tuscl

Do you ever go to a strip club when you're not horny because you're sad inside?

Mtent
Relaxation
Friday, June 28, 2019 7:04 PM
Do you ever go to a strip club when you're not horny because you're sad inside or lonely or can't figure life out?

24 comments

• Cristobal
    5 years ago
    No, I only go when I am horny. To each their own, but from my experience a Strip Club is a great distraction but not really the place to figure life out or to overcome sadness or loneliness.
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    I've gone when sad a few times and found that it was a terrible idea. I tended to spend more, and most of the time the good feelings from the club were fleeting. It's operating from a deficit, which generally is not the move.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    No. But I don't have to be super horny to go either. Strip clubs are ideally for fun entertainment. Guys who use them to feel some sense of human connection do so at their peril.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    I've jerked off before going to a strip club. Does that count?
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    seldom do you see happy middle aged to older men at clubs....
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Have I in the past? Yes. Was it a good idea at the time? Yes. I am still here, thus it was a good idea. Now, I’m not totally certain why I go. Sometimes I question my true reasons. It is an internal question I frequently ask myself.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    #troll
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    No. I go when I’m feeling good and want to have a better time than wherever I’m currently doing. And yes horny. When I’m sad I like to be alone so no club. I agree, seems like a troll post. But I answered anyway
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Trolls are fun to play with. They are grumpy, shriveled shits that make an appearance from time to time when they need to feed. Kind of like the opossums that come out at night in the woods next to my house. They are ugly, furry little creatures with spiny teeth, but they are chicken shit when you get too close to them.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Yeah I think deep down if I was being honest with myself there is a loneliness there. Definitely horny though. I would a answer a weird fucked up mix of the two.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Don't forget that at the end of the rainbow is a pot of gold, guarded by a troll, or was that a leprechaun, I forget but fuck "em anyway.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    I am pretty content. I am rarely sad. I am rarely lonely. Horniness is only a motivation if I am in a guaranteed extras town. Honestly, I mostly club because I am out of town and bored. Groping hot young women is infinitely more entertaining than sitting in a hotel room watching TV.
  • Mtent
    5 years ago
    I'm sad and not horny but have a weird urge to go that is why I asked. I probably wouldn't even get aroused in this mentak state
  • chowder
    5 years ago
    I do from time to time. It is an escape for me just to get my mind off of stuff. I have sat and just bought drinks and talked to dancers with no intentions of doing anything else but to have random meaningless conversations and just enjoy hanging out with beautiful dancers.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I hope when I am in the mood for flapper Jack tiddys slapping my face
  • jwalker21
    5 years ago
    I wouldn't say sad, but definitely when I need a distraction from boredom and a feeling of general unsatisfactoriness or loneliness. I do generally come out feeling better for a few days, but it's probably a crutch, and I probably need to address something underlying for the long run.
  • lopaw
    5 years ago
    Uhmmmm......no.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    being horny helps. but i’ve gone a couple times not strongly hornet... it’s still fun...
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    damn seri... i already corrected it twice... hornet equals horny...
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    I go to the strip club to cause trouble
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    And give out Hershey Kisses
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    I am sad now, just found out one of my sisters has cancer ( likely hopeless) Making plans to go visit soon. I notice that when I'm not thinking about my sister, my thoughts are often of peak happy thoughts: great outdoor sex wife and I have had, best parts of vacations, breasts and nipples I've enjoyed at local clubs. I think it's a coping mechanism. Still sad about situation. Oh well, carry on, enjoy life. Cause sometimes it sucks.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Our clubs are zero mileage, so it is just looking, talking, flirting. But for me when I was married, it was just a way of staying alive and trying to stay sane. SJG
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    when i was seperated it was a way of staying sane and trying to stay alive.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion