tuscl

Why do dancers grab your hands and put them on her boobs or ass?

crazyjoe
Colorado
Sunday, June 9, 2019 5:01 PM
Do dancers do thos because they like it, or is it because they are trying to provide a better experience for the customer?

24 comments

• ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Yes. And to get more of the PL's money.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Yes
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    It's because we like it and we'll spend more money if we get to touch.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    I don't think it's an either/or, but in many cases I'd say they're trying to get the customer locked in to get them wanting and spending more. Almost every time I've had a dancer do that they're checking for a reaction instead of focusing on their experience. But I've also had dancers use me as a stimulation prop, and generally am ok with that if they've hit threshold for non-pity lap dances.
  • lotsoffun201
    5 years ago
    I think it’s their way of saying it’s ok to touch.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    With you, it's to get more money. With me, it's because she's turned on because I'm so dope fresh, and she is in need of my management services
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Another possibility is the dancer diplomatically moving hands away from other areas of the body
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    I've heard that dancers do it so they know where our hands are, as nicespice said. I'm not a handsy guy so it annoys me slightly when it happens, but I play along because a dancer's comfort is more important than my hand location.
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    I’m not sure why they do it, but my assumption is to provide the customer a better experience My fav does this often. She even lightly rubs her hand across my crotch. It’s like a dick tease type move. And then she does this thing with her face behind/near my neck area and she purs like a kitten OMG she drives me crazy I know I’m not special, I assume she does this with other customers too, but I’m her regular and regulars usually get better treatment/dances :)
  • Oliver_Clothesoff_66
    5 years ago
    My recent experience was she said it was to let me feel her boobs in a club where booby touching is technically not on the menu in the LD area or anywhere else ITC.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I don’t generally have dancers do that. I usually just say to them up front , “let me know it I touch you in places you do not wish for me too.” They will then just let me know where the limits are. All up front and out of the way at the beginning.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    It's a wallet lubricant
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Marketing?
  • loper
    5 years ago
    I have one who does that all the time. I think it's to make sure I don't try to do FIV, but it could just be a sign of affection and a symbol that touching is ok and encouraged.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Some do it to check if you're LE, to tease you into spending more, to keep you from trying to touch them elsewhere...
  • footballguy
    5 years ago
    It’s definitely a move to get you to keep buying dances or to come back and see her again. I personally love it. Even when I’m getting dances from a dancer that I’ve seen/touched before, it still turns me on when she puts my hands on her tits. Especially when she encourages me to squeeze them harder.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    It depends. If you're grabbing her pussy and she places your hands on her breasts, she is saying off limits.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    In the no touch Atlanta clubs, I have always felt that it was their way of saying touching is okay.
  • George123789
    5 years ago
    I met a beautiful dancer this weekend who let my hands wander everywhere except her pussy when we were doing a lap dance surprise me — during the second dance she whispers in my ear in a very sexy voice “please slap my butt - I’m horny”. So i gave her but a good crack and she melted! After acouple more she stuck her tongue down my throat and moved my hand to her pussy where I slowly insert two fingers. She ground off at least one climax. We finished and she apologized for taking advantage of me - I sort of laughed and said I had fun too.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Good feedback. Thanks everyone! I am never grabby right off the bat. Usually it takes a dancer go ahead and let me know somehow. I am a dork that way
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Don’t know but I love when they do it
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I had a dancer grab my ass and man boobs
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    So Crazyjoe, if you don't mind my asking, where are these clubs, your home metro? So do girls tend to lead by jumping onto laps? Is it possible to approach a girl and give her a TJ style feel up tip? Do you sometimes see girl kissing? [view link] SJG Brian Eno - Thursday Afternoon (61 Minute Version) [view link] OT: meaning of Skull and Crossbones? [view link] Why do dancers grab your hands and put them on her boobs or ass? [view link]
  • lopaw
    5 years ago
    Is this a trick question?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion