tuscl

Fascist pigs want to censor us!

RedJohnson
Fuckin' your ATF for free
Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:11 PM
Papi_Chulo had it right. You fascist fucking pigs just want to censor anyone you don't agree with. He may be besties with a sick fucking pedo, which makes him a fucking slime ball but it don't mean he's wrong. We won't be held back! This country is all about freedom of speech. If I wanna talk about those pigish sluts that work at that babydolls shithole then I'll fucking do that and if they wanna have their employees argue then fuckin A fine. If I wanna tell you shits about all the good BJ action I got at Lido then you can just whine at me. Fuck you. Those girls suck mean ass cock much better than the Scores girls working there too. If I wanna ask Drake about gettin his employee discount at Buck's why can't I? Fuck you. if you don't want it then you can go someplace else. If I wanna share all my great times in the 30 min VIP at Delilah in Phily then I will. No extras Light Blue? You're a sucker man I love those freaky chicks. So fuck all you fascist pigs! Who r u to say what I can talk about?

18 comments

• RedJohnson
    5 years ago
    “… many people must be ruled to thrive. In their selfishness and greed, they see free people as their oppressors. They wish to have a leader who will cut the taller plants so the sun will reach them. They think no plant should be allowed to grow taller than the shortest, and in that way give light to all. They would rather be provided a guiding light, regardless of the fuel, than light a candle themselves.” ― Terry Goodkind, Wizard's First Rule
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    And who the fuck are you ?
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    This should give you a clue as to who he is: RedJohnson Fuckin' your ATF for free March 13, 2019 RickDugan saw this while logged off and asked me to relay the following message. Please don't shoot the messenger! ....................................................................................................... Rickdugan's message: "doctorevil was blocked because he felt it necessary to copy and paste the same goofy off-topic troll post in virtually every thread I started. I showed the patience of Solomon in tolerating this for quite some time, probably because I'm a parent who is accustomed to the outbursts of children. I hate the notion of blocking an active poster, but at some point enough is enough. There is a difference between sharply worded on-topic criticism and off-topic trolling, yet doctor believes that his getting butt hurt over the former justifies responding with repetitive versions of the latter and she showed no signs of letting up. So here we are, with him whining about how he can't go back to trolling another user's threads. Needless to say, I am a big fan of two way blocking exactly because of doctor's weirdly childish and obsessive behavior, which is exactly the type of activity that two way block was meant to prevent.. -RD" .......................................................................................................
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    RedJohnson, a few comments: First, ???? Second, relax. Maybe get one of those mean ass BJs. Also, is a mean ass BJ a good thing? If so, brilliant! Mark me down for one! ;) Third, rickdugan showed the patience of Solomon? Color me skeptical. But I’m glad doctorevil posted that because I need a good laugh!
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I've known Red for years and not from tuscl. He's based in NYC and doesn't post much, probably because he rarely leaves the city. As you can see though, he and I don't see eye to eye on the blocking thing.
  • RedJohnson
    5 years ago
    Cause your wrong Dugan. Doctorevil is sure as fuck a faggy bitch obsessed with you but nobody gets to censor him. Even faggy stalkers have the right to speak. There is always an excuse to censor but once you do it to weird shits like him then it can be done to anybody, even a normal person. “I hold it to be the inalienable right of anybody to go to hell in his own way.” ― Robert Frost
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Red Dick and the Douchebag pass notes for each other like a couple of school girls, but I'm the "faggy" one. Sure.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    @Doctor, like you don't have a few geriatric buddies you communicate with. @Red, I don't agree with you on this one, but I've already made my point amply known in another thread, so I'm not going to repeat it here. At some point, even a libertarian (which I am) gets irritated at the goofy asswipe who shits in the pool that we are all swimming in.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Who is Red? The guy who is about to land on my very short ignore list
  • RedJohnson
    5 years ago
    Warrior15 and ATACdawg, so now I have to meet some special level to have an opinion? I am someone who lurks but don't post much. Besides the last time I posted somethin besides Dugan's message it was suddenly wiped off of the board. I guess the owner was ok censoring then. It was some funny shit too about the pedo band on this board. Deleted my account and everything.
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    RedJohnson, no disrespect, but a little more context for your rant may be warranted. Inquiring minds want to know why you have a bee in your bonnet! Who is Papi_Chulo’s pedo bestie? Why are you fascinated by ”pigish sluts” from a shithole? Do you want to share regarding Lido BJs? You imply that you don’t, but you have shared the punch line at this point! And what is the point of TUSCL if not to discuss BJs? Without BJs it would just be rickdugan overreacting to doctorevil’s comments! Sounds like you might have some brilliant crazy stories but remember this: nobody will know your crazy stories unless you share! Do you want to be known for crazy stories or for just being crazy as a loon? Go for the former RedJohnson! ;)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    RedJohnson said "Besides the last time I posted somethin besides Dugan's message it was suddenly wiped off of the board. I guess the owner was ok censoring then. It was some funny shit too about the pedo band on this board. Deleted my account and everything." We'll, considering that the guy who happily posts about raping dancers and intentionally spreading HIV gets a pass, I suspect that there's more to it than you posting "funny shit". I dunno... maybe the problem is that you're just too charming.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I remember this and Red is right that the thread was deleted. It was outrageous as hell but also very funny. Even shadowcat heatedly called him an asshole and I don't think I've ever seen him react like that on this Board. But Red unwittingly captured one of F's alias accounts (and who knows, maybe more than one) in his listing of VM's Pedo Express Band Members, He who pays the bills makes the rules I suppose.
  • 48-Cowboy
    4 years ago
    I put her on ignore because she wouldn’t stop harassing me in the weeks that followed. Several other people were in that discussion and either moved on because it was just another internet debate or don’t even remember it anymore.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    Meh. Old post bump via 48.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    No duh the geriatric trick ckique wants to turn the forum into a circle jerk
  • rickthevulture
    4 years ago
    Just what TUSCL needs: more drama! If you apes listened to the ricks you’d learn something we call “good think”. We dumbed the concept down so the non-ricks can understand it. Here is all you need to know to practice good think: First, drinking and driving is fun as shit. But you need to do it in a way that avoids hurting cubs, chicks, and apelings! We believe cubs, chicks, and apelings are the future and they must be protected and nurtured. Second, predatory behavior is good for it is the only way to achieve rick nirvana (rickvana if you will). Of course, predatory behavior is facilitated by girls with daddy issues so the nurturing of female apelings must not be truly universal. But never ever go near an apeling, for the rickish way is to wait until they are of age! I cannot stress enough the rick injunction - or rickjunction if you will - against any harm to apelings. Third, wearing a sexy suit and telling dumb but sexy female hairless apes that you’re a chemical engineer is a great system. For the profession of chemical engineer is just common enough to afford you anonymity but it implies you make bank. Avoid implausible background stories like “I’m Jay-Z”. Most of you are overweight white guys and the girls may be stupid, but they ain’t that stupid. As a black vulture I tried telling strippers that I am Jay-Z just to see if I could pull it off. All of the female hairless apes I tried it on said “but you’re a frickin vulture”. Of course, 1/3 of those female hairless apes followed up with “I didn’t know Jay-Z was a vulture” so it all worked out. Squawk!
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Squawk! Squawk!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion