tuscl

ITC with a bartender?

NJBalla
New York
Wednesday, August 7, 2019 7:50 PM
Ive been to many clubs where the barmaid are the hottest girls in the club. And only 1 where the bartenders were known to give dances once in a while. Usually it was to a regular who kept asking. Have any of you had ITC with a bartender? Extra points to those who had ITC with the only barmaid on shift.

29 comments

• Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Yes. My last visit resulted in the hot bartender /manager giving me a fantastic VIP dance in the champagne room. I had been wanting to see this chick nude for almost a year now. It happened. She even met my ass at the front door of the club and let me in free of charge. Grinded the hell out of me in the VIP Champagne room. I did not seek out extras because she is the manager and I did not want her to think I got such in that club.
  • boomer79
    5 years ago
    I have a friend who claims to have done OTC but not ITC. I do know occasionally servers do dances but it’s not the norm.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    I took a bar-girl out to dinner not so long ago. Does that count? She was just okay and decided not to go for it.
  • chowder
    5 years ago
    Only dances. Convinced one to do a tandem with a CF. They were up for it and it was fun. Not a typical encounter though.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    My goal with SC waitresses is OTC not ITC. I've been out with 2 waitresses but did not close the deal with either.
  • chessmaster
    5 years ago
    I dont get the obsession over waitress/bartenders. Sure often times they look better than the dancers but that plus the ego boost from thirsty guys hitting on them all night has made most of them think their better than the strippers. Besides if they wanted anything to do with you old farts(other than serve you drinks) they would be strippers instead.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ stop killing the fantasy man 😪
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    "I dont get the obsession over waitress/bartenders. " _____________ Pretty simply explanation -- they've probably had fewer dicks inside them and they tend to be more attractive. ...to each his own.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Just one time with a bartender at Cheaters well before it closed. It wasn't all that compex. She knew me pretty well. I had more money than sense on that night. She had a slight buzz and a price. Etcetera, etcetera. By any measure, I paid too much. But it was a great time and it's not like I missed a car payment or anything like that. In terms of strip clubbing, it's one of the better expensive decisions I've ever made.
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    “In terms of strip clubbing, it's one of the better expensive decisions I've ever made.” That’s a REALLY low bar, at least in my case. 😪
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I didn't say I was proud, but only that it was a great time. I can live with that.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    A bartender had an affair with my Harley. Actually, she just worked on it. :)
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Ish money spent on a unique lifetime moment is absolutely worth it
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Agreed.
  • Prim0
    5 years ago
    When I was working as a bouncer I dated one dancer....but her life was too nuts for met to get involved with...and then I dated one of the serving girls. That went all the way but eventually petered out. As a customer, I would agree that some of the serving staff can be more attractive than the dancers but not always. I think it's the same thing as lusting over female bartenders at nightclubs. You know they're not there trying to hustle you like strippers or girls out for a night of getting free drinks from guys are. They are just doing a job and being generally nice to you. They're so much more real that it makes the other women look worse by comparison.
  • bang69
    5 years ago
    I have done ITC with a SC bar tender many times
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I avoid trying to get the bartenders as I think they must get hit on all the time. In a strip club - they are like the hard ones to get - the true challenge - and I’d rather just find a sure thing.
  • MissBoddy
    5 years ago
    Hey, waitresses and bartenders like attention too !!!!! Why do you think we are working in a SC ????
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ if your avatar is a true photo of you, then I want to visit your club so that I can spend $$$$ for drinks/tips!
  • MissBoddy
    5 years ago
    That's ALL ME Baby !!!!! 😘
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^Daaaaayuuuuummmm!!!
  • MissBoddy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ STOP IT !!!!! YOU'RE MAKING ME BLUSH !!!!!.......LOL 😳😁
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    Hi MissBoddy. You are hot. 😜
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    No I haven’t but I would I usually get along well with most of them. Not all are young/hotter than the dancers though. From what I’ve seen a few are often retired dancers from years past and they just stayed in the SC world.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    I have seen it happen a few times. My favorite dancer at one club became a full time bartender. She told me she could still give dances but they would cost double since she would have to pay the bouncer to tend bar while she danced. I did not go for it.
  • dustyshoes
    5 years ago
    I've gone for a dance with a couple of the bartenders and waitresses. Where I go the dances cost double because the staff are not paying the house fee. That can get expensive enough so I don't do it often, even at that, all bartenderes and waitstaff are not up for it. There were a couple of times years ago, I was the only customer in the bar late at night and I had gotten close to the bartender. She was a little lit up and things got hot and we wound up fucking on the pool table. Cost was 0, so that was a good thing. Bar closed soon after.
  • MissBoddy
    5 years ago
    Why thank you very much FishHawk !!!!!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^ by the way.... I’m gonna call you MissBoDDDY, to more accurately depict your presence!
  • MissBoddy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ That's just because YOU know what I'm packing up top Nidan111. 😉😘
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion