tuscl

Obsessed with a Strupper

LDJunkie
Enjoying lap dances for 15 years and counting...
Sunday, July 7, 2019 11:18 PM
Something happened to me at the strip club that I hadn’t experienced in a looooong while. So I am a LDK kind of guy most of the time. Of course, as most of us, I always look for the dancer that caught my eye and gets my dick excited. But on Friday I met this stripper that I absolutely can’t get over my head. She was probably around 30 years old. Beautiful in a charming sort of way, sexy as fuck without being overly slutty. She seduced me like VERY FEW strippers manage to do it. I rarely have a conversation prior to the lap dance. I usually like to get things done straight down to business. But with this one I had a long 30 or 40 minute conversation. I told her a little bit about me, my marriage, job, interests etc. She told me she had been doing this for years but that she was also a Medical Assistant. Our chat was quite enjoyable and made me feel comfortable. Then She gave me a good old fashioned lap dance with the intent of making me horny but didn’t liked to be touched. Only she touched me. She knew how to do her thing exceedingly well. I left short of LDK. Thing is, I haven’t stopped thinking about her. It’s been 5 days now. That night I got home to my wife and had the most extraordinary sex with her, and while I was at it all I was thinking of was this girl. She got me obsessed. I lust for her. I have NEVER had an OTC before. But this girl just made me consider this for the first time. I swear if am tempted to look for her at the club and it’s just my fantasy to ask her out. Chat with her, dine with her, and have sex with her. I am 34 years old, married for 7 years, a family man, reasonably happily married. But man, what the fuck is going on with me ???

25 comments

• shadowcat
    5 years ago
    You got left with blue balls.
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    I am not married and won't comment on the morality angle of taking a stripper OTC. But morals aside, you'd better take a breath and wait until you get some blood back into the upper head. If she's just that good an actor (and wouldn't that be wonderful?) then allowing your dick to manage your wallet could cost you more than your next mortgage payment. It could cost you your job, your marriage, and custody rights for your kids. If you want to know how to convert your time with her from ITC to OTC, there are many posts here to provide any number of strategies and techniques. But they all center around two key issues: 1. Being "transparent" about what you want (i.e.: Have enough game to move from stating intent to closing the deal), and 2. Making sure she is DTF (Down To Fuck). Bear in mind if she is willing to meet you OTC, especially if she's just a good actor, you are probably going to have to share her special place with the last guy she saw OTC, and the next.
  • Michigan
    5 years ago
    She won't let you touch her ... So what makes you think she'd even do OTC?
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Try seeing her again and see if your opinion of her changes.
  • gothamyte
    5 years ago
    well, i'm gonna take this convo into left field, but maybe it'll help i've thought about stripper vs. PL attractions when i pondered why do i immediately click with certain dancers and totally not click with others? i reckoned it this way: maybe it has to do with your/my government name. (hear me out) in my world, folks who have a name that sounds similar to mine, we get along. or if, let's say my name is steven which starts with an s. dancers whose government names are stephanie, stacey, we'll somehow get along fast. either on her side or on mine. but chicks whose names start with a first letter that's not typically associated with mine first letter, so, let's say my name starts with an s and hers start with the letter d for debbie. we won't click as fast. that's in my world. i've noticed that. so in relation to you, find out this chick's government name. maybe it's something close to yours. or something that matches your name. i've also noticed that letters around your name can also compliment. like if my name's steve. folks with names that start with r and t, like richard and tom, we'll click because their names starts with a letter that's near mine. take the famous duggar family on reality TV, for example: the parents with the what 18 kids where everyone in the family starts with the letter j, i believe. that's no accident. that's why they're a family. that's why you sometimes see such "cute couples" as Joan & Jeff, Chris & Christine, etc. Or even Michelle & Barack--M and B do 'go together' like millions and billions. This is also my reason why sometimes torrid love affairs pop up with folks...names and letters chemically pull them together... i'm only answering your post this way, with this response since you seem at a loss for your attraction to this chick and you're wondering why you think of her so much. i don't have a rational answer. but i'd say start there, with her actual first name--see what her actual name is and see if it's a name that's like close to yours or compliments your name somehow. blame the attraction on that and chill on that. you're happily married w/ kids. avoid going the otc route with her.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    She’s a fantastic actor. The fact that she would not let you touch her just increased your desire. Go back and see if she allows you to touch her next time. If she does not, then make it game over. If she does, then your “intrigue” will be finally over and hopefully your “feelings” will be no different than that with the other strippers. Either way, you need to find a way to move on and get over those “feelings” if you are happily married with children. Strippers are fantasy. Nothing more, nothing less. To “feel” otherwise is foolish.
  • Darkblue999
    5 years ago
    These things do happen when you find a stripper that has all qualities you look for. But dont fall in love. Just get dances ITC. Tell her next time you would tip if she allows you to touch her. There was one dancer I liked so much. She never allowed anybody to touch or showed her bare tits during all dances. I was taking 5 th dance from her and started touching her tits and she said no touching baby I told her I would tip and she obliged and in the next song she showed her tits (these are not topless dances) From then on my hands roamed freely on her.i tipped either $10 or $20
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    This should end well...
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    You need a Good lot lizzard
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    It is called infatuation; you are being carried away by an unreasoned passion. The illusion of infatuation in your case will inevitably lead to disappointment when you learn the truth about the girl/stripper. Infatuation is “ the spark at the beginning” of a relationship that suddenly ignites with a new person, in your case you are going in your mind from a business relationship to a romantic and sexualized relationship with the girl/stripper. Because that spark, that sparkling, delightfully sexually intense feeling when you first fall in love, feels so good, you are likely to want the feeling to last forever. The feeling of infatuation doesn’t last long once you come back to the reality. No matter how good the match, the strong sexualized draw of infatuation, even in the best of situations, is only a temporary phenomenon associated with newness and insecurity. You said you enjoyed sex with your wife thinking about the girl/stripper, everyone does that in occasion, thinking about a “sex symbol” during sex. If she is not the type of girl you can get in the civil world, she is out of your league and unless you improve yourself to be in her league, she is just getting money out of you and you won’t be able to even get sex ITC or OTC unless she is in need of money and you pay the price. You have admitted to be obsessed with this girl/stripper you probably have a fantasy that she will be able to fulfill all of your unmet emotional and sexual needs. Obsessive people lack self-esteem. You should work on improving your self-esteem. Spend some time developing your positive attributes. Focus on taking good care of yourself by eating right, exercising and getting enough sleep. Good luck, please let us know what happens.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    What you are experiencing is also called by psychologists, “The Seven Year Itch“ which refers to declining interest in a monogamous relationship after seven years of marriage. Marilyn Monroe starred in a movie about it... [view link]
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Obsessed with a stripper who won't let you touch her? You sir are an ideal customer.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    If you cross the line to OTC it will change your marriage forever. The more mature and experienced strippers know how to appeal to a man's mind in addition to his body. My recommendation as a fellow married man is to keep it all a FANTASY ITC. Even if it is "real" on her part. She sounds like good ATF material.
  • LDJunkie
    5 years ago
    @ CJKent. It rings true a couple of things you said. I guess it’s the first time that I feel this way about a stripper, even if I know it’s just a fantasy. Last time i felt this way about anyone was a co-worker a few years ago, which led to a short affair. I am not the sort of man who is actively looking for an affair. I guess I am used to getting things the easy way, but whenever a woman makes it difficult for me to get her, it’s when I most enjoy it. That was the reason I started dating my wife in the first place, she was very good at seeming to be “disinterested” in me when I first met her. I guess I just have to wait to cool down from the feeling and not visit the club in a month or so
  • LDJunkie
    5 years ago
    @SirLapdancealot. As others mentioned she is indeed a very good actor. I guess what intrigued me the most is that there is a slight chance we both bump (no pun intended) into each other because we both work in the medical industry (assuming she is telling the truth, that she is also a medical assistant, some of what we talked about made me think she wasn’t lying). And of course she made it look like her stripper job was no more than extra cash to her.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    As long as you see things for what they are and don't let yourself be manipulated or make stupid-decisions, then have your fun your way
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @LDJunkie I have crushed hard on a few strippers after having awesome conversations in addition to great dances from a stripper that is physically my type. Whether it is a fantasy or not on her part, it's best to just stick with your intent to satisfy a fantasy by going to the club. Ask yourself: are you at the club to get your rocks off and to relieve some stress or are you looking for a relationship? If it is the former, then, seriously, you should always keep it that way regardless of how your stripper responds to you. If it is the latter, then why are you married?
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    The married guys probably have better advice but I would just see her a few more times and get it out of your system. Let the novelty wear off. That shiny new toy syndrome can be a motherfucker.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    This movie is just a remake “You must remember this A kiss is just a kiss A sigh is just a sigh The fundamental things apply As time goes by”
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Muddy9 I agree. Enjoy the luster of lust before it's lost! Just keep it a fantasy in the process.
  • Musterd21
    5 years ago
    Make mad love to your wife! It may help.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    You need to take a break from this club in not see that dancer for awhile and let this thing pass. As others have stated you don't want this infatuation to ruin your marriage. Do not do OTC with this dancer. It's all an act and all about the fantasy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Being infatuated with a stripper can often be counterproductive whether you're married or single if one is not seeing things clearly
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    A stripper who does not allow two way contact is a stripper who I will not see more than once. Even if she’s an 18 year old redhead with huge natural tits, we are done if she won’t let me touch during a lap dance. You will never get this girl to fuck you OTC. But she will be glad to string you along for months by making you think that if you just keep spending a little more money you might finally get between her legs. You’ll stupidly keep throwing money at her until one day you finally realize that you should have listened to me when you posted this. I’m all for a PL finding his DS and falling in love with her. But this woman is not a DS. She’s a low mileage stripper. Move on. There will be another. There always is.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Dude- she's just a Strupper. Let it go.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion