Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Feeding dancers wonderbread

Muddy
MuddyVIP4713731148

USA

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

This black club I go to, I’m known as “white bread” The moniker was earned because I am white in a hip hop club. But it got me thinking, perhaps I’ll go into this club throwing around white bread feeding all these big busty dancers. So far it’s been a big it, the girls love it. They flock to me like a bunch seagulls! The DJ even announces when I’m doing my thing. I don’t even have to tip at the stage anymore, I’m given priority when I want a dance. I might as well be Frank Sinatra when I’m in this club, it’s great. Or wonderbreadful if I dare say.

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

And my question to the board was is this sustainable?

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i’m gonna guess it’s not sustainable. but...ride the wave while you can.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Not sustainable unless you place some green bread inside the white bread. Different denominations in each slice. Kinda like the Easter Bunny handing out candy. You could always switch it up with CRACKERS.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Thanks Nidan I might just go to crackers when this wears off

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

It'll be more filling if you put a "salami" in the bread

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

What black club do you hit.

Or are you just making shit up.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

"Life is like a shit sandwich. The more bread you have, the less shit your have to eat."

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Good advice to live by 😊

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Well you keep that behavior in the clubs far away from me. I am a classy lady who is no mere common seagull. And I won’t come just because you have wonderbread.

...I will however if it’s sourdough

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i like that possibly!!!

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

White Bred or White Bread?

If you really "earned" your moniker being White it's probably the former and throwing around bread won't help. If it's the later, and you "earned" it being boring as fuck, maybe it will.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Biscuits with grape jelly will get you much further in a black club than mere wonder bread.

But no rice, that expands in their bellies and kills them.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Holsum??

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

just noticed i spelled ‘possibility’ wrong. (actually i used the wrong word). but positively i meant possibility.

Profile picture for apoopdeep
apoopdeep
•

you seagull fucker

Profile picture for prevert
prevert
•

Sounds like you have risen to the occasion.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Did you play duck duck goose?

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Ah. I get it. Someone lost their 'daddytricks' (or whatever...) password.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Muddy has a good sense of humor. We should value that.

SJG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement