tuscl

When a fav gives you an overpriced menu

TrentonPhantom
Recently moved to Trenton, NJ
Tuesday, May 14, 2019 3:16 PM
I have been seeing a girl for over 2 years at a low mileage bar. She's a 7 and provides a great GFE type lapdance till i LDK. I have known that she dances at a high mileage bar and asked her for a quote for FS. She told me $325, which I immediately turned down and advised we keep our "relationship" to the $150 I spend per month on her. Recently I ran into one of her other regulars and we shared intel. I was shocked to learn her menu at the higher mileage club was vastly different. $100 for BJ, $175 for BBBJ, and she provides OTC for $300. Im not the type to feel bitter, just realize that some guys are better negotiators. How would you guys approach her? Negotiate for a lower price and if she balks joke that you heard her menu was lower? Or pretend you werent aware of her lower prices?

32 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    You can't really keep a girl in vending machine mode for that long. Have to at least convert her to your mistress, or just move on. SJG
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Get the other PL to put it in a review so you can show it to her
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I think referencing that you heard her menu was lower or read it in a review is downright childish. Even if you manage to get a lower price, she's likely to be resentful over it. I also think it's probably the right business model for the stripper to have a higher price at the lower-contact show club, than at the high contact show club. Unfortunately, having met her at the higher-priced lower-contact show club, she has you categorized as a "quote a higher price" customer. I would most certainly re-negotiate. I might do the re-negotiating at the higher mileage showclub where prices are already lower. Then, instead of asking her for a quote -- almost always a mistake IMO, although I know opinions vary among seasoned PLs -- you make an offer on what you want to pay.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    So, some guy says she puts out for 300, and she quotes you 325. Doesn't sound "shocking" to me, perhaps she just gave herself 25 negotiating room. Or there's some little quirk about you that she wants 25 more to put up with?? A friendly '7' that gives a great GFE till LDK in a low mileage bar - I wouldn't get in a huff about it. Save up 2 months and go for it if you wish.
  • It is the service providers right to choose the amount they want to charge at .
  • Spillthebeans
    5 years ago
    You were happy with her current service. Just keep negotiating
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    Strippers charge different people different prices. In this case $300 vs $325 is not really all that different. Surely not enough to get your panties in a wad over. Maybe the guy who is getting a cheaper price is a really chill cool dude who doesn't get angry about little BS like this.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I don't see the point in haggling with a hooker. If you're gonna solicit her, arguing about the price won't create any favors for you.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ OP was using her for regular recurring service. In my opinion that is the real problem. SJG
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Of course there are two different prices for two different styles of clubs. Depends on the tip out to mgmt too. Maybe it is all the same and the 25 was extra fee to give the bouncers. I don't see the big deal, except congrats you found out that when you bone her def wrap it up.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    If you want her to make you cum with your dick actually outside of your pants, but don't want to pay the added freight, then just go to the higher mileage club and opt for the BBBJ. Otherwise I agree with others who said that haggling over $25 is self-defeating. Maybe she has to pay an extra $25 to leave the club early with you? Or maybe he did negotiate better. Who knows? It's only $25. If she is still within the reasonable range for your area, then just take it and have fun. Otherwise continue cumming in your own pants or find another OTC option.
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    Never, never, never tell a stripper that you heard about her extras or prices from another PL. It will almost always result in her blocking you from any extras going forward (or worse), and, if she can figure out who blabbed, he'll get blocked as well. Strippers MUST trust a PL to never reveal what two consenting adults do behind the curtian. Yes, it's a fantasy, but they have to at least have the illusion of privacy and trust. Why does she offer you a different price? Because she wants to! There is no marketplace rationale, no supply & demand quantum mathematics, no perceivable logic at all. She just decides how much she wants to ask from each PL. If you want her to agree to a lower price, get your game on and negotiate. You will never win with a "but you blew THAT guy for $25 and swallowed!" strategy. Finally, you must be prepared to walk away and get your fun from another dancer or another club. If you want it more than she does, you lose.
  • oscarlomax
    5 years ago
    Either visit her at the higher-mileage club and see if the rates or different or just get a new girl. Either way, be prepared to walk without regret. Any type of relationship be it business, personal, or the messy-in-between of stripper/PL, will usually run it's course.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Never ever discuss that you discussed her prices or services with another PL. Bad taste. Never let them know that you kiss and tell. You will but shut down. Just tell her your budget, then accept the answer you get. If you don’t like, then move on. Their are many new adventures ahead.
  • TrollWarnBot_Updated
    5 years ago
    Warning! The following profiles in this thread have been classified as troll profiles. Fun_Loving_Fella: Malicious/harassment troll profile. IceyLoco: Undercover malicious/harassment troll profile. txtittyfag: Malicious/harassment troll profile. Nicole1994: Real person with troll content.
  • aham5
    5 years ago
    She gets 150 per MONTH from you? You probably aren't a regular in her mind.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Good spot Aham, I'd missed that entirely. $150/month, even done regularly, probably doesn't get anyone the kind of regular YMMV privileges real regulars get.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Didnt you bring this up before 26? She is saving up your $150 per month in bitcoin to pay me to dumpa load in your basement. Butcoin just pumped so watch out....
  • Evasparkling
    5 years ago
    @Subraman Like how much do you spend on your CF per month as a regular, considering also that you’re based in California which also happens to be one of the most expensive states to club in? If possible can your expenses be estimated per visit...
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    Why don’t you go to the extras club where she works instead of the low mileage place.
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    We'll see if Subraman protects his monthly spending as a trade secret or whether he lowballs so he doesn't get hassled by the PLs that frequent lower priced locales (Detroit, TJ, etc.).
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I've actually stated my numbers about a zillion times. nicespice continues to hassle me about them :) I understand that these numbers may seem crazy to guys in lower priced locales, but from years of discussions with other local PLs, I'm doing really good. I budget, for each trip, $300-$400. That's $100 for food, drinks, incidentals, and either 2-3 $100 VIPs (VIP prices have just gone up so will have to adjust those) depending on how long we stay. When I'm in full-blown PLhood over an ATF, I'll see her weekly or more, but I haven't been that crazy about a stripper for a while. Obviously, OTCs will eventually replace some of these trips. Right now I'm not making it to the club more than once a month, and am not anyone's regular -- nor would I expect that on a monthly $200 spend. Although now that I think about it, it doesn't take much more than that, either. Also keep in mind that I usually SC with anywhere from 1-4 other people. And, while my CF is locked down at my table, she's fair game for any of my crew sitting at the Winning Table. So sometimes she'll walk away with $1000. That's just a little Subra-bonus for her.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Whenever or where ever or what ever, when i am quoted a price I don't like, I pass.
  • -me
    5 years ago
    Use the knowledge to negotiate, and like others said do not ever reveal a source. I would go a step further by going to the higher mileage club and asking other dancers their menu prices. Although I have been quoted very different prices from girls 2 feet apart, it's good to know the range or ballpark of where it should be.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I also agree with others who say that she'll despise you if she knows you were gossiping about her like a teenage girl. As you'll learn with some more seasoning, you'll attract a lot more opportunities over time if girls can trust you to keep your yap shut.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I always treat them 100% as civilians. This does not mean that they don't get money. And it does not mean that you cannot negotiate. But it does mean that I never act like money buys them. As such though, you need to get the girl outside ASAP, and get her converted to accepting Mistress Maintenance, instead of hooker fees. SJG
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    What the fuck is going on these days bunch of idiots that think just because a woman does something with someone they seem to think she’s obligated to do the same with them, then they whine like little children when they find out the world doesn’t work that way, 26 you ain’t even in the teens your just another zero making up shit to troll SMH
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Have to respect the women, and not treat them like vending machines. SJG
  • Pistrolla
    5 years ago
    Of course there are two different prices for two different styles of clubs. Depends on the tip out to mgmt too. Maybe it is all the same and the 25 was extra fee to give the bouncers. I don't see the big deal, except congrats you found out that when you bone her def wrap it up.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    5 years ago
    the point is that you want more for less. This ambition is admirable. in the business world its called maximizing your roi. tell her if she wants to keep seeing you you need a discount. be prepared to walk away. pussy is plentiful and cheap.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    This is the dilemma of having too much information: You didn't want to pay her price (and didn't try to negotiate) but knowing she offers her services slightly lower to others has you second guessing. If you like her enough and your options are limited, you can try negotiating but not bring up that you know her prices with other people, the negotiation has to be about you and her no one else. If you have plenty of options, I would move on but that's me.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Or maybe the other guy is getting an under priced menu....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion