tuscl

Are you clean?

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
The three most beautiful words in the English language. Who the fuck ever says "NO" to this question, right? But yet the positive answer seems to provide great comfort to the girl about to do xyz.

And just in case you're wondering, I was at the only nude club in Greensboro NC. Some guys use a club like this as a break club in between cumming in their own pants at Treasure, but a guy like Ricky Boy Dugan squeezes the most from it by banging the hottest girl in the club in a fully private room. Seriously now, after reading recent reviews from Juice and doctorevil, I think I should hold a clinic. Yes there were dodgy hustlers there and YMMV is a huge part of the place, but seasoned hustlers should know how to minimize the unproductive interactions and get to the good stuff.

Yes I am drunk bragging now, but there it is bitches! 😉

Good times. I have to crash now after drinking so much Jack hidden in a wine bottle - 'cause of course the club is byob beer and wine only, lmao.

10 comments

• Muddy
    •
    5 years ago
    Lmfao just when you think Dugan couldn’t possibly get more egotistical and full of himself, drunk RBD somersaults right through the door.
  • rickdugan
    •
    5 years ago
    ^ LOL Muddy. Alcohol might have played a role and I might wish I had a take back after reading it in the sober light of day. 😉
  • MackTruck
    •
    5 years ago
    ^^^ just use the new edit button
  • Liwet
    •
    5 years ago
    In case he does edit:

The three most beautiful words in the English language. Who the fuck ever says "NO" to this question, right? But yet the positive answer seems to provide great comfort to the girl about to do xyz.

And just in case you're wondering, I was at the only nude club in Greensboro NC. Some guys use a club like this as a break club in between cumming in their own pants at Treasure, but a guy like Ricky Boy Dugan squeezes the most from it by banging the hottest girl in the club in a fully private room. Seriously now, after reading recent reviews from Juice and doctorevil, I think I should hold a clinic. Yes there were dodgy hustlers there and YMMV is a huge part of the place, but seasoned hustlers should know how to minimize the unproductive interactions and get to the good stuff.

Yes I am drunk bragging now, but there it is bitches! 😉

Good times. I have to crash now after drinking so much Jack hidden in a wine bottle - 'cause of course the club is byob beer and wine only, lmao.
  • wallanon
    •
    5 years ago
    I kept looking back at the at the avatar because this read like somebody trolling.
  • Subraman
    •
    5 years ago
    Just like you have to tell the truth when someone asks "are you a cop?", you have to answer truthfully when asked "are you clean?". So this is a smart question and the girls are totally protected (as are customers)
  • GoVikings
    •
    5 years ago
    can't wait to see your review of southside johnny's. you can have a lot of fun there, but usually the girls aren't that hot. you must have just gone on one of the good nights

• Mate27
    •
    5 years ago
    ^^ GiVikings, he admitted to being drunk and yet in the light of day would change his mind about certain things when he was sober. I’d take this thread with a grain of salt.
  • rickdugan
    •
    5 years ago
    ^Meat, I was honing in on this girl long before I was deep into my bottle. The crew at SSJ was a mixed bag for sure, but there were a couple of Grade A hotties in the mix and overall there were only a couple of girls that I had wished had not gone on stage.
  • rickdugan
    •
    5 years ago
    And all nude meant just that - they really worked the pole. ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion