tuscl

HK travel essentials

Greanbeans
Ké lo ké?!?!?!!
Friday, May 24, 2019 3:06 PM
Hello fellow tusclers.

Headed to HK TJ sun-tues. can’t wait.

So hoping to get any last minute pointers on what to pack.
Packing light:
Change of clothes, cash in various denominations, toiletries, condoms & lube. Got a downy wrinkle remover to help fight the smell of smoke (once home). Passport.

Missing anything?
Last minute pointers?

Much appreciated. I haven’t been to HK in like 15 years.

40 comments

• RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Azithromycin or doxycyclin.

Maybe both.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Pistol
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Business / Contact cards to give out to your girls?

SJG
  • londonguy
    5 years ago
    Go Pro with headband?
  • PutaTester
    5 years ago
    Camera, as some girls will let you take pictures. (I like londonguy's idea.)
    Check your cell service, as some will work in Mexico...and you might not want it to work in Mexico.
    I sometimes bring cheap dildos and give them to the girls...after use of course.

Leave all jewelry at home!
    Wear a cheap watch.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Spanish to English translation app if you aren’t fluent in Spanish
  • Greanbeans
    5 years ago
    @SJG... I dunno about my business card. Not gonna do it.
    @london...Good idea with the go pro, but do you think that might bring just a little attention towards me?
    @25... I’m a native Spanish speaker, not Mexican but speak la español mucho bieno
    @tahoecruz, YES! Leaving my watch behind. Gonna use a cheap Fitbit.
    Tnx guy.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Have fun, but sex tourism does have its imitations.

SJG
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    Might want to carry a cheap throw down decoy wallet with 10 ones in it. If you get mugged, give up the throw down and move along. Keep you real wallet in a front pocket or use an under-shirt travel wallet for the real goods.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ Yipes!

Never even thought of that.

SJG
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    It’s safe if you keep your wits about you, keep a low profile, don’t get shit-faced and don’t wander outside of immediate vicinity of the bars.
    But the burner wallet idea actually isn’t bad, just in case. Crooked cops looking for shakedowns might be more dangerous than criminals.
    If you’re staying at Hotel Cascades get the $50 VIP card and save 80 percent on room rates Monday and Tuesday.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Book the hotel Cas already? Make sure to have their confirmation email, it's in your junks box.

Memorial day weekend is packed but not too much, just right, lots of tourists.
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    Ear plugs.
  • nemesisk7
    5 years ago
    Just say your are not a washed up gringo American
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Pepto Bismol
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ seriously
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    all you need is your passport and cash. and watch your step as you enjoy the fun!
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Emergency cash under the sock in the shoe and wear tennis shoes in case you have to run
  • bang69
    5 years ago
    Emergency cash, pas port.
  • Greanbeans
    5 years ago
    Thx all.
    Got my reservation all set. Even printed some coupons for free apps n drink.
    Got emergency cash stashed away in a hat with hidden pocket
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    People here taken street girls into the Cascadas?

To lunch? To LC or BT?

TLN?

SJG
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Only hot SGs allowed in Cas. Those coupons are invalid if you've vip card. Keep us updated after every wow moment. Who else going this time?
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @anislee

I might be in TJ on Monday afternoon.
  • Greanbeans
    5 years ago
    @anislee, @Cristobal

Leave me a message if you guys wanna meet up at HK
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I’m planning on being there too.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    You really want some good ear plugs. I'd also recommend a notebook and pen which you'll want to write in after each girl so you can give a detailed review and remember names.

There are two crossings into Mexico, on opposite sides of the 805 freeway. The old crossing is directly south of the parking lot behind the Jack in the Box and is open 24/7. The newer crossing (PedWest) closes at 10PM I believe. Expect to walk a fair amount (if you're a fat ass) and I hope your luggage has wheels.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Kevlar
  • Greanbeans
    5 years ago
    At airport....can’t wait! 
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Have a safe flight! Where are traveling from?
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Isn't this thread in the wrong discussion room  ?
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    ( just being picky with this technical detail...)

the San ysidro border crossing is on interstate 5.
    The 805 merges onto the 5 just north of the San ysidro border crossing. 
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @Warrior yeah that's the most moderation I've ever seen from Founder. He moved all those TJ discussions himself. Either he missed this one or it was created after the creation of the TJ room.

I wonder if he's counting on all the PLs to put the TJ discussions in the appropriate area? And if there will be any penalty for putting a TJ discussion in the regular front room?
  • Greanbeans
    5 years ago
    @ TFP out of SFO. 

On trolley headed south!

I didn’t have a TJ section or I didn’t see it. 

BTW, A redhead sitting front left of me has a tiny skirt. I think it’s a sign of me having an amazing time!
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @TFP

I think because the discussion is entitled "HK" rather than "TJ" it was not moved to the new discussion forum.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Green beans that's excellent! Same exact route I took. Down to the trolley ride. I remember I stepped off that trolley, walked past the McDonalds on the left, make a left up the short alley, then hit a right and walked all the way to the border building. Not even knowing I could have just entered the building directly to the right after you get off the trolley. That's the path to take so you can catch the HK shuttle I believe.

The trolley ride was a trip for me. Went through so many different types of neighborhoods. Man I can't wait till September!
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    SF is not far away. Don't know why you waited 15yrs to do this trip, and you also speak Spanish.

Off topic, will we have a Follies section too?
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    the san ysidro ped east walk from the trolley has been changed for about a month now.

walk south just past the end of the trolley tracks and turn RIGHT and walk a few steps toward the usa customs building (don’t go in) and then turn LEFT and head south up four sets of steps and then onto the normal walkway to mexico. 
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Cool, thanks for the heads up Misterwonderful. When September finally rolls around I'll be sure to ask you if there's been any other changes I need to know about.
  • Greanbeans
    5 years ago
    Yup there are signs pointing to the “new” pedestrian route, straight back. 

Sunday was great.  Met a few but went up with a Guatemalan. 
    Today prelunch smash with a blonde from Guadalajara. A solid 9 would be 10 but I like natural. But CURVES for days and hazel eyes. 

Reviews to follow soon. 
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    This Sun & Mon HK and others were slow, there weren't many hotties, so you probably haven't been wowed yet, hopefully they'll be here on Tue nite.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion