tuscl

Should spinner be added to the glossary?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, May 31, 2019 3:02 AM
Yesterday I saw it used in 2 reviews. In one,that I rejected for being too short, the reviewer called his dancer a spinner and then went on to describe her huge rack. The other mentioned a dancer by name at my favorite club and called her a spinner. She is not over weight but is no spinner. I borrowed this from Urbandictionary: "A petite woman. Denoted as a joke, whereby the petite woman is so thin she is able to be mounted and spun in a circle on an erect penis"

27 comments

• jackslash
    5 years ago
    The glossary is out of date and does not cover many common terms (like "spinner"). I think TUSCL members (or at least VIP members) should be able to add words and definitions.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    It should be added since it's a common TUSCL term. And yes - the TUSCL glossary is out of date via missing common terms, and having terms in it which are never used.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Perhaps we can vote on additions/deletions to the glossary similar to how we vote for reviews
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Of course the big problem will still be is how to get members to read to glossary since it is apparent that a lot of them don't read the review guidelines.
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    Make the glossary brilliant again! Seriously, it is a good idea to have a reasonable mechanism to add terms. It took a lot of effort to add LDK. We really needed to honor lapdanceking82 for his tireless effort to promote the cum-in-your-pants culture. Clearly we need spinner in the glossary. On the other hand, I don’t think anybody wants it to be so easy to add terms that we end up seeing “Cleveland steamer” in the glossary! ;)
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Gee, maybe we should add terms like boobs too
  • samiel
    5 years ago
    I'll admit I was a bit lost and still am on occasion with all the acronyms and abbreviations used. An updated glossary would definitely help.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Maybe the glossary could be set up like a wiki where the content can be added and edited by the users.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    That could get funny fast 25 - Grumpy old fart.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    On second thought it would be a complete train wreck
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @flagooner >That could get funny fast That’s completely at odds with >25 - Grumpy old fart.<
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    LOL
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    " I think TUSCL members (or at least VIP members) should be able to add words and definitions." What's funny, having read what 25 wrote, was in my mind having something like a wiki for the glossary is a flame edit certainty. Having written the bulk of the wikipedia strip club article way back when, I was about to post something about a wiki as a cautionary comment.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    A couple more to add Sphincter - RanDumbLoser Frenulum - IceyDildo
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    spinner is a stupid term, I've never heard anyone use it to describe a woman....
  • Michigan
    5 years ago
    LDK should be deleted.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    ^^^There has got to be a better term for it And yeah spinner should be added. Some of those terms I never hear y’all use. Raincoater is funny but nobody ever uses it! There’s a few more, too lazy to check right now.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Fruit cup - a person who can remove his dentures to suck a titty during a dance But yes, let's update the dictionary!
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Roper - a rope of sperm and usually described in inches shot ie a 24 Roper travels 2 feet
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Telebooty - strippers showing off their booty via media be it IG, snapchat, FB, etc. Ie. Damn I got a Telebooty from Ninabambina and it was bangin!
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    ^Keep dreaming about me Juice.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Spinner is in widespread use, although I've been exposed to it far more in the context of the sex industry, than outside it.
  • chowder
    5 years ago
    It would be like the Urban Dictionary for PLs
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    The glossary could just be a link to Urban Dictionary
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    I agree that Spinner should be added. A wiki would be a dumb idea without strict moderation.
  • footballguy
    5 years ago
    I think it should be added. When I start browsing TUSCL, it took me a while to realize what a spinner was.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    I agree with both thoughts. Spinner should be added and the glossary should be updated.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion