tuscl

Feeding dancers wonderbread

Thursday, June 6, 2019 10:14 AM
This black club I go to, I’m known as “white bread” The moniker was earned because I am white in a hip hop club. But it got me thinking, perhaps I’ll go into this club throwing around white bread feeding all these big busty dancers. So far it’s been a big it, the girls love it. They flock to me like a bunch seagulls! The DJ even announces when I’m doing my thing. I don’t even have to tip at the stage anymore, I’m given priority when I want a dance. I might as well be Frank Sinatra when I’m in this club, it’s great. Or wonderbreadful if I dare say.

20 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    And my question to the board was is this sustainable?
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i’m gonna guess it’s not sustainable. but...ride the wave while you can.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Not sustainable unless you place some green bread inside the white bread. Different denominations in each slice. Kinda like the Easter Bunny handing out candy. You could always switch it up with CRACKERS.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Thanks Nidan I might just go to crackers when this wears off
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    It'll be more filling if you put a "salami" in the bread
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    What black club do you hit. Or are you just making shit up.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    "Life is like a shit sandwich. The more bread you have, the less shit your have to eat."
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Good advice to live by 😊
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Well you keep that behavior in the clubs far away from me. I am a classy lady who is no mere common seagull. And I won’t come just because you have wonderbread. ...I will however if it’s sourdough
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i like that possibly!!!
  • Dolfan
    5 years ago
    White Bred or White Bread? If you really "earned" your moniker being White it's probably the former and throwing around bread won't help. If it's the later, and you "earned" it being boring as fuck, maybe it will.
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    Biscuits with grape jelly will get you much further in a black club than mere wonder bread. But no rice, that expands in their bellies and kills them.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Holsum??
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    just noticed i spelled ‘possibility’ wrong. (actually i used the wrong word). but positively i meant possibility.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Just plain bread? If you want to give stripper hoes something white to make them love you, tell them you don't make it rain but you can make it snow lulz
  • apoopdeep
    5 years ago
    you seagull fucker
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Sounds like you have risen to the occasion.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Did you play duck duck goose?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Ah. I get it. Someone lost their 'daddytricks' (or whatever...) password.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Muddy has a good sense of humor. We should value that. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion