tuscl

Choking?

Thursday, July 4, 2019 9:40 AM
Oddest thing I've had in a while. Young girl I'm banging, she whispers for me to put my hand around her neck. Naively, I reach behind her head and the neck to pull her head closer to me. She then aggressively grabs my wrist and moves it to the front and says "choke me a little ". I obliged. She seemed to enjoy it. Didnt add anything to my experience. I wasnt sure how hard to squeeze.... all i could think is i don't want a dead SA girl in my hotel room. Maybe it's a generational thing?

23 comments

• Spillthebeans
    5 years ago
    Yea, these pampered girls of this generation like to be dominated a little. I agree it is difficult to know how hard to be on them, but I have be lucky enough not to lose one yet. I generally fill their throat cavity to see how long they can go without air before I comply with their other wishes.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I had an SA girl do that to me recently also. She actually seemed to like the gagging part. She would repeatedly deep throat me until she would gag. Then when we were fucking in a spoon, she wanted me to put my hands around her throat and choke her. I must have done it right , because she texts me all the time now to get together again. This girl liked anal also so maybe she just liked the abuse.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    That shit can be dngerous. [view link]
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Nope, not my game. I don't do the things I don't do.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Young girls seem to love that shit. I know a few who love being choked while fucked hard. They also like their hair grabbed, titties slapped, they want to get on their knees and call you daddy. The more you make them feel that way, the more they want you.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I have not had any dancer/BG ask me to choke them but a few choked me. One in particular liked choking, lightly biting my nipples, and scratching my back presumingly while cumming. It was not my thing but it was an interesting experience.
  • Kajohnston
    5 years ago
    @3131 Be careful. May I suggest following BDSM approach of safe, sane & consensual ensuring participants are not under the influence of mind-altering substances. If you do engage in choking then ensure you only squeeze sides of the neck in moderation, near jugular veins/carotid arteries, which is much less likely to result in serious injury. Squeezing carotid arteries which deliver oxygenated blood to the brain too hard and long could obviously result in blackout instead of lightheaded feeling. A lot of ”amateurs” mistakenly squeeze the neck front to back or the front around the larynx, thyroid cartilage, and trachea which is dangerous and could result in serious injury. [view link] [view link] Research indicates domination/submission fantasies are ”common”: [view link] [view link]
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    I feel choking has grown in popularity. I'll only do it if the girl wants it. I usually start light and increase if she wants it
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    I had a stripper in VIP once ask for me to choke her until she almost passed out. Agree this is way too dangerous and really not something I want to do. She was pissed that I would not do it. She said it was the only way she could come in VIP.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Very popular with both strippers and SBs. If it's your first time with her, keep it to a "symbolic" level, it'll give her the psychological turn-on without the risk. Let up often. Check in with her often ("was that ok? too hard? too soft?"). I've been engaging in bdsm longer than most of these girls have been alive, and I am cautious to a fault on this, with someone I don't know well
  • lotsoffun201
    5 years ago
    I’ve had a few ask me to choke them in VIP. I ONLY do it lightly.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Well damn. That’s sounds like it would be moderately hot.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    damn. i hafta agree with icey on this peculiar younger like.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    I tested positive for Hep C several months ago. I’ve known that my ATF had it, but also knew it was spread blood to blood. We had sex more than once when she was menstruating which could have been when I picked it up. We also ( more at her insistence than mine) had to try all the dom/sub shit. It did nothing much for me and I thought not much for her. Well her fiancé and she are doing the whole panoply including pissing on each other, choking, rough anal sex, etc. She sent me a video of them going at a lot of it. I texted her asking if she was okay with it. Her reply, “Okay with it? I fucking love it.” Lots of that stuff can introduce blood into the process and the Hep C cure is a lot more than a penicillin shot. I’m currently in month 3 (of 3) of one pill per day (retail price is $29,033.00 for 28 pills - almost $90,000 for 3 months). Luckily my Dr. was able to secure prior approval from my insurance carrier so my co-pay is $30. per month. Last week’s blood test showed no sign of the antibody for Hep C, so for all intents and purposes, I’m cured but still have to finish the protocol.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I had two strippers want me to choke them a couple times months ago. One with hands and one with my belt. Definitely a different experience for me.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    To each his own, but no way in hell I'm putting my hands around a gal's neck to simulate choking or actually choking her (and especially not with a belt). Too many fucking things could go wrong. And if they do, try explaining that to the judge before he sends you off to be choked on a regular basis by Bubba in Cell Block C.
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    @Gawker It’s more likely to catch Hep C from IV drug use than sex. Hard core drug users are bad news. I hope the strippers I like, stick to just weed and are not shooting up anything.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Not my thing. I would not wsnt to be responsible if something went wrong
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    This isn't very unusual. If the girl insists, I'll grip her throat but not squeeze or choke. If she's still not satisfied with that... tough shit. Too much risk.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    "But, your Honor, the stripper asked me to choke her." Even if there was no tragic outcome, that could be your defense in an assault trial. I am all for helping a young woman get off, but there is no way in hell I am doing anything like that in the confines of a casual relationship, let alone a pfp one.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    If you choke her while face fucking, you can feel your dick in her throat... kinda weird but a turn on
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    Look what happened to Senator Geary in The Godfather Part 2 :-)
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    The most recent that directed me to choke her with my belt told me that she will be fine. I told her that I am Afraid of hurting her. She stated that the method that she directed me to choke her by actually gave her full control over the tightness of the belt. Not sure how, but that was her story.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion