSCL lingo in SCs on occasion just to see if another PL recognizes it. Kind of an internal game I play. One of these days, I might accidentally meet one of you all. 😂
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    Seems like there are more than a few regular TUSCLers that go to and talk about Desire. I’ll keep an ear/eye out for you guys the next time I’m there.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    I think I may have figured out a couple of guys on here. Their reviews looked like things that happened while I was there. I’m thinking about messaging them but since I’m such a newb at this I figure they’ll ignore me anyway. So far the only person I’ve gone to clubs with is my dancer friend. She’s turning into quite the wingman. lol.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Be cautious about approaching a guy and saying "Hey! Are you PussyPounder321? I'm PantsFullofJizz84! What's up?!" Even if you get the ID correct, some guys value their privacy, etc. This site is anonymous for more than a few reasons...
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    I’d never approach them in the club. lol I’d message them here first for exactly that reason.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Be cautious? What's I private guy going to do? Say yes and beat the shit out of you or say no and beat the shit out of you for asking?
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i've met a few tuscl and bonedin members... even have a drink with some.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    shadowcat said "Be cautious? What's I private guy going to do? Say yes and beat the shit out of you or say no and beat the shit out of you for asking?" ... sigh... No... I'm not implying that there's going to be a fight. But, in addition to not telling people that they are having fun wrong, I also don't think it's cool to insert yourself into someone else's fun uninvited. It's a basic respect thing. Some people go to clubs for simple reasons, and for others it's more complex. And that's none of my business.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Yeah, not all people enjoy being identified online. There was a girl who was from the Austin area and very active on tumblr. She would constantly post selfies and vids of herself doing pole tricks and the like. At the time, I’d check tumblr often and she was one of several I’d follow. One time I saw her in the club. And it was super slow, so it’s not like I was interrupting her customer time. But I approached her and told her that her tumblr was awesome and she’s great. It was an awkward moment and I don’t think she appreciated it very much. Didn’t think my actions would be a big deal, if she was open enough to have as many photos of herself out there as she did...but evidentially not. I won’t be making that faux pas again lol.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I guess it takes all kinds. I don't mind an innocent question.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ still trolling for dudes at da clubz
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion