tuscl

Stripper Shakedown

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Sunday, July 7, 2019 11:43 PM
I got a message from a clubber recounting a recent strip club visit. He said a black dancer came to his table and sat down on his lap. He declined getting dances or a champagne room from her. Instead of leaving to go work other patrons, she said that she was going to continue sitting on him until he gave her $20. She said if he tried to get up, she'd make a scene of getting knocked to the floor and have the bouncers kick him out. He waited five minutes and her weight was cutting the circulation in his leg. He then paid the dancer $20 and she went away. He asked me what I would have done in the same situation. I told him this is why you do squats at the gym. I would've asked her politely to get off my lap several times and when she refused, I would have stood up and knocked her onto the floor. I personally wouldn't care if management had sided with the dancer and kicked me out or dropped the ban hammer. I have been kicked out of many clubs for bullshit reasons. Although I don't agree with his decision to allow himself to be shaked down for money, I understand most guys regularly visit just a handful of local clubs and are scared of getting banned from somewhere they are a regular. Rewarding dancers for this kind of scamming just reinforces their decision to do it on future customers.

37 comments

• sinclair
    5 years ago
    This reminds me of dancers who suggest you tip them after a string of mediocre at best lap dances. I will pretend I did not hear what they said and walk out of the private dance area. If I do give them a tip, it is a single dollar or two dollars because insulting requests are met with insulting responses. I will occasionally give tips for very high mileage performers on my own volition, but if a tip needs to be asked for by a dancer, she was not worthy of a tip in the first place.
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    Never happened to me. But I think if it did, I'd just start laughing at her. And the longer she stayed on my lap the louder I'd laugh. Eventually another dancer, PL, or club staffer will hear and come over to see what's up. And then I'll gladly, and loudly, tell them. Nothing scares a cockroach like a bright light.
  • gothamyte
    5 years ago
    that's awful. hate to hear stories of dancers resorting to shakedowns like that. there's gotta be a decent lie he could've made up to get her off of him, without him paying
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    If he allowed her to sit on lap in the first place, then he should tip her something. Maybe not $20, but something. If I allowed a stripper to sit on my lap, then in my opinion, she deserves paid for her time.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    I am not a regular at any club. It is usually months before I return to that town/club, so I have nothing to lose. My solution: In a booming voice heard over the music and throughout the club, "GET THE FUCK OFF MY LAP. I TOLD YOU I WASN'T INTERESTED." Turn the extortion into public humiliation and she likely won't pull that shit again.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    It never ceases to amuse me that a so called grown man can be intimidated by a young girl in her underwear
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Begging for tips really annoys me too. I usually just cave and give them a buck or 2 but if they really piss me off the get nada.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I'd never pay the money. Before dropping her on the floor, I'd try to get the attention of the waitress, bouncer, etc., and tell them to get a manager. If that's not possible, I'd push her off and deal with the consequences.
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    This is a case for not letting a dancer sit on your lap in the first place, unless you practically KNOW that you'd be interested in getting dances from them .
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    If he enjoyed her company, maybe grabbed her ass, while she sat on his lap then he should tip her. If he from the beginning politely asked her to leave and she did not, then I would try to get the attention of a bouncer or manager and calmly ask for assistance.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Say in a loud voice: I don't cafe if it is free I don't want to fuck you bareback in the CR.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    This is so simple. Just say, "Let me get a $20 from my wallet." Then reach for it ans "struggle" getting it. Then, "Could you allow me to get my wallet?" When she stands, you're free!
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Most custies try to be polite to dancers bc they are women or bc one is wired to be polite to stangers in general, and many dancers take advantage of this - many dancers' hustle is making custies feel obligated in various ways. I read the situation as her inviting herself to his lap and he just being polite instead of shooing her away even though he was not interested - strip clubs are the dancers' turf in large-part bc they know the scene much better than the avg inexperienced custy - the avg inexperienced custy is often easily intimidated thinking the stripper just has to snap her fingers and the bouncers will pounce on him which is not the case except in some rare occasions - I've had more bouncers/staff take my side than the other way around (in the few instances staff has gotten involved and I was in the right to begin with).
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I can push a dancer off of me w/o having to get up and letting her drop to the floor - I would just push her off of me.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Any club worth a damn isn’t going to tolerate that nonsense from one of its dancers. If he wanted to get nasty with it start shouting exactly what was happening. Make a huge scene.
  • lotsoffun201
    5 years ago
    I generally sit at the bar so that’s nearly impossible but as a regular, I’d have simply said, you’ve got 5 seconds to get steppin or I’ll call the manager and bouncer who I know very well and let’s see who wins this one.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    I have occasionally tipped irritating dancers a couple of bucks to go away. No way I would give $20. But did he tell her right away he wasn’t interested? Or did he play along, take up a bunch of her time, and then say no dances? Could be two sides to this story.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    If she invited herself to his lap likely to try and get a sale, he doesn't owe het anything - it's up to her to move-on when she wants to especially if she initiated it - I will usually let a dancer know early-on I'm not interested so as to not waste her time or mine, and to avoid possible scenarios like this one which happen from time to time. If I enjoyed her company and took up her time, and especially if I was feeling her up, I feel obligated to tip her if not getting dances from her for w/e reason (I'm cognizant time is $$$ for dancers). But I read this particular situation as him just being a custy that has a hard time saying "no" which is not uncommon for.l many PLs especially the inexperienced ones.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    $20 no way. I might give a dollar or two to make someone go away but no way am I giving away 20.
  • sinclair
    5 years ago
    From what he said, she sat on him uninvited. He told her to leave, and she refused. I wonder if she would have been willing to sit on him until closing time waiting for that $20 to come out of his pocket? The bottom line is dancers know many guys that go to strip clubs are beta males that can be easily manipulated. Don't be a bitch boy that gets cucked by sex workers.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    One solution would be to start groping.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    ^^^True He could’ve also called me over I’m sort of an expert in having girls run away from me. It’s sort of knack I’ve had all my life.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    ^^ Yeah, should be able to get $20 worth in, oh, 3 - 5 minutes.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    I would not pay. I like Clubber's solution to getting her off your lap.
  • Lone_Wolf
    5 years ago
    Too many unknown variable to say definatavely but... I may have flagged a waitress over and asked her to send a bouncer or manager over. I think Clubber had the best suggestion though. I'll never understand why clubs let dancers using an intimadation hustle to work in their club.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    Rookie move gents. I taught you better than this. If a dancer sat on my lap and said id have to pay $20 dollars for her to move I'd start gyrating to the music. She'd know I was aroused and I think Id be able to pop out 2-3 LDKs within an hour. Id then hand her $30 and recommend she check her ass for any moisture as I waddled my way back out the door. Sounds like a lucky guy. The only way Id get a girl to sit on my lap for long is if im tipping a dollar every 15 seconds
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Wow. I might be new to this compared to some of you, but I can confidently say that I would not have paid her. Bullies just keep bullying until they’re stopped. Clubber’s solution is probably a good one if you don’t want confrontation. Dumping her on the floor would more satisfying. Even if I did get kicked out it would probably be worth it.
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    Anytime a dancer, customer, club employee or whoever walked by I would loudly tell them to "Ask security to come get this lazy whore off of me so I can get back to having fun and spending money."
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Select the one you want. Lead with money. Get a front room makeout session going. Then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. Then take her home with you and continue to see her regularly. SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    5 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Someone PM'd me and asked why would I think she would stand after the wallet lie. Well, first, she is obviously a money hungry bitch, and couple that with being a stupid stripper, there's your answer!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I wasn't there, and I would not like a girl threatening me that way. But I still suspect that if it had been me, my wallet would have been lightened, but I'd of had a steamy front room makeout session with her, back room load or two into her, and then continuing in my own bed or motel with her, and then continuing to see her regularly. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    @sinclair: You should PM this thread to the guy that sent you his PM
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Papi wants to know who this girl is and where she is, and especially since she must be pretty heavy. :) :) :) SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    5 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    The last dancer shakedown I saw was a dancer with a horse face doing the milk jug shaker dance... [view link] Was this someone on this site?
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I would have lifted her off my lap and put her on the seat next to me..... unless she were a super BBW...and would take a bar seat for a while. Otherwise, I'd just call her bluff and get up and leave to another seat. I definitely wouldn't pay her. Nor even humor her attempts. Odds are the bouncer would take your side if you were spending money or are known at the club. If not, leaving wouldn't have been a problem.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion