tuscl

stage tipping m.o and etiquette

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 3:52 PM
How do you guys tip a hottie at the stage? I would rather tip five singles than a $5 because I want to “feed her money” like SJG says as she does her show. I’ve seen some guys just throw money and then immediately leave. Don’t know what’s the point of that. It’s not making it rain money. I never stay the full song at the stage because I understand other PLs might be waiting for their chance to approach. Usually the dancer clues you in to leave when she stops dancing but some guys don’t get the hint and stand there for the whole song 😂

16 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    I tip like $3 at a time. And stay there and cop a feel/grind (some places that’s a no go though) Yeah I know I see some guys drop $40 and immediately leave. So fucking weird.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Put it in her garter or undies. Give/get a hug or more if she is soo inclined. Drop it on the stage if passing by and I want her to know I am interested.
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    I used to put the money in their g string. I now just lay it on the stage. Cash is dirty as fuck.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I don't tip on stage too regularly - when I do I treat it like a mini lap-dance and feel her up while tipping - I sometimes stay there about half-a-song or so feeling her up and tipping (the longer I go feeling her up the more I tip sometimes up to 15 singles) - I periodically look behind me to see if there is another PL that wants to tip and then I'll move (this is mostly in clubs with no stage-side seating where one walks up to the stage) - if it's a small tip I place it on her g-string, if I'm tipping several singles I place the $$$ on the stage near her.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Never been one to toss $$$ at the stage unless the stage happens to be out of reach and even then I'll usually try to stretch out and hand it to her.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    I mean I kinda get why a guy would tip on stage, but not really hang around. Back in my customer days I felt super awkward getting attention from the girls at the stage if I tipped them. Thinking back I probably shoulda just tipped and left the stage, lol!
  • Profess2021
    5 years ago
    Typically it’s $3 increments. I’ve done the rain thing with friends and that was cool too but it was over too quickly for my liking. I have tossed $20-$30 in ones regularly to a couple dancers who were CF at the time it would get others in the mood to tip them. My favorite experience was burying a dancer in ones with another PL in Vegas. I was like I’ll add a few more, then he one upped me the next thing you know you couldn’t actually see the dancer.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I will only tip a girl on stage if I want her to come to me after she is finished with her stage work. I walk up to the stage, tip her $1. I smile at her, wink and say " Why don't you come play with me when you are done on stage." Then walk back to my seat so she can see where I am sitting. That works about 75% of the time.
  • Cowboy12
    5 years ago
    If I sit at the tip rail for a while, I'll tip each dancer $2 to $10, depending on how much I like her. When I just walk up to the stage, I usually tip a $5 bill. The dancers usually accept a tip in the side of their g-string, or garter. I've never just thrown money on the stage.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I seldom stage tip, but at desires I will tip a dancer who came over and sat down with me If I don't want dances from her.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    I like tipping at the stage. A dancer’s attitude when I tip can tell me a lot. If I show up with 2 or 3 bucks and she smiles and says hi I’m much more likely to be interested in her than one who says nothing or acts disinterested like she’s doing me a huge favor by going anywhere near me.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I don't love sitting at the stage and getting tits rubbed on my face for an audience of dudes. Also, I'm not really there for that. I'm there to find someone for a bit of chat and a fun VIP. So, I'll only go to the stage for a dancer that interests me for VIP. Sometimes I sit and sometimes I stand until she approaches me. I give her $5 to $10 immediately and let her know that I'd like her to come visit me after her set for a drink and a VIP if we get along and if she's available. Even if she says she's not available, I'll still hand over the $10. Some dancers have the attention span of a moth at a light bulb, but others have really good memories when it comes to tips. It can pay dividends at later visits. Making it rain is something that guys do to impress other guys just as much (if not more than) the dancers. Not my style.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "I’ve seen some guys just throw money and then immediately leave. Don’t know what’s the point of that." Because some of us don't behave like we just discovered fire when, or feel the need to make a public display out of, seeing some tits and ass. For me, tipping is both appreciative and strategic. If I'm simply enjoying the view then I'll drop a few bucks. If i'm looking for more then I may tip more. But in neither case do I feel any driving need to tease out the event.
  • Dolfan
    5 years ago
    It depends why I'm tipping. If I'm simply tipping cause she's hot and I enjoyed looking at her on stage, I'll drop a few bucks and move along without much interaction at all. Maybe a smile/nod and that's it. If I'm tipping to indicate interest, I'll be sure to interact a bit; I'll hand her my tip or place it in her garter and invite her over. In either case, I'm not really tipping to feel her up. And I'm not trying to make a show of it. I'm not trying to be sitting/standing there any longer than I need to either. Sitting there slowly "feeding" her money is 100% not how I operate. I'd rather tip x1 $5 than 5x $1, but the denomination I tip in is largely determined by what's in my pocket. If I got a bunch of ones back from a drink purchase I'll probably give her a chunk of those. If I got a $5/$10 back I'll use that. Point is, like Rick, I've got no need to drag it out. My purpose isn't to sit there and grope/gawk. My purpose is to express appreciation or interest, after I've accomplished that I move on.
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    I only tip my CF 🤷🏻‍♂️ I need to see her on stage to get turned on as a prelude to the dances. I don’t get turned on from touching unless she manipulates the joystick. The best I get from her is some grazing OTP. The VIP is too damn dark to see her body. Stage has more lighting and I can see that booty up close.
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    If I'm sitting at the rail, $5 for her 2 songs, sometimes more if she's super sexy or does good pole work. Sat at rail frequently during early clubbing career but now rarely do. If I'm sitting back from rail I'm more focused on dancer I'm with and not the stage but if I see good pole work from the stage girl I'll get off my ass and walk up to stage and throw some money or have the girl I'm with do it
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion