tuscl

FINALLY!!! Got to VIP with the bartender / manager

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Tuesday, June 18, 2019 11:08 PM
Went to one of my favorite clubs tonight. As I walk in, the manager/bartender was at the front door wearing hot ass stripper garb. She looked at the doorman and said, “it’s about time my best friend showed up!” He waved me through without collecting entry fee and no pat down. I have wanted to know what that gal was like as a dancer. Well, she definitely has the right stuff! After our vip, she hooked me up with a hot Ebony for vip. Love it when the club treats one right!

16 comments

• Jascoi
    5 years ago
    nice unusual situation!
  • Eric2100
    5 years ago
    Bartenders who give dances are great because it's like an unexpected payoff after you've been flirting with a girl for awhile (whereas with a stripper you know the whole time you're talking what it's building up to). I guess there's some tension or issue at some places where the dancers don't like bartenders/shot girls offering dances because it takes away from the money they could make, but as a customer I love it. There's a bartender I like at one club I got good VIP dances from and on a later visit I asked her if she was still doing that and the shift manager told her she couldn't and it caused a whole fight.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Good man. Congrats.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I've never seen waitresses and bartenders be allowed to give dances. When old dancers are managers, they sometimes do it...I've seen several of those.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    My favorite dancer at one club is now a full time bartender. She says she can still do dances but since she has to pay the bouncer to tend bar while she dances they’ll cost twice as much. Bummer, I can’t see paying twice an already high fee. I just don’t go to that club anymore.
  • chowder
    5 years ago
    Got to do a double with a dancer and a bartender not too long ago. It was fun. The bartender isn't a dancer and never had before. It was a mild handsy grind but we all had a good time. It was spontaneous and the bartender had to be warmed up at first. But they were both into it and their attitude made it worthwhile.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    That dance was actually fucking awesome! She told me that it was as if we were fucking with clothes on. Told me to rearrange my “dick” so that she did not beak my cartilage. I complied. Even though I had a major stiffy, I played it very safe in hopes that she and the bouncers will now see me as a safe dude. Since this is a non Extras club in which I have had 2 FS EVENTS and 2 Billy Joel events, perhaps this will keep the fucking bouncers out of my future VIPs.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    The flip side to all this is that I will get another dance from her my next visit and run the risk of getting banned from the club because I will absolutely try to get her to play Frank Sinatra. She is 30 yrs old and her body is fucking awesome! If i get booted, then I will simply move on to other clubs. She grinded the shit out of my cock! I would love for her to fuck me into oblivion!
  • GrayFox
    5 years ago
    One of the club I've been to allows some of the waitresses to do dancers. Its up to the waitresses to say if they will do dances when they're hired. I've tried a couple and not bad especially on a slow night and they are not getting any tips
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Huh. The bartenders around here tend to be dogs. Or male. Godfather had a hottie for a while, but I hadn't seen her in a while the last time I was there, a month or so ago.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I go to a number of clubs where the waitresses can dance. The policy is, her choice -- and in most cases they're very choosey. And, when you go to the VIP, you have to bring both the waitress and a stripper, and pay them both. This to allay stripper resentment
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Sounds like a good time. Was it the $5 lappeerz in da vip
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @macktruck. $150 for champagne and 30 minutes VIP.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I haven't brought dances from a SC bartender or waitress but I have gone out with a few (though I haven't sealed the deal yet).
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    I almost took the manager of a club to VIP. As a former dancer, she knows what it takes to sell a dance and saw that I was willing to spend with the other girls and we figured out a price that would work for both of us. However, we couldn't do anything until after the club closed and I didn't want to stay up that long.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ if you are “up” more than 4 hours, you should see a Dr.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion