tuscl

So, who are the creepiest fucks on this board?

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Tuesday, July 23, 2019 8:56 PM
There's a thread in the Dancer's Dressing Room that's not getting a lot of traction.

10 comments

• Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I was called a creeper once many years ago. Just though I was having fun, but some chick thought I was creeping on her friend. So, I took my toys to a different sandbox.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Lame attempt to mock me. Lol
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Ooooh shit! Wrong account
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Scpandit [view link] Specifically... [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] ===== Toychaser [view link] Specifically... [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] Both can die in a fire.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Let's not forget Alucard. He's gone but not forgotten. He was self-righteous and had no sense of humor. But he did have an enemies list. [view link]
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Sanjoseguy
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    So I’m guessing this is the companion thread to stripper’s are sex workers, I can see why you have trouble getting dancers to talk to you.
  • SanchoRG
    5 years ago
    I try! When a girl looks at me with disgust it makes me harder than Chinese math
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Wow OP, you were probably that guy at the club a few weeks ago that was throwing down 20's and spending $80 per 3 song set on the hottest girl in the club and she was gladly ignoring you and coming over to me and taking the $2 I put on the rail and talking to me for entire songs while talking shit about you! hahaha. True story
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    After reading some stuff on here lately, it seems like a few others have the same issues as the op
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion