tuscl

does race and/or popularity/whispered popularity amongst any other thing play a

Djscudmaster
New York
Im 47 Latino Male short my build is average because I have let Myself go physically.
What complaints or criticisms others have/had over Me in terms of My flaws/supposed flaws I make up for it in My face.
Don't ask for a pic please

If in a strip club setting(I can go as far back as when I was 19/20) The allure is that the BOUNCER should get props or kudos for being himself. Ethnicity withstanding Stocky build Nice Arms Friendly Persuasive Can help patrons know what to expect or allure if needed who/which stripper barmaid is on hand etc...Or if He has a very pretty girlfriend or has bedwedded many strippers etc...
I walk in or in a matter of a few visits Me With others unless at sometime I'm alone. The allure to the male staff or also if whilst in interactions with strippers/barmaids in the club is that I COME FIRST the bouncer(s) comes second or Both I and bouncer(s) are to be equally liked and the other male patrons ieven the dj and mangament staff/wait staff n general 75% 85% of the time if not more pale in comparison in likeness/popularity/sexiness/even desires of being bedweded Male egos seem crushed inflated Patronship starts dwindling a bit Patrons have heard about My props/allure and constantly complain to staff/bouncer(s) or give me mean looks or If they question strippers/barmaids about Me/My allure/appearance and replies are either a)None of your business or b)He just got it like that or He's dreamy should I BE BANNED or is it a mere thing of race ie Me being latino in a white owned establishment or maybe the race of the strippers/barmaids are of a certain race other then mine in general

I know you guys are gonna hate Me for this post or as Huh what?
But heres the skinny
A vision I had few days ago about some scenes/scenarios I lived since age of 13 to as recent as 2014 involving girls/women appeared in My mind one night and although I recalled the scenes some facts I did not know that has got Me MAD/SAD/PIST

In summer 1994 back then at age of 22 after being kicked out of college I entertained the strip club scene at first in the day shift with a next door neighbor
Been to strip clubs since I was 18. In 1995 for the first 2-3 months I never returned to strip clubs since december 1994 Friends of Mine from back when started coming to Me asking Me to accompany them to the strip club scene because of the stories they heard about Me and a next door neighbor about our poularity with strippers and about an Attractive DIME PIECE I had sex with as far as they knew either wanted to see ME in action or see if sexy Strippers would rub off onto them. Reluctantly I went.
In one particular Club Which according to My vision I had been there 4 times before amongst friends 2 or more at a time i went with a white male friend who was an Elvis Presley wannabe. We took a cab to this club in queens. Upon entering and had our ids checked I looked to My right saw a black bouncer and decided to take a seat near Him at the side seats. I told My friend as He was next to Me that I would be sitting here He said I'll go get some beers so He walked up to the bar.
Apparently He noticed someone to His left looked and after looking for a few seconds He noticed this person do something with his fists up in the air He heard something looked to His right at the other bouncer then looked at Me then stopped what He was doing and came up to Me and grabbed Me by the arms and said lets get out of Here. I questioned why but he only told Me after we had hailed a cab back home.
STORY IS A black bouncer to His left had seen ME and looked intently and totally pist angry and as IF I had made a Mistake being there. He had clenched His fists like He wanted to bash Me in. He had looked at the other black bouncer and the other black bouncer gestured no don't punch Him pit Him in a choke hold and My friend got scarred.

I don't remember what I did the previous visits in terms of anything strange but at least in two visits male patrons where starring at Me with disgust and in one instance two 8 rated strippers were on stage starring at Me saying outloud OH HE"s CUTE. starling the small amounted patrons there in the early hours from ugly average gq hansome old young etc...
Is this enough or did something about My race or previous strip club popularity in 1994 played a part or was it that AA dime piece that caused this all

12 comments

• doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Huh?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    ... sigh...
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Robert Frost, is that you?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    WTF did I just read?
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Muddy I give props to you that you even read that whole incoherent shit. I tried for about a paragraph, then started skimming, then went to a full on scroll. OP is like a male Nicole on steroids.

He said he's Latino, I'm guessing English isn't his first language and I need to give him a break.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Thank you sir. Now I have a better view of my writing.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Good story bro
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    Too long, didn't read
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    Hard to know what to make of OP. I read a couple of his reviews from 4-5 years ago. They were relatively coherent.
  • Member6532
    5 years ago
    Fuck man, that's rough
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    The OP must be stopped. The subject lines all makes sense and then I start to read the actual post and I'm like WTF?
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    I haven’t smoked since my teens. But I think this may be the kind of post that if I lit up a nice fattie, and got stoned out of my mind, it would suddenly make sense.
    Much like playing a record backwards. The message is there, you just be high enough to hear it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion