Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Should spinner be added to the glossary?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Yesterday I saw it used in 2 reviews. In one,that I rejected for being too short, the reviewer called his dancer a spinner and then went on to describe her huge rack.

The other mentioned a dancer by name at my favorite club and called her a spinner. She is not over weight but is no spinner.

I borrowed this from Urbandictionary:

"A petite woman. Denoted as a joke, whereby the petite woman is so thin she is able to be mounted and spun in a circle on an erect penis"

Replies (26)Latest

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

The glossary is out of date and does not cover many common terms (like "spinner"). I think TUSCL members (or at least VIP members) should be able to add words and definitions.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

It should be added since it's a common TUSCL term.

And yes - the TUSCL glossary is out of date via missing common terms, and having terms in it which are never used.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Perhaps we can vote on additions/deletions to the glossary similar to how we vote for reviews

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Of course the big problem will still be is how to get members to read to glossary since it is apparent that a lot of them don't read the review guidelines.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Make the glossary brilliant again!

Seriously, it is a good idea to have a reasonable mechanism to add terms. It took a lot of effort to add LDK. We really needed to honor lapdanceking82 for his tireless effort to promote the cum-in-your-pants culture. Clearly we need spinner in the glossary.

On the other hand, I don’t think anybody wants it to be so easy to add terms that we end up seeing “Cleveland steamer” in the glossary! ;)

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Gee, maybe we should add terms like boobs too

Profile picture for samiel
samiel
•

I'll admit I was a bit lost and still am on occasion with all the acronyms and abbreviations used. An updated glossary would definitely help.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Maybe the glossary could be set up like a wiki where the content can be added and edited by the users.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

That could get funny fast

25 - Grumpy old fart.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

On second thought it would be a complete train wreck

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@flagooner

That could get funny fast

That’s completely at odds with

25 - Grumpy old fart.<

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

LOL

W
wallanon
•

" I think TUSCL members (or at least VIP members) should be able to add words and definitions."

What's funny, having read what 25 wrote, was in my mind having something like a wiki for the glossary is a flame edit certainty. Having written the bulk of the wikipedia strip club article way back when, I was about to post something about a wiki as a cautionary comment.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

A couple more to add

Sphincter - RanDumbLoser Frenulum - IceyDildo

Profile picture for Michigan
Michigan
•

LDK should be deleted.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

^^^There has got to be a better term for it

And yeah spinner should be added. Some of those terms I never hear y’all use. Raincoater is funny but nobody ever uses it! There’s a few more, too lazy to check right now.

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

Fruit cup - a person who can remove his dentures to suck a titty during a dance

But yes, let's update the dictionary!

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

Roper - a rope of sperm and usually described in inches shot ie a 24 Roper travels 2 feet

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

Telebooty - strippers showing off their booty via media be it IG, snapchat, FB, etc. Ie. Damn I got a Telebooty from Ninabambina and it was bangin!

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

^Keep dreaming about me Juice.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Spinner is in widespread use, although I've been exposed to it far more in the context of the sex industry, than outside it.

Profile picture for chowder
chowder
•

It would be like the Urban Dictionary for PLs

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

The glossary could just be a link to Urban Dictionary

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

I agree that Spinner should be added.

A wiki would be a dumb idea without strict moderation.

Profile picture for footballguy
footballguy
•

I think it should be added. When I start browsing TUSCL, it took me a while to realize what a spinner was.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I agree with both thoughts. Spinner should be added and the glossary should be updated.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement