tuscl

VIP bargaining

I have actually never went to the VIP though I have had numerous couch dances. The couch dances 2-3 min. go incredibly fast. My question is does VIP time (15min) or (30min) go really fast? I mean fast to the point where you cant believe its over and feel cheated? Just wondering

8 comments

• parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Time in the VIP is relative. Of course you wish it would last longer, but if you feel riped off then you are either spending out of your comfort zone or do not belong in the VIP room in the first place. Why do something like this if you aren't enjoying it?
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    Time always go too quickly when you are having fun with a beautiful woman....and paying for it. Parodyman is right. If you are feeling ripped-off that means you are spending outside of your comfort zone.
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    I second what everyone else has said here.

When I'm in the club, I'm usually in the VIP for HOURS. With my ATF, before we took our time together to OTCing, we typically spent 7-8 hours straight in the VIP (at $50/30 min, not including tips), and even after all that time, I'd be surprised that the time was over already. 'Course the announcement from the DJ that all customers needed to leave, combined with the lights coming on was a pretty good indication that my time truly was up.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I've only done half hour VIP sessions, and only a few of them. That's about as long as I would want to get continuous lap dances with any stripper. With a couple of girls, even though I enjoyed their dances, it was more time than I cared to spend.

If couch dances are 2-3 minutes due to songs being cut, you're right to feel ripped off. A club that does that might try to cheat you out of your full VIP time, so beware.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    When negotiating larger prices, I try to go for a fixed cost for a SERVICE rather than for a TIME LIMIT.
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    As Chandler pointed out, you DO have to be careful about making sure you get your full time in the VIP for which you are paying. In my fave club, I've witnessed plenty of customers being taken advantage of by the girls. A lot of them will leave their customer in the VIP room, while they go off and take their turn on the stage, visit with other girls (and customers). Hell, I've even seen girls giving couch dances while their client is sitting there in the VIP room. There's NO excuse for that kind of behavior.

My ATF was always conscious of me and would arrange with the DJ so that she was taken out of the stage rotation, and I'd pre-pay the house mom so that I don't have THAT interruption. Miss ATF would also keep her potty breaks to a minimum, but after hours of drinking and dancing, once in a while she HAS to go.

OTC is much nicer in these respects. No more having control and to monitor interruptions.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    The VIP interruptions at Brad's are pretty annoying. I can't understand guys who just sit in there alone while their dancer is onstage. It looks pretty dopey. I've gone out and watched when that's happened. Better yet is to try to catch a girl at a time when she's not due to go up for a while, but sometimes that's not an option. I would still rather live with the interruption than tip a DJ.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    18 years ago
    I've been two either VIP areas or champaigne rooms, both costing my the half hour or hour, several times.

I remember one champaige room in the Newark, Ohio club very fondly. I opted for the half hour session and was having such a good time & it seemed like a long half hour. I opted for another half hour session after that one, having no regrets, as the privacy was pretty damn good!

I was in one VIP area in a club in Columbia, SC and the VIP area was not so private & the time seemed to go fast.

My most recent champaigne room visit was at Bugsy's in Elyria, Ohio and I opted for the 45 minute session with....
    "evilcyn"! Now.... that was my best experience... only because I was with "evilcyn" even though the privacy was limited. Nothing 'extra' went on and didn't need to, as her charm, personality, and dancing skills outweighed all other aspects of being with a beautiful woman. I still 'envision' those EYES of hers to this very day! DANG IT!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion