tuscl

Clothes at SCs

Sunday, May 12, 2019 7:48 PM
What do you guys like to wear to SCs? Particularly the pants. Do you guys consider that for the lapdances.

32 comments

• Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I were cotton slacks, no belt, button up shirt or polo style shirt untucked, and slip on shoes, boxer briefs. My clothes actually look professional except that I untuck my shirt. All of my pants are 2 sizes bigger than my waist because I carry a pistol or revolver with me everywhere except the SC. That extra space that my weapon/holster normally takes up give good space for ample growth and movement of particular body parts during a fantastic VIP session.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I go mostly on dayshift and I live in year-round warm/hot Miami, thus I wear loose stretchy athletic shorts and commando, it's how I best enjoy the lap-dances in part bc my erection has room to roam w/o it getting tangled (and IME/IMO the dance feels better). At night I wear black cotton Kashi lounge pants and also commando (soft, stretchy, comfortable elastic band, black with pockets so IMO doesn't stand out as much).
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Somebody ought to write an article on this subject.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    This is the outfit for you: [view link]
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Isn't flagooner the authority on what to wear in a strip club ? Personally, I like wearing pajamas.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    You and Hugh Hefner!
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    Pajama shorts Commando when seeing a CF Not commando otherwise
  • joewebber
    5 years ago
    warrior, please consider how silly pajama bottoms look outside of the bedroom. they don't fool anyone when they're worn in the SC. if there's an emergency, you're out in public looking like you have dementia.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    track pants or basketball shorts with zippers on the pockets t shirts nice watch and chain black sneakers, prefer white ones but they easily get ruined or dirty at a strip club/club
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I dress like a Tilted Kilt Girl
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    @PaulDrake +1 Except always commando.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    I admit it, I'm a non extras guy, so I always wear clothes to a strip club. Have learned to wear my older, softer, thinner dockers though, with out the belt.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    I have had great luck with the right pajama shorts getting past dress codes in Texas. Twice now I have had a door girl closely inspect my shorts to see if they are basketball shorts. But the pajama shorts are clearly not that type of material and slip by.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ do they have a fly?
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Yep. I'll try to find links to the two pair I wear.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Can't find them, but one pair is Nautica and the other are Hanes.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Here’s your strip clubwear flag [view link]
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    @papi - mine have a mock fly. Looks like one but doesn't actually open at all.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ !
  • -me
    5 years ago
    Pants that are slightly over sized so you can pull them down off the hip a little. You need to watch out for that damn zipper
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    There's been several threads on this in the past - below is an article I wrote a while back and others chimed-in in the comments section: [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    If you do a search for "pants" in the TUSCL search box (bottom of homepage) you will get a few hits on previous threads on the subject
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    I use three different "pants" options. My selection for any visit is based on where I'm going, why I'm going and when I'm going: 1. Thin, black or dark blue cotton slacks, with boxer/briefs underwear: I use these when I'm going to a more upscale club with a dress code, or when I'm going with a buddy or date. I generally am not planning on getting UHM or LDK in these, but I do want to get max benefit from grinding and OTP/ITP action. 2. Thin, black Nike or similar baggy workout pants with pockets with underwear or commando: These are made from some light poly blend and have a drawstring and pockets. They allow maximum feeling from the dancer and can be quickly dropped and put on when the VIP session allows. Some of you may remember these as "PL Pro's" on another LA Local site. I use these when I'm going to a HM club expecting to have fun, either day shift or night shift. 3. Thin, baggy, black or dark blue pocketed soft cotton shorts with a draw string. Again either with boxer/briefs or commando: These are when I am specifically looking for and expecting to get at least VHM or better. Access to my junk is easy either through my pant leg, or through the waistband. I wear these when I'm going to a HM club, usually only for day shift (when they actually serve as a signal to HM providers that I'm looking to play) or slower-mid-week night shifts. I always want pockets as I need to carry ID, phone, keys, cash and napkins & condoms (just in case). I usually spread my cash so that small bills are in one pocket and large bills are elsewhere. I haven't been pickpocketed in a while... but once you lose $500 while some decoy puta in TJ is distracting you, you learn real fast.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ the level of knowledge on this board will rival any thinktank out there
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    How about a t-shirt that supports the LGBT community? That way, certain members will be able to better come to terms with himself and come out of the closet.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Ha Ha Ha [view link] Buying dances is a chump's game. Front room makeout session, then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. SJG
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Never jeans.
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    I once tried commando with the CF at the time but I rolled a condom on in the restroom. The damn condom rolled off at some point during the dances and spilled its contents (not an LDK) because she stopped and asked why she felt some wetness on her butt. Since then I just wear boxer briefs and stretchy chinos.
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    I like the Calvin Klein boxer briefs made out of modal material. It’s very soft and thin. Much better than cotton and more durable than silk.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    If you get a dance from Licepuss wear a hazmat suit, the itch lasted for months.
  • Pistrolla
    5 years ago
    If i get a dance from Licepuss, she wear a hazmat suit. I must really smell
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Wear your kilt mane
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion