tuscl

Worst thing you've heard in a strip club

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Tuesday, May 28, 2019 3:01 PM
What's the worst thing you've heard in a strip club? For me two come to mind. The first was a girl who said that I'm probably a good Dad. I said that I don't know about that given how many hours I spend in places like this. She responded with "Well I'm sure you don't molest your kids like mine did." The second was a girl who looked as young as I've ever seen in a club. This was a Charlotte MAL club, so I have no doubt that she was legal, but holy fuck. She told me that she made almost all of her money off of perverts who would take her to VIP and ask her to call them "Daddy" or talk like a little girl when she was dancing for them. Both times my night was utterly ruined. What's your worst?

29 comments

• Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Two things: 1. "I don't do FS" 2. Quotes a price for FS higher than I want to pay.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    A Cuban-dancer at a Miami club - I had seen her all over an older fat PL in the main-room earlier in the visit like he was George Clooney - a while later she's talking in Spanish to another Cuban-dancer at the table next to mine and making fun of the PL and talking about how she couldn't find his penis b/c of his fat-stomach- I assume they knew I could hear them but me being very pale-skinned most Cubans always think I'm Anglo and that I don't speak Spanish.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ and they were laughing out loud as she made the comment
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    I had just started a 30 minute Champagne Room with a dancer I’d been. Taking for lap dances for several weeks. She finally agreed on a bbbjcim for a reasonable price. She had just dropped her clothes and she said, “ I think I’m going to puke”. And she did.
  • grand1511
    5 years ago
    Slow Sunday night in my favorite club years ago, a dancer rushes in in her street clothes. I'm the only customer and she hurriedly sits next to me clearly upset. The first thing she says is "I just caught my boyfriend blowing another guy." Considering she was nothing more than a "3" I was tempted to say "I can see why" but took a quiet, sympathetic approach. I had never seen this chick before but she just kept on yakking with an annoying voice to me about her screwed up life. It flashed through my mind momentarily that I could leverage the situation to my benefit, but that face and that voice quickly brought me back to reality.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    I don't know if it's the worst, but there was one dancer I knew who told me about her dancer friend (and I knew they were friends because we'd all hung out together) who'd gotten a customer hooked on drugs so he'd give her lesbian girlfriend/pimp more money. The guy eventually got laid off and ended up homeless. If this doesn't really sound that screwed up, it was the way he got hooked that was the really fucked up part. I'll just leave that to the imagination.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    One dancer had something on her mind that was seriously bothering her one night. I tried joking around with her to lighten the mood and she was not having it. Finally she said she heard a story about a guy fisting girl in the ass and her intestines got pulled out of her ass hole.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Another dancer was sitting with me and was bothered and was obviously not in a frame of mind to be at work. She ended up telling me how she had been raped. This was less than 30 minutes after meeting her
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    Like all of her intestines, or just a little?
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    A dancer that I had know for quite awhile and done VIPs with told me that she really didn't feel like being here today but she needed the money. She went on to tell me about 3 guys breaking into her apartment, shoot & kill her boy friend and then take her $1500. She then asked me if I wanted to do a VIP. No way could I get enthusiastic after hearing that. I later learned that the shooting was drug related.
  • DandyDan
    5 years ago
    I heard about 3 different dancers who died at the strip club, including the one who shot herself to death. Of course, the truth is, where else was I going to hear about this? It's not like the people I work with would tell me some stripper died. I also heard about the (male) bartender at a club who hung himself.
  • lotsoffun201
    5 years ago
    Just yesterday I was with a CF hanging out when she asked if she could do a 15 min VIP with another customer. No problem. She came back and I asked how it was. She said creepy and she airdanced for him because the girl before got him pretty excited and he LDK’d (she didn’t use that term of course). Then she went to the girl and thanked her because she thought he was creepy and it was her excuse to stay far away.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Oddly enough I've heard enough rape stories over the years that I'm a bit hardened to them. Suicides and ODs don't really faze me much either anymore, as tragic as it is for a young life to be lost like that. But when a girl does share a rape story, she is immediately off my OTC list. Why? Because if it's real, then she doubtlessly has mental hangups re: sex. If it's not, then she's a high risk for having a future "buyer's remorse" moment. Either way, no bueno. But the stuff involving kids always kills me. Those first two stories were at the top, but I have also heard some disturbing stories about custody issues. Grownups can fend for themselves, but dependent children cannot. Maybe 3 or 4 on my list was a mother who was trying to pimp out her 18 year old daughter. They were both stripping in the same club and I had OTC with the mother before, who had the kid very young and was only 34 herself (and looked much younger). Idk why this bothered me so much as the kid was legal. Maybe I would have felt better about it if it was the daughter trying to arrange the threesome, but having the mother doing that while her newbie daughter was just learning the ropes really bothered me.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "If this doesn't really sound that screwed up, it was the way he got hooked that was the really fucked up part. I'll just leave that to the imagination." Wall, did you really just drop a teaser in a tuscl post? 😀 C'mon man, lol. This is probably the most interesting part and maybe even educational for us - do share.
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    crazyjoe “won” this thread. Seriously non-brilliant. Much as it pains me to agree with rickdugan, I’m with him regarding anything with kids. Before rickdugan comes back at me, I know I semi-defended one person who said some shit in that regard. In that case I think it was a fucked-up joke that got away from the person in question. rickdugan took it literally. Whatever. Taking things on TUSCL literally is probably not the best idea. After all, I don’t think there is an actual lion that wears a suit and hangs out with a vulture that posts on TUSCL. And I hope everybody agrees with that! ;)
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Overhearing a phone call in the dressing room: “Pleeeeaaase pick me up. I’m so tired and my feet hurt.” -other person speaks- “I made $475.” -other person speaks again, girl looks sad- “Oh...okay I understand.” For context, at the particular club we were at, management is cool with dancers coming and going whenever and doesn’t even charge extra for leaving. I found it really sad that some girl was asking some dude for permission and got denied because she didn’t make some kinda quota.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ fucked up - I often get pissed at things like that and often at the chick for allowing herself to be treated like that and putting herself in that position
  • Naughtyhoney
    5 years ago
    I’ve seen most of these stories since I basically lived in strip clubs from 18. A girl passed out with a needle in her arm in the bathroom took the cake. A dancer I danced with got shot in the head by her boyfriend and left in his car on the freeway. Known girls who were getting pimped and beaten regularly but couldn’t get out. And one girl who used to talk to me while snorting Roxy’s saying it’s the only thing keeping her off heroin. Just gave me a sinking feeling
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "I often get pissed at things like that and often at the chick for allowing herself to be treated like that and putting herself in that position." Once upon a time this used to bother me too, but at some point I stopped giving a shit so long as it didn't impact me. The girl had almost $500 in her pocket, a phone and plenty of earning potential. She could have gone anywhere, yet this is what she chose to endure. In this day and age, with all of the information and resources at our fingertips, anyone who willingly tolerates this is too stupid and/or weak to be helped.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    club managers giving new girls coke to make them feel more confident. girls talking about pick pocketing drunk guys. worst was probably a dancer trying to sell date rape drugs to a guy before he went to VIP with another girl.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Some of these girls wanna live life in the fast-lane and think they are bad and wanna live on their own and leave home b/c mom & dad are "getting on their case" and they wanna do what they wanna do - then they get out there and they realize they are not as bad as they thought. I recall watching a show on "human trafficking" a couple of years ago and most of the girls featured just decided they wanted to leave home to do what they wanted to do. One of the girls was a very pretty 17 y/o or so - "she fell in love" with a "bad boy" that was a drug addict but "she loved him" - she started selling-ass so she could make $$$ to give to him for his drugs b/c "she loved him" - mind you, from what I recall, he didn't force her to; she did it b/c "she loved him" - anyway she was presented as a "victim" and the jonhs she thought out as the perpetrators b/c it was presented that the jonhs seeking sex was the reason for her problems. There are def helpless victims out there - but seems a lot of the girls in the sex-biz made a decision that didn't turn out to be what they thought it was.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I haven’t really heard much bad. It may be because I simply do not ask nor want to hear bad shit. When the conversation appears to go sideways, I either change it or I get up and go take a piss. I have seen too much BS in my profession that I simply don’t have tolerance for stupid shit. If a dancer wants to have fun, I’m all in. If a dancers needs a psychological head to lean on, I’m way the fuck out!
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    "Its that time of the month" One of my favs has a gorgeous rack and they increase a cup size when she's having her period. Its a good thing we usually just do BJ.
  • GACA
    5 years ago
    Heard stories upon stories 1) Step dad been molesting her since she was three years old, at 15 she left her home finally. Had to give ass for places to stay. Finally went to place that give underage kids work experience and they live in dorms. Meets a guy gets pregnant. They move in together. He ties new born baby by limbs to nursery because he doesn't like the crying. DSS hears about it (thank God) baby gets taken away she and he go to jail. She gets out and starts selling crack and prostituting herself. Gets raped one nite after a guy breaks in while she was sleeping. 2) Another girl's step dad use to come into the club and watch front row while she danced full nude, lips spend, but he'd tip her so I guess that's a plus 3) Girls mother starts trading her for crack when she turned 15 till Child Services finally got involved and took her away at 17. 4) Dad made her brothers (multiple) have anal sex with her so she wouldn't get pregnant. Ya you year some real sad shit.
  • GACA
    5 years ago
    Oh then of course there's the stripper I was dating (living with) who died of an OD when she was supposed to be at a drug rehab program.
  • Kajohnston
    5 years ago
    @GACA Damn, definitely sad shit. Especially 4) which makes absolutely no logical sense. Y’all making me feel better I can’t hear well so I’ve fortunately missed hearing the worst of the worst.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    GACA for the win I guess
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    That’s not a victory I’d be looking for.
  • GACA
    5 years ago
    Not a victory I want either. Hate knowing that kinda shit is out there
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion