tuscl

Just got a TRUE HEAD JOB!

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Tuesday, May 21, 2019 10:48 AM
I just reviewed another strip club. Of course, another dive bar club. Well, actually a dive juice bar. This was in Missouri and thus a non-express club. This club had a dungeon with handcuffs, whips, riding crops, and shackles. One of the Posted rules of the club was no penetration. Lol. Even though this was a non-extras club, the dancer offered to give me a head job. So, she used her head to rub all over my cock outside the pants while laying in a bed in the VIP ROOM. Damnedest thing I ever had but it felt good.

16 comments

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    They actually posted a rule that said No Penetration ?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Non EXTRAS club.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Yes. Fucking posted in the room.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    They also had rule posted that clothes had to remain on and in standard position. No popping out. Lol
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    That's funny, the last time I went to the club a dancer did the same technique on me. Had never had it before and it was the weirdest thing to me. But she used it smartly, she'd get me worked up with traditional grinding and once she changed position she would use that move for awhile. I think it's an easy move for the girl to catch a breather or if she doesn't want to be groped for a little while. For me the PL, it's only cool for a little bit....like 15 seconds max.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Smart talk
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I've had a few strippers rub my crotch with their head over the years. Not really that erotic to me. The best was one of my CFs that gives more of an OTP BJ than head job. She would rub and "hum" her lips OTP on both my cock and balls. The humming vibrations were quite enjoyable and also her lips rubbing up and down the underside of my shaft felt great even though it was OTP. Not quite LDK worthy but still great feeling.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Wow, isn't it cool that fun has so many varieties
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Let me hurry up and book a flight. Cant wait to overpay a dumb bitch to rub her head in my lap. If im really lucky maybe i will get to cum in my pants. Viva mexico!
  • Member6532
    5 years ago
    I cant believe you went to that shady ass club! All the reviews are legendarily bad, but that is fucking awesome. I will have to check that place out.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    At a well known extras club in NJ I smirked when a sign said "No drugs or cell phone use" in the VIP area. Smart as cops only raid places if they suspect drug use.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    How do they enforce the rules? Cameras, bouncers?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Sounds like a great club, great for grooming a dancer for OTC. SJG King Crimson - Live in Hyde Park (1969) - Complete Performance [view link]
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Seems like a fun club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Many years ago when I was a greener PL, I had a very attractive English-speaking Latina dancer ask me if I wanted a kiss - I was all giddy and enthusiastically said "yeah!' - she then opens her hand and shows me a Hershey's kiss - damn she got me
  • rl27
    5 years ago
    I have had that line used on my several times. Now as for so called rule signs. I have seen many over the years and most mean diddly. One very highly known extras clubs has a sign that says something like: Dancers are for entertainment only No touching allowed No drugs allowed No offers for sex allowed If you enter here you agree to all these terms. Violators will be ejected, no questions asked.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion