tuscl

Lotion Handiwork

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Saturday, July 13, 2019 3:16 PM
OK, I've read about this animal, but never before had a girl bust out the lotion bottle in the LD area. Very interesting. First some went on my hand, and a little while later some went on her hand. I won't get more specific than that, but I'm sure that nobody reading this is confused. Not my ideal cup of tea, but it was an interesting change of pace. She made sure she got hers first, which I also found interesting. How common is this? I don't find my way into LD areas as often as some of you, but this was an all nude club with a hot to trot girl and much lighter than normal LD monitoring, so I took the plunge.

17 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Happens but not that common IME since most clubs I hit dances are on the floor or open communal areas. Like most on here, HJs don't do much for me - but like most things (BJs, etc) I feel girls that enjoy doing it are better at it - most HJs I've had have been similar to most BJs I've gotten from dancers, kinda mechanical and rushed (going thru the motions) and just trying to get you off for a good tip - there's been some HJs I've really enjoyed - perhaps the girls that are armed with lotion may be better at it since that's kinda their thing. I had a memorable lotioned HJ about 2 years ago from an ebony bardside at a busy mixed club dayshift - she was a bit older (lare 20s) and really knew what she was doing; and it being barside kinda added to the exhilaration of it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I don't recall a dancer giving me lotion for me to go to work on her
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    There used to be a massage place in Gary that I went to a few times after I ditched the cunt buy before I moved to Louisville. Nice sweet Thai girl who’d use whatever lube and whatever part of her body (except pussy or mouth) you wanted to get you off. Probably one the most erotic ways to get a nut in my opinion.
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    Never used lotion during a lapdance but I had stopped by a little dive clib in West Virginia a couple of times called Lil Vegas that would do lotion shows at the stage. The dancers would have customers rub lotion on them as part of their stage routine. I enjoyed it and is was nice to see something different than a standard stage show.
  • King_Gambrinus
    5 years ago
    It was common at the Playhouse in NJ before the recent crackdown. It was nice.
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    Never had lotion applied for just a HJ but had it applied when a TF was involved.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I've only seen lotion used a couple of times. Most of the dancers just use saliva.
  • dancewdcpa
    5 years ago
    Since this is the VIP board, I can say I've had this (or lube or oil) offered to make a bigger smile at Oasis and Cheerleaders in Philadelphia, but the best was outside Detroit at the silver Criket. About 2 years ago met a brand new dancer on her second day and after a drink or two we went back to VIP and she said we could do anything covered but if I wanted uncovered she had a tube of lube "The club gave me yesterday when I started but haven't used it on anyone yet. Do you want me to try it on you?" Can't remember the brand, it was orange/tan tube like a fat tube of toothpaste. Guess the club hands this out for customer satisfaction. Actually worked too good because we dated otc for months after that!
  • dancewdcpa
    5 years ago
    And definitely better than saliva IMHO...
  • wld4tatas
    5 years ago
    Yes have had several dancers at clubs in nj bring lotion or baby oil. It's a must for a HJ or TF. Baby oil is the best. Bring your own if needed.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Usually she just uses spit as a replacement for lotion.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Lotion is great.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Lotion is common in Detroit, but it is used in private VIP booths.
  • northwest101215
    5 years ago
    I've had a couple of dancers pull a bottle of lube out of their purse for a HJ, much better than saliva. With another at an LA club, I began taking a little packet of lube for her to use since she made it a more than quality experience, and she was ok with me using it to finger her since it helped her get off.
  • TeoTommy
    5 years ago
    I run away from lube HJs. Too many of her PLs complained it felt like she was trying to rip off his foreskin. She can bother to learn, hence the lotion.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Like King_Gambrinus commented above, I've only experienced this at Playhouse Lounge in NJ. Every girl I had dances with was equipped with it in their purse but most of them had astroglide, not lotion. Besides smooth HJs, it also made for some excellent standing assjobs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ oh yes, the mighty SAJs
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion