tuscl

Seattle-The Worst City for Strip Clubs

Saturday, July 20, 2019 11:41 PM
So I started dancing when I was 18, in college in the Dallas Fort Worth area and genuinely enjoyed it. There were obviously some not good nights, but it was an overall positive experience. Now I’m 25 and going to grad school in Seattle. Pretty much every club here is a Deja-Vu affiliated franchise, they’re all full nude juice bars, and stage fees/licensing are crazy high in comparison. Ive traveled to other states/cities famed for their clubs and while I realize municipalities have different laws Seattle is probably the worst

42 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Yeah - Seattle is rough - Seattle is not the only area Deja Vu has come in and f'ed things up - I guess their high dance-fees is why dance prices are also high which in a way I think works against the dancers bc high-cost dances are often harder to sell and thus less volume of dances sold. From what I understand it was better in the 2000s but kate 2000s there was a major-crackdown where many of the raunchy clubs were shut diwn and subsequently strict ordinances were imposed were AFAIK dancers could not even take off their top during a dance (it has since then been relaxed AFAIK). Couple of questions: 1) approx how much are the fees in the Seattle clubs? 2) appox what were the fees in the DFW clubs? 3) which DFW clubs did you dance at and which did you like best?
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Deja Vu has also locked down San Francisco using the employee status for dancers. I know a Follies dancer with family in SFO. She used to work when she went home to visit but not any more. Fees too high, etc.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    There is a dancer who used to post on this site called pinksugardoll. She has danced for a long time and I believe said 80% of her dancing is outside of her home base in the Seattle area? 🙁 @papi can’t comment on other clubs but Baby Dolls is $25 to work (or $10 to work if you sign in right at opening) + $10 tip out house mom + $10 DJ which makes for a total of $45. Which is damn good considering the income potential of that club. 😁 There are random fees tho like $25 if you don’t work 3 days a week or $16/hr for every hour you leave early from a mandatory 8 hour shift (if they even approve you leaving early)...but alas no one club can be perfect.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    It’s ironic that I am going to the Seattle area next month for a course. Too bad about the strip club scene. I think they have us scheduled wall to wall anyway.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @fishhawk. Just because they schedule you wall to wall does not mean that you can’t have fun. Just SLEEP LESS! But, by all means, HAVE FUN!
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    @Nidan111, I will certainly keep my options open, however they are going to pick us up at the airport and bus us to a remote hotel near the training area. It is like 50 miles to the nearest SC. May just find a good local Bar to chill out in at night and see what happens.
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    If you think Seattle is the worst strip club city in the US you have obviously never been to Cincinnati.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I don't know much about the strip clubs in seatle but the weather is always gloomy and people don't smile much there
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    With all due respect, Seattle and Cincinnati might be awful strip club cities, I think Las Vegas is the worse. While there is plenty of talent and clubs, the expense, the LM, the no extras, stupid rules and nickle and dime schemes, to me makes Las Vegas the worst strip club city. When i visit LV it is for the convention, work, family, sports, etc but never for SCing.
  • chowder
    5 years ago
    Sorry fellas, Cinci is bad. All of Ohio is bad. But Nashville and Little Rock are the worst in the country by far.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Try the lot lizards in omaha
  • Piggie
    5 years ago
    The Seattle DV house fee is $160 per night and Washington state requires a contractor's license to work. @ nicespice still waiting to meet you!
  • nofuglies
    5 years ago
    if you average 5 dances an hour at 30/dance for a 6 hour shift you should be able to make some really good money. if you struggle to get 10 dances a night, you are not cut out for dancing in Wash state.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^If I am, it won’t be in Seattle, lmao. (Unless I’m just simply on vacation)
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Damn, nofuglies ninja’d me.
  • nofuglies
    5 years ago
    aww, based on your pics, you would do well in Seattle. Customers love asians here.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Does Seattle have the customer volume to deal with those astronomical house fees?
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    I think I recall PinkSugarDoll saying something about the customer volume having dropped quite a bit in recent years where she danced or dances in WA.
  • nofuglies
    5 years ago
    if you are pretty and HWP and are willing to hustle instead of hanging out at the DJ booth or dressing room, the volume is there at 5 or 6 of the 9 clubs in town
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Chicago is pretty bad.
  • Pyroxl
    5 years ago
    Seattle is a bit of a paradox. So many cranes that they have decoration lighting to look better at night, massive expansion, Uber drivers speak of the heavy influx of people moving in from the airport, yet nightlife is less lively than smaller cities or at least less concentrated.
  • PeteBull19
    5 years ago
    As Pyroxl said, Seattle is a paradox. The DV scene is generally lame, in my view, yet it accounts for most of the clubs in the area. There are independents - Pandoras, Kittens, Sands (and Dancing Bare, though that is barely a club). There seems to be more flexibility at the independents than at the DV clubs. The independent clubs tend to have more extras available. If the OP is not an extras dancer, then I certainly understand her disdain for the Seattle clubs. I’ve known plenty of dancers over the years, both extras girls and non-extras girls, who have enjoyed working the independent clubs and have made decent money there, notwithstanding the house fees and licensing costs. These dancers have ranged from long-time veterans to college girls just trying to make some extra bucks.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    The quality of girl must be pretty good though to be able to clear those fees. Seattle is definitely on my to do list. But it’s so far away from fucking everybody
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    5 years ago
    I'm a Seattle area Club_Goer. and have been since 2006. To add to PeteBull19's comments, I've learned to enjoy and benefit from the local clubs given the limitations cited above. I make do very well, with the small selection of clubs. I have a long list of favorite dancers from the mostly four clubs I go to, out of 11 in the region. To set the record straight, there are 11 clubs in the Puget Sound Region. Seven of them are within the city limits of Seattle, the other four are in surrounding cities. Of the 11, six are Deja Vu properties. The Deja Vu clubs have become much more lenient in the past ten years, since the "big raid of 2008." Extras are available in the independent clubs and at least some of the Vu clubs. I'm able to avoid the expensive dancers and get what I want for $30. dances (pretty much the starting point for dances here.) Also, I can get OTC with several dancers I like, from the Deja Vu clubs and the independents. It's just a matter of adjusting to what's available.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ what is the current state of nudity w.r.t. stage and lap dancing
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    5 years ago
    @Papi: On stage it still varies. It seems that most dancers are too lazy to go full nude, even though the sign outside says, "NUDE," or the club is advertised as a nude club. Topless is the most that dancers get. The more intelligent dancers will go full nude because they realize they're being auditioned by the customers, and the more they show, the more the customers will go (for their wallets). In lap dancing, the adult entertainment laws that govern strip clubs in Washington state still limit the dancers to bikini lap dances. But, I wonder if the newer dancers (who started within the past five years) even know that. It seems that they all give topless dances. And many of them do that for $30. dances and include two-way contact. Many will go nude also, but will charge more than $30. for nude dances.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ 👍
  • Tiredtraveler
    5 years ago
    About 25 years ago the Seattle club scene was wild and they were really brothels. A dancer would go to work there and soon find herself in debt to the club owners due to fines etc and the "contract" she signed to work there. The only way she could pay her way was by providing services to the customers. There was a push/investigation and the organized crime owners who were also distributing drags from there were arrested. The City blamed the strip clubs for the other activities and put draconian rules in place for no touching and surveillance. Virtually all the smaller local clubs folded and the national chains are almost all that is left. The perverts and other deviants that run the city are on a mission to eliminate heterosexual activity and make homosexual activity the norm. They have done nothing about he homosexual sex clubs but bare titties are illegal. I lived and worked in Seattle a few years after the busts and the club scene has been getting worse ]each year since. The left wing nut jobs are not about individual rights or freedom they as bad if not worse then the religious right.
  • nofuglies
    5 years ago
    please get your facts straight. the investigation only involved strip clubs because the feds had been trying to get the owner for 50 years on racketeering charges and it was their only way in.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ either way the strip-clubs got nailed and suffered which is the bottom-line regardless of how or why they went about it
  • nofuglies
    5 years ago
    suffered how? are you from Seattle? how about sticking to what you know, not what you think you know
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ don't be such a fucking dick if my post is incorrect then just correct it you fucking douche - the fact you didn't correct it means your are the fucking shithead that doesn't know what he's talking about and like most douches just like to shit out of his mouth. It's been posted on TUSCL 100s of fucking times how mileage took a nose-dive after the issues in the late-2000s - is this correct or not. And kiss my fucking ass you fucking douche - and go fuck yourself you fucking half-breed.
  • nofuglies
    5 years ago
    even after the multiple fuckings, my advice stands. you have opinions on most of the discussions, no problem with that. Just stay out of the discussions you have no first hand knowledge of.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ listen up - you can disagree w/ an opinion anyone gives on here and/or correct it - you don't have the fucking right to say who can have an opinion or not - no one is telling-you you can't have your opinion(s); nor does it say anywhere on TUSCL that opinions should be moderated - TUSCL is about stating what's on your mind - and it's not as if what-you-post/your-opinions are any better than anyone else's and again no-one is telling you how to opine and it's not b/c you are some kinda gifted or superior opiner. You don't like my opinions - correct it or just use the fucking ignore function; that is what is there for - but don't fucking tell me I can't have an opinion you fucking little-bitch.
  • nofuglies
    5 years ago
    okay, i stand corrected. my OPINION is when you don't have first hand knowledge of a topic, you shouldn't act like you do.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Was the opinion wrong? If so correct it. Don't tell me or anyone else when they can or can't have an opinion.
  • nofuglies
    5 years ago
    awww little chulo has her panties all in a wad
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Okay nofuglies, you win. The Seattle strip club scene is amazing. With front room make out sessions, orgies, supermodel strippers, and even a club next door for the closeted members on this site to indulge themselves. Happy?
  • nofuglies
    5 years ago
    is that an opinion or a fact?
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I like a nice cuppa coffee.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    @nofuglies If nicespice says it, opinion and fact are one and the same. 😇
  • stripperlover777
    6 months ago
    I Want To Go To State Of Washington To See The Dancers, Wilderness, & Hope To See A Sasquatch Near Some Woods. WA Is The #1 State For Sasquatch Sightings ✔️ ♥️ 🌲
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion